More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hammerhead1004 hammerhead1004

Where does Bran's story begin?

In Winterfell

Groaning, Bran slowly opened his eyes, the sunlight from his window blinding him. Shielding his eyes, the young Stark made his way out of bed, pushing the fur blankets off his naked body. Bran always slept in the nude, and this particular morning he had a bad case of morning wood. Sighing in frustration, Bran pulled his clothes on, easing his pants over his hard on. This was how he started most mornings, horny and unsatisfied. Bran was still a virgin, never having gone to the brothel like his older brothers. No, he wanted his first time to be special.

Truly, he wanted his first time to be with his sister Sansa. She was the object of Bran's desires, even though he knew it was wrong. She was just so beautiful, with her red hair and amazing body. Just thinking about her made his balls ache.

Opening the door of his bedroom, he was greeted by his direwolf Summer. Bran felt very connected to his wolf, who he'd raised from a pup. Smiling, he scratched him behind the ear before continuing on his way, his loyal companion following him.

Winterfell was a lot busier than normal. The king has arrived yesterday, and there had been a big feast, with dancing, singing, and a lot of food. Much to Bran's annoyance, Sansa had been making eyes with Joffrey. Bran hated Joffrey simply because his sister liked him. Even though he was much older than him, Bran was sure he could beat him with the sword. His bodyguard, though, was a different story.

Walking around the halls of Winterfell, Bran wondered what to do this morning.

What does Bran do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)