More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by whatsawhizzer whatsawhizzer

How do Boy's Talk?

In Their Sleep

“Bye, bro… call me!” Mark put his fingers up to his ears in the shape of a phone.

“Yeah, it was fun, boy, we should talk more!” Garret added.

The door finally closed and I collapsed on the couch.

“Uhhhhh… that was exhausting…”

Tiffany poked her head out from the behind a doorway. “Have the boys left?”

“Please… don’t invite any more friends… ever…” I whimpered, rubbing my temples.

Tiffany frowned. “They didn’t refresh any of your memories?”

“Oh… there were memories… but they were all… wrong. Plus, their personalities were a bit… tough to accept.”

“Well, if it’s any consolation, you didn’t act like them. They were always a bit more… testosterone-driven?”

Assuming testosterones meant the opposite in this world, it did make sense. Mark and Garret had both been kind of dudebros. We hung out because we were all losers, but they were more into guy stuff than I was. It was only natural that the opposite was true here. From dudebros to California girls, it was something like that.

I went to tell them about the doctor I banged in the hospital. My old friends would have never believed it, but I had her number. They would have been so jealous. Yet, the second I started the story, their expressions turned disgusted. I ended up changing the story last minute to make it about a story I heard while I was in the hospital.

“What a slut, that guy is…” Garret sniffed.

“He doesn’t love himself enough.” The other added. “That doctor should be in prison. Jeese, this is why I only trust male doctors and nurses. I heard from a friend once a girl doc was giving him a prostate exam, and she even commented on how nice his butt was.”

“What a creep! That shouldn’t be allowed!”

Most of our discussions were like that. It did remind me. I realized just how judgmental and idiotic my old high school friends were. In my old world, it was always about how gay you were acting. Any guy who didn’t drool at every piece of ass that walked by wasn’t a true man. I could see that clearly now that their similar personalities came out through their gender-swapped mouths.

I had tried to talk to them how I normally did, but they grew convinced something was wrong with me. They thought I was depressed or something. I also had a feeling they’d be talking shit about me as soon as they left my house. They probably were right now.

I sat up. “I think I’m going to call it a night. Is the guest room still the one across from the bathroom?”

“Oh… yeah... of course.” Tiffany had her arms crossed, watching me uneasily as I stood up and left to lie in my bed.

This had truly been a long day, and I still had a concussion to deal with. Perhaps, after sleeping on it, I’d wake up tomorrow and everything would be back to normal. That would probably be for the best. I didn’t know how much longer I could deal with a world where everything was different.

I quickly dressed into some pajamas. Like everything else, they were thinner. These were a soft silk material, and there were still no pockets! I sighed and lied down in the sheets. This house didn’t smell like Aunt’s house.

Just go to sleep, John.

A loud rolling thunder suddenly erupted outside of the house. A few moments later, the pitter patter of rain followed. I liked the sound of the rain. It was a bit soothing. My eyes started to drift closed, but before I could truly fall off to dreamland, there was a knock on the door.

“What is it?” I called out.

The door opened, and Tiffany stepped in. She had her head lowered, and her cheeks were slightly pink.

“Wha-“ I was about to question her presence, but as more thunder cracked and she shook, I suddenly remembered. “You’re scared of thunderstorms.”

“I’m not scared!” She said angrily, crossing her arms and looking away. “It’s just… I don’t like them, okay?”

As soon as I started to think that this Tiffany wasn’t my Tiffany, she did something very much like herself again. I pulled back my covers and sat up. Her eyes fell down to my chest and then she blushed and looked away. I looked down the see the top two buttons of my shirt undone, exposing a part of my chest. Some dirty thoughts shot through my mind.

No! She’s my cousin! I can’t have these kinds of thoughts about her!

“Look, I would normally just go to Aunt’s room but she found a can of beans and now she’s farting up a s- I mean… I don’t want to be in her room, Okay?”

“Okay, here…” I patted the bed next to me, “You can sleep with me.”

Her eyes widened for a moment, and then she gulped. Was it really that exciting lying next to me? I mean, I would have acted the same way with my Tiffany back in my world. In fact, I had. She had come to my room once or twice during the summers I stayed here and complained of thunder.

Wait… if her expressions were that obvious to me, did that mean my expressions were that obvious to Tiffany? No… that can’t be. It’s just because we’re both like guys. This Tiffany thinks like I do, so I’m more aware of that kind of stuff.

While those kinds of thoughts were spinning around in my head, Tiffany finally walked over and lied down next to me. She looked very stiff, staring straight up at the wall like she was afraid of even moving. I drew the blanket back up and covered us. Here we were, in the same bed under the same blanket. How long ago had we last been in a bed together?

“Two years…” I spoke out loud.

“Eh?”

“Ah… two years… it’s just been two years since we last slept in a bed together. It was actually a – “

“A sleeping bag… that summer we went camping and your tent ended up collapsing.” She finished, calming down slightly. “Is that what you’re thinking about? Boys are so confusing. We never understand what is on your minds.”

I blinked. “Boys are confusing? What are you talking about? It’s sex. We’re always thinking about sex.”

“That’s impossible!” Tiffany turned to me. “That’s all girls think about, so if that’s all guys think about, then right now, all we should be doing is having…”

“Sex…” I finished her sentence.

When did we get so close to each other? Her lips were only a few centimeters from mine. Her face was flushed and she was breathing hard. Did she really have an interest in me? She was my cousin. No, maybe she wasn’t? This was a different Tiffany, right? Would it really be so bad? You’re not related if you come from another dimension! I’m sure that’s a rule.

“I’m going to sleep first!” Tiffany spun away quickly, turning her back to me.

I stared at her back, and then slowly put a hand on her shoulder. “Tiffany?”

She flinched but didn’t look back. “What is it?”

“Do you… have feelings for me?”

Her body shook for a moment. “I…”

“I’ve loved you for years. Maybe as more than cousins…”

There, I said it. I said the thing that couldn’t be said. Why did I say it? It’s because I’m in a different world? Carpe diem or some shit. If I did wake up tomorrow and everything was back to normal, I didn’t want to lose this chance.

“You… really?” Tiffany slowly turned around, looking up at me, but then diverted her eyes. “You mean… that other Tiffany. The one in your fancies?”

“Eh…” I gave a wry smile. “To me, you may be different, but you’re also the same in a lot of ways.”

“How so?”

“You’re kind, funny, sarcastic, beautiful…”

“J-j-ohn…” her choked voice caused me to glance over at her.

Her face was shaking and her teeth were clenched. It was a really strange expression!

“Wh-what?” I asked, suddenly alarmed.

“Y-you can’t say those kinds of things to a girl… she’ll get the wrong idea and-“

“I’m not trying to give you the wrong idea.” I reached out and touched her face. “Tiff- Mmm!”

Tiffany suddenly lunged forward, kissing my lips. Her tongue slid into my mouth. I could barely believe what was happening. She pushed me back and jumped on top of me. Her hands immediately went to my arms and them over my head.

“Mmm... Mmm…” I couldn’t stop myself from letting out surprised moans as I was mounted by my cousin.

Her tongue explored my mouth roughly, but she was also soft and smelled really good. Her hands were moving up my chest, feeling them excitedly. Her hips were even rocking slightly, and I was getting hard. No, wait… this was my cousin. No, she wasn’t. Yes, she was. Shut up you, we’re getting sex! No, it’s wrong, we should stop before it goes too far.

Her lips break off she looks down at me. Any sense of my cute little cousin was absent. Rather, she looks predatory and lewd. However, at that moment, I didn’t care. Her body was so hot. If wasn’t holding my wrist down I’d be feeling up her body and already enjoying her breasts.

Tiffany pulled away as aggressively as she started, staring down at me. “Damn it… John, you’re making me so wet!”

“I-I’m okay with that…”

Tiffany closed her eyes, her body shaking for a second before she opened them again, looking slightly calmer.

“John… I can only continue as your cousin.” She said, biting her lip. “I want nothing more than tear you apart right now, but I have to resist. You hit your head and you’re confused. How could I call myself a woman if I took advantage of you right now?”

“Tiffany…”

“Damn it, boy, don’t you get it? When you look at me that way, I don’t want to control myself. I don’t want to hurt you. I’m supposed to be the one protecting you, but I’m just a gal.”

“I don’t see it that way!”

“I know…” She sighed, “You’re sick… that’s what makes this even worse. I should know better. I’m just a scummy woman.”

“This is getting ridiculous…” I said, shaking my head in disbelief.

Tiffany stood up, “I’m sorry. The thunderstorm seems to have lightened up. I shouldn’t have come in here tonight. I thought I was more of a woman than this, but it turns out all I can think with is my vagina.”

Tiffany walked to the door. As for me, my irritation was exploding through the roof. She was talking down at me like I was some helpless little doe who couldn’t make my own decisions. Did I treat Tiffany like this? Well, I’m not that kind of John! I’m not going to let Tiffany walk out thinking she did something wrong. I stood up and walked to the door. Just as she opened it, I shoved my hand and caused it to slam shut.

“J-john? What are you doing?” She spun and glared at me, a hint of pity in her eyes.

“I’m sick of this shit. I’m not some pathetic, weak-willed guy who needs to be protected by his cousin! I told you I loved you, and now you’re going to walk away without answering me?”

“J-john… the answer should be obvious.” Tiffany said, turning her head to avoid looking at me.

“Then look me in the eyes and say it already!”

She glanced at me, her eyes slightly red. “I love you. Okay? Is that what you wanted to hear? I’ve loved you since the day I first met you five years ago. Can I go now?”

“Five years?” I took a step back.

Five years… I was trying to remember the first time we met. Wasn’t that on Christmas? That’s right, in my original world, we met for the first time five years ago on Christmas…

What happened five years ago?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)