More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by qaz qaz

Out of luck or in luck?

In Luck

Looking down the aisle John sees the stewardess heading to the back of the plane. She's looks about 5'6" in her heels. She has shoulder length blonde hair, deep blue eyes and luscious lips painted bright pink. She's wearing the standard semi-formal uniform, complete with form hugging skirt and dark pantyhose, and with every step she takes her 36E cup boobs bounce inside her fully buttoned up shirt so freely that it's clear she isn't wearing a bra.

"Let me just get fix this real quick." She said reaching for the still slightly ajar overhead compartment. As she did this she placed her left foot up on the seat next to John to give her some extra height (at least John assumed that's why she did it). With her knee touching the backrest of the chair and her other foot pointed towards the front of the plane, her skirt opened right up for John to see. Following her silky smooth, hose covered legs upwards, John was surprised to find that her pantyhose wear crotch-less. More shocking still is that they weren't always crotch-less, which is clear from the tears and loose strands fringed up around the edge. Lacking any panties, John was openly gaping at her wax smoothed hairless pussy, asking him self if this flight could get anymore lewd. As if to answer this question, the stewardess's cunt lips parted slightly, and out dripped a thick, long rope of semen, jiggling between her legs as she shimmied with the luggage above. Snapping free, the rope of cum fell to the floor.

CLICK "There we are" She said bringing her leg back down. "How are you doing today sir?"

"Uh... I-yea. I'm fine." John stuttered, having trouble dealing with her chipper tone after what he'd just seen.

"That's good. We aim to please!" She smiled. "But regulations require me to inform you that you are sitting in an emergency row. Do you feel yourself capable of the duties required of you in case of an emergency" She says in a more serious tone as she leans forward. Bending at the waist while keeping her legs straight, her face is mere inches from John's, and her chest is straining against the buttons of her shirt. The cloth between each button is stretched open, giving John a perfect view of every other inch of her cleavage.

"Duties? Uh, yea sure." John said transfixed.

"Have you ever sat in an exit row before?" She asks suspiciously.

"I don't think so." John said.

"Well read this over," She says reaching into the seat back pocket in front of John and handing him the safety pan-flit. "And since this seat is open, I'll sit her and walk you through the procedures after I've done my duties."

John had never seen a stewardess take their job so seriously, but he still couldn't tear his eyes away from her breasts. That is until she caught him staring.

"Oh yea" she said looking down at her boobs as if she'd just remembered something. "I almost forgot" She started to unbutton the middle two buttons, her tanned flesh spilling out upon completion. "Is this good? Or is it too much?" She inquired sincerely.

"What?" John could barely manage.

"My cleavage?" She clarified, but seeing that John was still confused she continued. "A couple weeks back the airline said they were taking the pay cap of our paychecks, and that we could work as many flights as we wanted. But they were less eager to tell us that our paychecks would be cut in half, and any other money we earned would be through tips. The other girls are pretty pissed about it but I used to be a waitress, I know how to get the tips." She emphasized by grabbing a breast in each hand and squeezing them together. "The secret is to give the boys something to look at, while still having a believable excuse if any of the girls call you out. That's why you leave the top ones buttoned." She half gloated at her own 'ingenious' system she set up for herself. "So. Would you tip me like this?"

"Oh, I'd love to give you a tip!" John's mouth acted faster than his brain.

"Teehee" she giggled. "Well, I look forward to earning it!" She winked as she stood back up and walked back towards the cockpit.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)