More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by allyouneedislove95 allyouneedislove95

What's next?

In Her Room

Isabel sits on her bed, scrolling through Facebook on her phone. Today is her day off from work and she has resolved to stay in her room. Maybe, just maybe she'll be able to avoid getting humiliated today. Today the cute blonde is dressed in blue zip-up hoodie, a black tank top and her cozy gray sweatpants.

Suddenly the door to her room flies open. Isabel wasn't expecting visitors at all today. It was her friend Katy. The short ginger had an excited look on her face. Despite being glad to see her, Isabel jumped from the sudden entrance. Katy was dressed in a green crop top and black leggings.

"Jesus!" Isabel shouted, grabbing her chest.

"Hey Izzy! Sorry, I just couldn't wait to see you later I wanted to tell you!" Katy responded, hurriedly making her way to Isabel's bed.

"What is it? Its my day off! And how did you get in?"

Katy made herself at home and sat on Isabel's bed right next to her.

"Your roommate let me in! So you know that radio show, K-Dog in the Morning?"

"Yeah sure" Isabel responded, putting her phone down.

"Well they had a concert ticket giveaway. I was the tenth caller!" Katy explained, barely able to contain herself, "so guess what, bitch? You and I are seeing Justin Timberlake live on June 20th!"

Isabel's face lit up when she heard Justin Timberlake and free concert tickets. But her heart sank when she heard the date: June 20th. Katy was bouncing up and down on the bed, unable to contain her excitement any longer. She stopped bouncing when she saw Isabel's reaction.

"What is it?" she asked.

"Its just that....I just got us concert tickets for The 1975 the same night" Isabel revealed.

Katy frowned.

"Seriously? Well I mean....come on its JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE!"

"Yeah but you know I love The 1975. I've always wanted to see them live and I wanted to take you" Isabel responded. It was clear that a disagreement was about to occur between the two friends.

"Well I'm not giving up Justin" Katy resounded.

"Ok well I'm not giving up 1975!" Isabel resolved in return.

How Will Solve This Disagreement?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)