More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Where Does Julianne Put The Vibrator?

In Her Pussy

Julianne moves the vibrator into her pussy. She gasps as the object enters her. She moves it back and forth, gripping her tits with her other hand. She thinks about what the photographer said about the men jacking off to her pics. She imagines cum landing on her pics, and it makes her wetter.

"Oh fuck," she moans. She gets on her knees and continues moving the object in her pussy. She sticks a couple of fingers in her mouth and sucks them. Shes still imaging the cum, except instead of landing on the pics it's actually landing on her naked body. She pictures her boobs and her back covered in cum, and this makes her wetter.

"Oh goddamn fuck oh!" She yells. Shes now imagining herself being surrounded by men. They grab her and shove their cocks in all her holes. She moans as shes picturing being used by the men. Just as she imagines them cumming in her, she comes. She gasps and opens her mouth wide as her toes curl and she gushes out her juices.

"Oh yes that's it ah" she moans, smiling. She takes the object out of her pussy, and sits down, still picturing herself being used. She realizes she needs what shes imagining to actually happen.

"What the hell?" She asks herself. "Am I really fantasizing about getting gangbanged? I cant believe it." But the more she thinks about it, the more hornier she gets. Her nipples are hard and her pussy is still wet. She gets up and grabs her phone. She types in where to find a glory hole and her finger hovers over the search button.

Does She Hit Search?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)