More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dmx31697 dmx31697

What's next?

In Awe

As you enter the building you are in amazement, it was even bigger then you had imagined. The lobby was huge and the front desk was huge. You walk over to the desk and talk to the secritary. She was pretty good looking, but very serious about her job you could tell. "How you doin sweetie, I'm Mr. Tony Denucci." "Oh yes Mr. Denucci, Mr. McMahon, is in meeting right now with the people from SpikeTv, if you want to take a seat or browse around you can." "I'd like to browse around you" you thought to yourself. "I think I'll browse around, how much time will it be before he's back? you ask" "Well I don't know, but it's 11 a.m. now so if you'll be back by 1 he should be done." "Great, 1 it is." So you start to walk off but quickly remember you have only been here a few times so you don't know quite where everything is, so you turn and ask the lady up front. "Oh, could you tell me where everything is by any chance?" "Sure, the second floor is where the weight room, spa, trainer's room, and tanning room are located. The third floor is where all the creative team's offices are located, the fourth flood is where your office will be located, along with Shane, Stephanie, and Linda McMahon's offices, and the 5th floor is the office of Mr. McMahon." "You could go check your office if you like it is room 404." "Thanks" you say and walk away to the elevator. You get in and go to push a button, but you don't know which to push. "Should I go put my stuff down or should I go see how much ass I can see my first day" you think. As you do this the door starts to close and you hear, "Hold that elevator" come from the lobby. You quickly grab the door and to your amazement Stephanie McMahon jogs into the car.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)