More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Just Some Random Guy Just Some Random Guy

Where do you wake up?

In 'your' bed

You feel a bit disoriented as you sit up. You try and take note of yourself but as you look down you notice something strange. Your boobs seem different. And your hair shouldn't be red, but dark brown. You try to feel around your body but you feel a jolt of pleasure as soon as you touch yourself.

You get up and out of the bed and move the full length mirror across the bed to see a familiar face looking back to you, but definitely not your own. Along with that, you see a string of information flowing down on the right hand sight.

'Shit! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuuuck!' 'What the actual hell?' What you're seeing is the template you made for your favorite adult game 'Qwe'. And if that was true then you are colossally fucked. Both figuratively, and literally. But if this was a dream then it was a damn realistic one. A quick pinch to your sides also confirmed that it wasn't.

So now you saw a caricature of your old high school bully, Emma. Emma was the standard beauty queen of the school, top in grades, looks, and extracurricular activities. She was also largely against bi and gay people. When she found out about you being bi she made sure you couldn't change in the locker rooms anymore, and humiliated you every chance she got. As such, you made the character with the intention of paying her back tenfold for all she did.

The info on the right side read:

Appearance:

You stand at a height of 1.45m (4ft9) and weigh 40kg (88pounds). Your body appears toned and athletic. You have an incredibly feminine appearance and you appear to be in your late teens. You appear Caucasian. By the standards of the world you are the pinnacle of beauty. You are naturally hairless from the neck down.

You have long, slightly curly, red hair that reach down to your ass. You have a button nose, and an elegant jawline. You have full lips and a piercing on your tongue which transfers sexual sensations as vibrations to your piercings on your nipples and clitoris. You have no gag reflex, and your throat is lined with sensitive ridges which provide extra stimulation for both you and the recipient when you perform oral sex.

Your breasts have a round shape and they fit comfortably in a large C-cup. Your nipples are unusually long and their thickness is above average. The width of your areola is below average and they are slightly puffy. Your nipples are pierced and they produce milk when aroused or stimulated. Your nipples are very sensitive and you can easily have an orgasm from nipple stimulation.

You have narrow shoulders, a pinched waist, curvy hips and an average sized ass. This leads to you having a heart shaped ass. The rim of your ass is the same color as the rest of your ass as it is naturally bleached. Your ass is extremely tight and when lubricated it can comfortably accommodate objects up to 2cm (0.8inches) in diameter and 8 cm (3.15 inches) in length. It is constantly covered by natural lubrication. It is very elastic, and has a low plasticity. As such, it will be able to stretch very easily, however it will revert to its original size and capacity within 30seconds of being empty. It is very sensitive and you can easily have an orgasm from anal penetration.

Your rather big clit is pierced and very sensitive. You can easily have an orgasm from clitoral stimulation. Your labia are tiny. Your vagina is extremely tight and when lubricated it can comfortably accommodate objects up to 2cm (0.8inches) in diameter and 8 cm (3.15 inches) in length. It is constantly covered by natural lubrication. It is very elastic, and has a low plasticity. As such, it will be able to stretch very easily, however it will revert to its original size and capacity within 30seconds of being empty. It is very sensitive and you can easily have an orgasm from vaginal penetration.

You suffer from a condition known as 'Fuckyoubitchitis'. This causes your muscle density to be very low so despite your appearance your strength is equivalent to an 8-year-old. Proper diet combined with a rigid exercise regimen tougher than 50% of the women training to compete in the Olympics will allow you to be 75% as strong as the average 20 year old woman. Your BMI will stay within the 19-22 range. Your body will expel excess food and hunger will be felt much more strongly, and willpower will be lowered if BMI moves out of the acceptable range. You do not need exercise to keep your toned appearance

You are extremely flexible. You don't get any health problems from being tied up for long stretches of time and can perform and position a world class gymnast can with ease.

The smell of your vaginal secretions causes people to be more attracted to you but it also causes an instinctive desire for them to sexually dominate you.

Fetishes disabled include: scat, diaper play, blood/gore, amputation, furry, scaly, bimbo.

Fuuucking hell! All the things designed as payback for being bullied, like making her bully shorter, giving her pronounced nipples and making her too weak to fight anyone are gonna make her life miserable. Moreover, if she remembered right, the way she changed the nipples was a bit more complicated. She increased the durability of the nipples and genitals along with the sexual sensitivity but kept the overall sensitivity to normal levels. This would prevent things like getting bloody nipple from chafing while running a marathon. Instead, she would get an orgasm, and from the rest of the settings, it will be pretty pronounced.

Luckily, she also made slavery illegal and the police very competent so she shouldn't be spending the rest of her life in a rich dude's basement. Master- fetish is still on and legal though.

What about personal fetishes and preferences?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)