More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

Where are we?

Imperial Super Star Destroyer Legacy, Atmospheric Orbit above Alderaan

(14 years later)

John was In his private qaurters on board his personal Star Destroyer, a ship he would name, the Legacy. He had seen his Brothers Declaration, and was apalled at his Audacity, and knew that Palpatine would order him and his Fleet to Attack his Brother in the Kashyyk System. He would not follow that Order, a soldier does his duty and kills his People's enemies, that much is clear to all, but what if those enemies are the Soldier's flesh and Blood? What does he choose, His people or his Family?! He had spent years on Alderaan, and Led his Men into numerous battles, they had forged an unbreakable bond with each and every soldier under his command, his men were loyal to him, and No One Else! Not even their Emperor, and thus he faced a choice, follow the order and kill his dear Brother, or, join the Rebellion, his Men agreed that Killing One's Family, even family who defected was barbaric at the very least, and that was how they came to the conclusion that they would have to defect themselves.

John had always wanted to change the Empire from within but it was clear that that would never happen while Palpatine and Vader Lived and followed the Ways of The Sith. John had been secretly trained by His Brother as A Jedi Knight, and now the Orders of Palpatine came through. And as expected they Commanded him to engage his brothers Fleet above Kashyyk and Trandosha. John decided that while he would not heed the Order to engage he would go to the System and help his Brother. He had been preparing for this for many months, he knew it was time, time to Unlock the Secret Vaults that Revan had hidden after the Clone Wars, and Use them to aid the Rebel Alliance.

But John wasn't solely using Technology and Armaments from the Clone Wars he had Took the effort to Order Several Hundred Ship-Carrying Cruisers, along with Weapons, Medical Supplies, Foods, Ammunition, Fuel, Ores, Hundreds of Proton and Concussion Torpedoes, Missiles, Bombs, and Mines, along with Quite a Few Interdictor Cruisers. He would give these to the Alliance in return for Amnesty and Asylum for his Men and him. He was Jedi now, a Jedi! Not as good a Jedi as His Brother was, but Still a Jedi! And he knew that he had to make certain his Fleets and Support Vehicles were adequately Repainted in the Colors of the Old Republic Navy, this Way he would remove the uncertainty of Mistrust from the Alliance High Command. As he appeared on the Bridge wearing his Brothers Uniform, from Revan's days as an Admiral for the Republic's Navy during the Clone wars after he left the Jedi Order, and he noticed his Men had all discarded their Imperial Armor for the Phase-II Armor worn by the Clone Troopers in the Waining Years of the Clone Wars. They were Imperials no longer!

They Were members of the Galactic Republic!

The Battle?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)