More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

Who were you?

Imperial Special Forces commander

Commander Dante Lunastorm made his way through the Star Destroyer DoomBringer, he just returned from his last mission. His squad and him where sent to destroy a rebel base on Rhen Var, it was spectacular success. Not only had they wiped out the entire rebel cell, but had capture a high ranking rebel leader.

He smiled, knowing right now he was being interrogated by ISB. He was delivering his report to the admiral.

He entered the admiral office, he approach him and salute the admiral.

" At easy Commander." Said the admiral.

Commander Lunastorm did just that, he handed his report to the admiral. He waited as the admiral reed the report, after he was done. The admiral put the report on his table.

Lunastorm saw the admiral was distress. More Moff infighting again, he wish the Emperor would do something about them. Their infighting was one of the major reason the Empire haven't crush this rebellion yet.

" Another successful mission commander." Said The admiral, Lunastorm couldn't help but grin.

" You have served the Empire for over ten years, completed over two hundred mission in the glories name of the Emperor." Said Admiral, Lunastorm puff out his chest.

" You're one the most decorated soldiers in the entire Empire." Said Admiral, Lunastorm looked at the admiral. He knew there was a but coming.

The admiral sighed, "Lately women both humanoid and alien have been putting pressure on the military to have more women put into command or into the special forces." Said The Admiral frowning.

Lunastorm, why not much of a believer in High Human Culture, he didn't think most women could handle the difficulty of the military. Hearing alien where also involved was disheartening, he never trusted aliens. The Clone Wars showed him they couldn't be trusted.

" So, to put an end to this none sense, the higher ups have decided to create an all female squad." Said the admiral, Lunastorm coughed.

They couldn't be serious, this sounds like a bad joke.

" Don't worry, this is all part of a plan. You're being sent to train this squad. You have trained four other squads and all of they are some the finest in the Empire." Said The Admiral, Lunastorm nodded. He had trained those squads to be nearly perfect, which filled his pride.

" So you're job is to break them, make their lives so difficult. They wash out or quit, this should quiet those women." Said The admiral, smirking.

Lunastorm nodded, it was simple but effected plan.

The admiral handed him a data pad with the files about the six females he would be training. Lunastorm saluted again, took the data pad and told the admiral he will make sure those women wouldn't last a month.

The admiral smiled at him and told him good luck.

Lunastorm was dismissed and he left the admiral's room. He headed towards the hanger bay, the transport that would take him to Dathomir, where the base for this squad's training will takes place.

Once on the transport, he started reading the files on the women.

First up was Sindra Novastar, she was Echani. She had the usual white hair, silver eyes and fair skin of any Echani. She was the squad leader and his second in command once he took command.

Her scores in leadership, tactics and strategies where near perfect. She was excellent at hand to hand combat and had great scores in marksmanship. If she was a man, he would have no trouble training him.

Next was Asuka Orochim, she was a Kage with Pink hair and orange eyes. She was being train to be the infiltration specialist, she had excellent scores in unarmed combat, melee and small arms.

Next was Osinush Zymo a Mandalorian, she had fiery red hair, Jade Green eyes and tan skin. She was the teams heavy weapons and demolition expert, she also being train in pyro weapons.

Dante didn't have a problem with her, he likes the Mandalorians. They where all highly train warriors, even the females. He wish she wasn't apart of these, maybe he could get her reassign to his squad after this mess. Looking over her records, she would be a perfect commando.

Zeda Xosmuj she a Mirialan, with midnight blue hair and purple eyes. She was the team medic and was train in varies bio sciences.

Lex Ironcolt she a Zeltron with purple hair and blue eyes. Lunastorm smiled, she was gorgeous even by Zeltron standards. He smiled, as the thought of taking her in the shower. He was curious as to why a Zeltron was in the military, normally they hated period. The was the team sniper and recon specialist.

The final member of this experiment was Vire'owauzi'oaweg. This was strange name Dante thought, he looked at her picture. At first he thought she was Pantoran, with he blue skin. Then he noticed her black hair and red eyes. She was label as a Chiss, then Dante remember there was an alien admiral called Thrawn. He was called a Chiss too, what Dante heard of that Admiral's reputation. He was no none sense and very intelligent. He had a perfect record of defeating the rebellion. Even being an alien, Dante wanted to serve under the admiral.

Once he was done reading the data pad, Dante decided to take a nap. It still be a few hours before he reach Dathomir.

What happen next ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)