More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

Who were you?

Imperial Pliot

Captain Thadmar Wyregan formerly of the Imperial 712th Tie Squadron, made his way through the Star Destroyer Hellblade. To say he was pissed would be a understatement, he is one of the highest decorated pilot in the entire Imperial Navy. He been with the Navy for ten years, flew well over two hundred missions.

Against rebels, pirates and other enemies of Empire. Earning medal after medal, commendation after commendation, being give command of a Tie Squadron when he was still under thirty.

He barely contain his searing rage, you might be wondering why he was pissed. Well a few days ago, he was called into Superior officer's office. He was expecting to be another medal or a better command.

What he got instead was heartbreaking, he was transfered not to a better command. No, he was being sent to supervise a special new wing.

At first maybe this was a start to some secret covert fighter wing. That wasn't to bad he thought, maybe he would lead an attack against the rebels leadership. He imagined the parade that would be held in his honor, maybe the Empire would award the medal personally.

His supervisor coughed, snapping him out of his fantasy.

What he was told next was heartbreaking. He would be taking command of a five person fighter wing. That wasn't the bad news, no see women have being complaining about how the military treats it's female cadets.

How they just for show, how they are given no really power, and how they are treated like sex for their commanding officers.

So he was going to train and command a five female fighter wing. Captain Wyregan's face paled, he was speechless. His commanding officer gave him the data pad with his new orders and the files on his new wing.

He really don't remember much after that. Two days later, he heard rumors he was being give this command do to some Moffs infighting. This only made this even more humiliating. His career is being destroy over politics, he almost resigned.

On his way to the Hellblade, he reed the files on the members on his new wing.

First their was Icezleu Umberara, a Mirialan. She had blue hair and eyes, she was 24 years old.

Second was Aykato Cherryd a half Mandalorian, half Echani. She had greens eyes and silver hair and 23 years old.

Third, Lexi Zune a Zeltron with purple hair and orange eyes. She was also 23 years old.

Fourth was Azruzay Dissato, she a Large. She had blonde hair and pink eyes, she was 22 years old.

Finally their was Verz, at first he thought she was a Pantoran. Then he saw her species, it said Chiss. He remember something about a Chiss Admiral serving in the Navy.

Thadmar was not only disappointed but also disgusted. He had to not only teach females but aliens females no less.

He sighed, how did he ended up in this mess he thought. He hoped this alien female would at least have the decency to make his life easier and just quit.

As he approached the locker room for his new Squadron. He got there an hour early, he wanted to surprised his new teammates.

He open the door and enter, he heard the showers going. So Thadmar headed towards them, he was going to dress them down. Hopefully breaking their spirits right there and then.

As he came into view of the showers, he stopped in his tracks. What he saw in front of him was mesmerizing. Five of the most beautiful girls he ever saw.

Each girl had a well tone and slender body, nice firm ass, long legs and breasts no small then a Double D cup.

Thadmar took in the girls wet and soapy bodies.

He licked his lips, maybe this wouldn't be as bad as he thought.

What did Thadmar do ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)