More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Peebee Peebee

What happens next?

Ignore the other couple!

Off in the dark we could hear another couple giggling and talking, but we couldn't see them. Oh, how we wanted them to leave, our passion so great we couldn't wait to get home. But leave they wouldn't! And neither would our passion!

My hand slipped under Pia's blouse, touching the firm breasts of my lover. Her nipple protruding and rock hard! I gently rubbed that wonder nub, my finger moving slowly in a circle around it, feeling the little bumps that ring nipple itself. My fingers enclose around her nipple, gently rolling it between them, Pia, softly moaning. She pulls my shirt up, and her tongue finds my nipple, the tip of her tongue, flicking it, and then she takes it in her mouth and gently sucks on it, nipping it gently with her teeth, my moans matching hers.

My hand, still fondling Pia's ass, slips between her legs, discovering that she is so wet, and not with sweat, but with warm, slippery love juices! My cock immediately becomes even harder than it has been! Pia slips her hand further up my shorts, arriving at my undershorts, she feels my rod trying to escape, and her fingers slide under the elastic of the shorts, freeing me. Her fingers touch the tip of my enlarged cock, oh, what a feeling, her gentle touch against me! Her nail gently scratching the tip, sending electrical shocks up and down my body!

Pulling her on top of me, both hands slide under her waist band, cupping her ass, and fondling it, kissing passionately, deep wet french kisses. She tightens her stomach and I am able to slide her shorts down, along with her string panties! Wiggling out of her shorts, she undoes my shorts, and peels them down, and my shirt up to my chin, I pull her blouse up, and she settles back down on me, her bare chest, rubbing my hairy one, her wet, slipper pussy laying on top of my hard shaft. The other couple still talking, but not seen, making love with some one so close, not knowing if we can be seen, heightens our passion!

She slides up my belly, her pubic hair tickling me, leaving a wet trail. Her breasts reach my face, and my mouth gently kisses them, each in turn, then her hard nub disappears into my mouth, bringing a low moan from her. Her hands caress my neck, and slide up it into my hair, her fingers entwining in it, pulling my head tighter to her breast. She rears back, pulling her teat from my mouth, making a

little popping sound, and just then the half moon emerges from behind a cloud, shining on her firm mounds, which glisten with the moisture left by my suckling, so beautiful, I moan with pleasure knowing that they are mine to enjoy!

Leaning back, her blouse held up by her pert breasts, she searches with her hand for my magic wand, and in finding it, she gently encloses it with her soft hand, her touch driving me insane, fearful that I will explode with the excitement. With her gently stroking my wand, I touch her belly, fingers barely touching her skin, like a butterfly landing. Finding the soft silky hair around her belly button, I gently start to circle it while gazing longingly at her lovely breasts, passion welling deep with in me with each stroke of her hand. Pre-cum oozing from my shaft, she wets her finger and brings it to my nipple, rubbing the cum around, causing my rock hard nipple to become even harder! My hand, slipping down her belly follows her pubic hair to her own well, where I dip my finger and bring it to my mouth, sucking the delightful moisture off, and returning for more. This bit of nectar I bring to her mouth, which she greedily licks off and then sucks my fingers into her mouth, enjoying the taste of herself.

When she is finished, my wet fingers once again find her nipple and roll it between them, gently squeezing and then squeezing a little hard, she lets out a long soft moan, barely audible, yet so sexy! Letting go of my cock, she slides back down my body, her pussy rough and moist against me. My cock, standing at attention, stops her movement as her bottom comes against it. Reaching down, I spread her cheeks and let my cock nestle between them, then pull her down so we can kiss. I kiss her forehead, her eyes, and then rub her nose with mine, first the right side, then the left, then the tip of her nose with mine. Our lips find each other and a long french kiss is given and received. My back is slowly arching and falling, rubbing my cock between her firm cheeks, the tip of my cock occasionally touching her asshole driving her deeper into ecstasy. Her love nectar wetting the both of us, making each slippery and hotter. Sliding back a bit more, my cock comes in contact with her wet mound, which slips across my hard shaft, she is now sliding back and forth across me in rhythm to the arching of my back. Resting her upper body on her arms, her tits rub my chest, my wirily hair sending waves of pleasure through her nipples.

My member sensing the forth coming pleasure, starts to slide between the wet lips rubbing him, ever so slowly, not wanting to rush the sensation driving him onward. Raising slightly on her knees, the tip of my cock finds her clit, and in unison we rub each other, slow and sensually. Rising my head, I kiss her neck, my hands slowly stroking her back, my fingers following her spine to her bottom, which I fondle, fingers kneading it. Each of us breathing heavily, unaware of anything but the two of us, the other couple forgotten.

Forgotten? Really?? *W*

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)