More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AK the OG AK the OG

Which Character did you chose?

Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki the savior of the Soul Society the man who protects the one's he loves; Ichigo has been through many adventures fighting against hollows and saving his friends multiple times and now after defeating Yawach the Quincy king he is having the break that he deserves but not only that Ichigo is going to have a lot of loving.

Ichigo right now is at his house thinking about all the things that he has been through and all the people that he has met and saved or defeated but the people he is thinking about are the females that he met throughout his life, and he is beginning to feel something towards them.

Ichigo thought to himself "I been through a lot of stuff and have met a lot of people but for some reason my heart beats fast whenever I think about the females that I have met and it feels good like Orihime, Yoruichi, Nel, Halibel, The women from the Soul Society, Arrancar women, Quincy women, heck even the female Zampakuto's, and a lot more. I can't get them out of my head, I think I might be in love with them yeah that's it, but the problem is do I deserve them". "Yes, you do Ichigo Zangetsu and his Quincy powers said. They continued "You deserve all of them just as they deserve you, you helped them, saved them made them feel happy I'm sure they love you as well so stop being a prude and get and get your girls, Okay"?

Ichigo then yelled out "Yeah your right guys I deserve them I want to be with them I'm done being a prude I will get my loves, but I love a lot more women what if they think I'm just using them no I don't they will if they love me which I hope they do then they will accept me and my harem". "Yeah, I'm going to get my girls I just hope they love me as well".

(Oh, Ichigo they been in love with you for a fucking long time all of those girls and I mean all of them love you)

Ichigo was about to go out but then suddenly heard the door knock and went to check who it was. As Ichigo opened the door, he asked who it was and when he looked at who it is it was one of the many women, he fell in love it. Ichigo was shocked at who it was this person is going to be the first one to start of the harem.

Who is the woman at the door who will be first one in the harem?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)