More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by monkey17 monkey17

Who Is Sakura's ?

INO

Sakura was so happy that she was able to make Ino into here . The blond has once bin here best friend then rive. It hadn't bin hard in the end. Ino may act confident, independent and dormant but one read here diary and Sakura new all Ino's dirty secrets. The now craved to be controlled, degraded and abused. She even had crush on Sakura. Ino had written in the diary of how she had found out about Sakura's cock. After that Ino started having dreamers of Sakura getting so angry with Ino that she the blond. So That's what Sakura did. One night when they were both on the grave yard shift at the hospital Sakura got Ino alone in here office. Ino struggled in the beginning but here screams for help and for Sakura to stop were quickly changed to moons of lust and cries for Sakura to fuck here harder. Sakura fucked Ino brutally not caring about hurting the blond. All she card about was how tight Ino pigs cunt was. AS it termed out that the girl Sakura had so long fought was a complete slut was a virgin. Serval times Ino tried to tern the brutal fucking into love making but every time Sakura wound slap here hard in the face and teal here they were never friends nor lovers. Instead they were Master and . About half way throe there shift Ino submitted and Sakura had Ino quit here job and then heed back to Sakura's. The blond had to walk thou the hospital and down the stets naked and cved in Shakur's cum and pussy juice.

When Sakura Oppland the door it was to find Ino completely naked, siting on here knees. She had a but plug in with a pigs tail and heed band on with pigs errs. She also had a nose hook in place.

"Hallow piggy are you happy to se your master?" Sakura askes sweetly wile rubbing the top of Ino's heed. Ino herself just oinked serval times excitedly having not seen here master of 24 owners. "Such a good girl waiting for me like this." "Now come with me my little fuck pig I have something for you I've bin saving."

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)