More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jhal00 Jhal00

Who will they hunt and what is their power? (Tell it from the supers' perspective.)

INFO: World/NPCs

Nude-minati

LEADER: UNKNOWN

EMPLOYEES:

Carla - Woman

Dorian - Man



Deny Incorporated

CEO: Alex Deny

AGE: 26

APPEARANCE: Gorgeous. Raven hair. 6ft7in. Big tits. Nice ass. No underwear.

AFFILIATION: Deny INC. & Nude-minati

β€œA gorgeous raven-haired beauty who rose to the top of her firm and got her own company underneath her by the time she was twenty. Now at twenty-six, she was one of the youngest businesswomen in the country and declared one of the sexiest women alive. The woman before him was drop-dead gorgeous. She was tanned, raven-haired, and at least 6ft 7in. Her red dress hugged her figure tightly and showed off a lot of cleavages, not leaving anything to the imagination. Nathanial wondered if there was even any underwear under there.”



News Teams

CEO: Lenny

EMPLOYEES:

Sally - Woman. A Newscaster.

Louis - Man. A Cameraman.



City

MAYOR: Laurie

APPEARANCE: Blonde hair. No tits.

β€œThe blonde-haired, flat-chested mayor had an infamous reputation as a "bastion of purity." She was known for rallying local groups against anything she deemed inappropriate. This ranged from prohibiting the sale of adult films and literature to threatening legal actions against television shows and video game makers that showed any hint of sensuality.”

More Info:

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)