More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by amalgam amalgam

OPTION

INDEX FOR WRITERS - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Index of People, Places, Things, Organizations, and Species

This index only contains information that has already been established. These are data that are always true, unless something in the story changes them. More information will be added as more information is -created.-

You - You have latent psychic powers that allow you to impress your thoughts and suggestions on others. Someone or something must cue the activation of these powers, and the powers must be used correctly (it takes practice). In high school, your girlfriend was Diane Ward. Academically, you're good at whatever you choose to focus on.

Albert Radcliffe - One of the few guys to be found in the Introduction To Feminism course.

Antique shop lady - An old woman who refers to Walter Malthus as her master. Malthus shuns her.

David Rially - Fourth-year grad student in pharmacology. He is working on psychotropic in conjunction with the psychobiology department, and has a contact at the neuropsychiatric institute. He tutors undergrads at Delta Sigma fraternity.

Diane Ward - Your ex-girlfriend.

Li Zhang, MD, PhD - A professor in the pharmacology department. He was a boy genius, and takes part in studies in both his department and at the Neuropsychiatric Institute. He is under investigation for unethical research practices.

Mandy Calhoun - An astronomy major in love with space.

Michael Hersh - He does have psychic powers, which he uses to manipulate others. He is not trying to scam you (yet). Though you find him on your dorm floor, he does not live there. Where he spends most of his time has yet to be determined.

Necklace - The necklace is found in an antique shop near the beach. it is associated with a wealthy recluse named Walter Malthus. It emits a pink/red glow that is mesmerizing to many. If struck hard enough, it shatters, releasing a burst of light that stuns and incapacitates anyone unfortunate enough to see it. Details about what happens when it is worn are not completely fleshed out yet, but so far, it seems to allow direct control and vicarious experience of the wearer.

Tawny Taylor - Fifth year grad student in pharmacology.

Tereza Pestova - Teaches Introduction to Feminism. She adheres to the tenets of radical feminism.

Uday Dasgupta - Your roommate. He is a biology major seeking medical school.

Walter Malthus - A rich recluse living in a large mansion on the edge of the city. He is somehow associated with the old lady in the antique shop and the much coveted necklace. He is deathly afraid of the police. The reason has yet to be written.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)