More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by $equeln $ajin $equeln $ajin

give here what she want's or make her beg

I wish for Angelina Jolie

I think I might plow you if you got me Angelina Jolie to fuck also.?

?Again?? Jeannie blinked, summoning the nude Angelina into the bed with them.

?What?? Angelina sat up, surprised at the horny couple in front of her.

?Start working on her, Jeannie,? Tony ordered. Jeannie obediently put her face between Angelina?s legs and lapped eagerly at her pussy.

?Oh, FUCK!? Angelina screamed in pleasure as Jeannie?s magic tongue penetrated her. The star leaned back, her big boobs jiggling as she trembled from Jeannie?s stimulation.

Tony grabbed Jeannie by her hips and stuck his cock into her eager slit. Jeannie groaned and lapped up Angelina?s love juice like flowing wine as she fucked two people at once.

Jeannie?s ass bounced back into her master, her asscheeks making a slapping sound every time Tony thrust into her. Pulling her face away from Angelina?s cunt, she gasped ?I love you master!?

Tony slapped her ass hard, and Jeannie squealed before thrusting her face into Angelina and fucking twice as hard.

?Oh, GOOOOODDDD!!!? Angelina couldn?t take Jeannie?s expert cunt-licking and came all over the blonde?s face.

?Oh, good girl,? Angelina was breathing hard as she grabbed Jeannie?s ponytail and pulled her head up to kiss her, licking her own pussy fluid off of Jeannie?s face. Jeannie?s tongue came out, the women kissing deeply.

?God damn!? Tony pulled out of Jeannie and got behind Angelina. He **** his cockhead into her tight asshole, pushing it in further by inches.

Angelina grunted, catching hold of Jeannie?s boobs as her ass was penetrated.

?Massteerrrrrr...? Jeannie moaned. ?My pussy still needs your cock.?

?Angelina?s ass needs it more,? Tony said as he **** another inch in. ?Get a double sided dildo and fill both your cunts at once.?

Jeannie blinked one into existance, then slid one end inside herself. Aflame with lust, She pressed herself against Angelina, kissing her and rubbing nipples as she inserted the other end into the movie star.

The three people slowly built up a rhythm, Angelina completely unable to think from the pleasure of being drilled in both holes. She climaxed again almost right away, and again as she felt semen shoot into her ass. Jeannie kissed her hard.

Tony pulled out, watching his cum dribble from between Angelina?s cheeks.

?Okay, send her back,? he told Jeannie.

Angelina vanished.

?Master,? Jeannie breathed, still horny.

?I?m spent for now Jeannie,? Tony said. ?I can?t go on forever. I mean I wish...? He caught himself.

?Oh, Master!? Jeannie pouted.

?I guess you better just do yourself in front of me,? Tony said. Jeannie obediently started fingering herself.

?Can it be just me next time?? Jeannie moaned.

?We?ll see,? Tony said

yes we will

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)