More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Brainvamp Brainvamp

Where to?

I wish dopplegangland - Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1/3

Night has fallen over Sunnydale and Willow is going through her old clothes looking for something to wear for tomorrow night, for Halloween, when she stumbles upon an old pink sweater with a collar of white and yellow daisies. She hasn’t worn it in a long time, a very long time. Since she wore it, they had defeated that bitch Glory, Adam, the Mayor… Dracula… Yeah, Buffy killed Dracula.

What the Scooby gang didn’t know is that Dracula had chosen her first.

Not magnificent and powerful Buffy but scrawny and shy Willow.

He chose Willow even before going after Buffy. Before anyone knew he was in town, he came to her place, he knocked on her window. She was scared at first but then she lost herself into his gaze… He made her open her window, he took her to bed, he pulled on her pajama pants, he spread her legs and gently laid his kiss on her thigh. The next night he came again and again she came. The third night, when he was finally supposed to make her one of his brides Dracula was killed by Buffy…

Of course she cheered with the others at this victory but the four scars she still keeps between her legs are a delicious reminder of what she could have been: a care free immortal slut in the service of her master. Yes, she could have been that but Buffy ruined it, like she has ruined everything else in Willows life.

She’s about to lay down the sweater when finally she remembers when she wore it for the last time. A tingling sensation crawls over her thighs radiating from the scars. Her pussy fills with fluids, her labia covers with delicious cream. The memory of the Lord of the Night lives on when a still mesmerized Willow’s lips part to let out the winds of a raging orgasm.

“Fuzzy,” she whispers as her eyes start to glow with magic.

***

“Again!”

Vamp Willow is standing in the middle of the old factory. But no fight is going on around her, no master, no Xander, no one. She didn’t get a chance to get a kill and she’s back here again. She suddenly feels a serious discomfort in the middle of her back. She reaches and pulls out a sharp shard of wood. Considering the quantity of her blood covering it, she realizes it was just inches from her heart.

“Okay maybe it’s not such a good idea to go back home.”

She throws it over her shoulder.

“I still have to make this place a bit more interesting. Where should I start?”

***

“Willow! I thought you were upstairs,” Sheila Rosenberg says to what she think is her daughter.

“Sorry mom,” it kills Vamp Willow to be nice and not gut the bitch, “I went out and forgot my keys…”

“You silly head, come in…”

Vamp Willow steps into her doppelganger’s house smiling.

***

Having recovered her senses with no memory of her involuntary orgasm and following invocation, Willow is now standing in front of her mirror in her underwear holding French maid uniform in front of her.

“Nah, Tara wouldn’t like it, too slutty, I’m not Buffy,” she says when she hears the door open behind her. “Mom, come on couldn’t you knoc…”

But the word freezes in her throat. Across the room she sees herself. Well not herself self but her other self from that freakin’ alternate universe where she is vampire.

***

Vamp Willow looks at her alter ego in her white panties and thick grandma bra. She licks her lips as her forehead morphs and her eyes turn yellow revealing her demon form.

“Where were we?” she asks closing the door behind her, “ah yes the snuggling…”

***

Willow jumps towards her desk where she hides a stake in case of situations like this one.

But she stops.

The sight of her vampire self has woken up something, a weird memory, a strange fantasy she has held hidden on the edge of her conscious mind. She turns around to face the monster across the room. She doesn’t really want to resist. But it’s not as if her vampire self is going to give her any opportunity.

***

Vamp Willow claws are around her counterpart’s neck.

“Going somewhere?” she hisses.

She licks the cheek of her victim. The creature between her pawns shivers. She can smell her fear, but she can also smell her excitement. Willow moans.

***

Willow can’t believe she’s submitting to her vampire alter ego. She has always seen vampires for what they are, corrupted humans with a sadistic demon living inside them. But tonight, tonight there’s something different in the air. Maybe it’s the cold breath of the creature on her face arousing her, maybe it’s the little voice inside her head telling her to her accept Vamp Willow as her new master, or maybe it’s simply that she wants this woman to ravage her.

A whimper of pleasure manages to pass the barrier of the monster’s grasp on her neck.

***

Triumphant, Vamp Willow flips her human counterpart pushing her against the wall.

“So you love this…” she whispers to her hear before tearing apart the white panties, “… the snuggling”.

She slips a hand between the legs diving directly through the creamy lips of the other Willow.

“I love it! It’s like masturbating only better!”

***

Willow succumbs to the monster. Three fingers in her pussy drill her for a long time.

She's on her back, on her bed, legs spread, a viciously cold tongue licking her pussy. This is not like when she's with Tara, this is humiliating, violent, perverse...

"This is amazing!"

But as she's about to come, the vampire withdraws, leaving her panting, trembling.

"I see it's not the first time one of us visits you down there," Vamp Willow says running a drenched finger over her bite scars.

Vamp Willow licks the glistening deposit on Willow’s leg, wraps her mouth around the artery…

At first it hurts, a lot. But Willow doesn’t mind, she embraces the pain and lets the orgasm roll over her body.

She moans and begs for more until the sweet voice finally pops the question she’s been waiting for:

“Let me ask you again: wanna be bad?”

And all she can answer is:

“Yessss!”

So, what's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)