More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gordon17 Gordon17

Will we really go to the club?

I will go alone

"Well", she said, "the first time you should go there alone and tell me everything when you are back. Maybe then you ´ll take me with you for the second time...?"

Said and done.

Three days later I could tell my darling what I had experienced.

It started a little bit slow and unusual for me. At the beginning I just stood there watching some couples while they were blowing, licking and fucking. Some of the ladies seemed to like me. Here and there I felt tender hands at my ass, my legs or also at my breast. I liked these touchings but still I felt a little bit strange and, yes, inhibited.

But then I discovered a yet empty whirlpool for up to eight persons. I let myself glide into it, naked. In the pool my growing erection was not visible for everyone, what I liked as the newbie I was.

Suddenly a brunette, maybe 30 years old, appeared. She had caught my eye before and took place right next to me. After a little while of small talk I got a little bit more self-confident, took her hand and put her onto my leg. It didn´t take long until I felt her fingers at my cock.

What will I experience with the unknown woman?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)