More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by omer925 omer925

What do you say?

I was thinking we could fuck?

"Oh! Um... I was thinking maybe we could fuck? I was thinking maybe I could practice on a professional y'know!"

Ms. Ivy laughs and says "Of course of Josh!"

Ms. Ivy then pulls me onto her desk clearing everything of. She then pushes me onto the desk so I lean back. Ms. Ivy steps closer getting on her knees and rubbing my cock up and down. She did it with such a nice manner twisting her wrists as she slid her hands up and down, it felt amazing. Ms. Ivy then proceeded to wrap your red lipsticked lips onto my dick, licking it for leeway for her mouth.

"Damn... You sure can suck a dick Ms. Ivy!" I say out of pleasure

"There's a reason they called me 'Blowjob Ivy' in high school Josh!"

Ms. Ivy kept on bobbing her head up and down gulping down every drop of precum that leaves my cock.
She unwrapped her mouth from my dick and she climbed on top of me letting my dick slide into her perfect pink pussy.

"Fuck... It's so tight!" I moaned

10 minutes of her bouncing on my rod. The bell rang and soon student started flooding into the lecture hall ignoring me and the professor fucking on top of the desk.

Soon later I gave Ms. Ivy a nice creampie on her pussy.

"Ughh... Your cum feels so warm and nice in my pussy..." Ms. Ivy says as she scoop a little bit of cum out of her cunt and slurps it "Alright I think you should sit down now, I don't want to waste too much time now."

I sit down and let Ms. Ivy start her lesson

A couple minutes later, the rest of the class comes and almost all seats are full.

Ms. Ivy then explains to us what we will be doing today. She pulls up a chart of the vagina and explains to us the sensitive and the points on the pussy that will get the girl to orgasm. She then brings up about 10 girls to the front of the class. Most of the were very hot. Ms. Ivy showed to us how to stimulate each spot on the pussy. She was an expert she got one of the girls pussy wet in a matter of seconds. She brought 10 of us male students up to the front. Me, Matt and a couple others.

Jokingly I laughed as I said to Matt "I bet you 100 bucks I can make this girl cum so hard she'll collapse"

"Ya okay!" Matt smiled and nudged me

Ms. Ivy stared at me and smiled as I came close to her she said "Let's see if you can live up to that Josh."

Once she said that I started to get nervous as I walked towards a pale raven haired girl with a beautiful pussy. She moved her legs in a "V" formation assuming position. Matt and I were right next to each other. Matt got a sexy red haired girl and she had the same position. Both of the girls smiled at each other and laughed in anticipation. Me and my peers got on our knees and waited for Ms. Ivy to let us start.

Ms. Ivy then exclaimed "Ready boys? 3! 2! 1! GO!"

All ten of the boys started licking the vaginas right away. I looked back to all the lessons Ms. Ivy gave us and all the sensitive points in the cunt. I could tell I got the right point as soon as I heard the girl moaning. Matt looked at me in awe and started licking all over his girls pussy. I looked over for a split second and looked at Matt's girl, she was laughing at Matt's lack of skill licking pussy.

A couple minutes later of licking, the girls pussy started to get wet and wetter. Soon cum stated to drip down my tongue and my nose. The girl wavered Ms. Ivy over to tell her she was cumming. Out of all the 10 boys, I got the girl to cum first, a couple seconds later other men got their girls to cum. Ms. Ivy let the boys finish, and congratulated me.

"You will all get your grades next class! Have a good afternoon!" Ms. Ivy announced to the class.

With the cum still dripping from the raven-haired girls cunt I talked to her and asked what her name was.

"My names Linda. Whats your name?" She said as she smiled.

I told her my name and we continued to have a conversation as we left the classroom.

"You made my cunt so wet, where the fuck did you learn how to do that? You should definitely fuck me right here and make me cum again. Please?" Linda pleads.

Go back to your dorm or fuck Linda?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)