More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rambrofizmo Rambrofizmo

Who fights in the Battle Babe Arena

I want to see the types of matches first

In the Battle Babe Arena there are a ton of match types for the girls to hurt and humiliate there rivals before taking there ultimate prize.

  1. Bare ass humiliation match: This match is much like the Bra and panties match of wwe during the attitude era. Except in the arena we dont just stop there. To win this match you must strip your opponent completely naked in front of the world.
  2. Spanking Submission match: this match is less physically demanding then others but no less humiliating and painful. In the first stage, The woman face of in rock paper scissors. In the second stage, The winner get to spank there opponent 10 times on there bare ass. These to stages continue intil one woman surrenders. For every round someone wins the tool in which they use to spank there opponent gets upgraded to make avoiding submitting harder.
  3. First Cum match: A simple but humiliating win stipulations, the winner must make their opponent cum by any means necessary. (The hardcore varient of this match includes a variety of sex toys surrounding the ring.
  4. Collared match: One of the most psychically demanding match in the Arena. The goal is to beat up your opponent enough for them to be unable to stop you from putting a collar on them and winning the match.
  5. Cum Counts Everywhere Match: The woman each 5 men that must make cum before their opponent can make there five men cum. This match can have man variety such as how they must make them cum (only mouth, only ass, ect.) Or number of men (or woman).
  6. Iron Woman match: Unlike the First Cum match, the goal of this match is to cum as much as possible. How they are allowed to do this and the time limit depends of the booking.
  7. Mixed challenge match: Both competitors have different goals. The first to complete there goal wins. (Ex girl 1s goal is to mak÷ girl 2 cum but girl 2 is trying to a collar on girl one).
  8. Hair vs Hair Match: Sometimes physically and/or sexually beating your opponent isnt enough. When you really wanted to kill your opponents pride, the arena has a barber chair ready

(Authors note: If you have a good idea for match feel free to put it in your chapters and if people like it I'll add it to the list)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)