More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by EmmaXwilliam EmmaXwilliam

What happened

I transformed into a hot women

The moment I felt something was ejected inside me I fell on the floor. Then I woke up . I was feeling very weak. I opened my eyes and saw a strange room but a luxury room. I was feeling shrinked . I stood up and felt and went near the mirror .

I was feeling heavy chest. And when I looked myself into the mirror I saw a beautiful . Hot women with big boobs and a sexy pussy. It took me a moment to realise that it was me. And the moment I realised I ended up screaming in a very satisfying women voice . I saw towards my dick and there was a virgin pussy and I was having such big boobs noone can realise. I just wanted to cover myself because my boobs was very sensitive and before they makes me horny. I needed to be controlled. I went searching clothes near the bed and closet and I found a dress with a note kept on it. It was written -" this for you my slut" I realised everything that this all was done by my boss . I just wore that clothes. They were very tight and small and my cleavage was clearly visible from them. And I wore a pink panty kept near it. The nylon of the panties were so satisfying. There were leggings also I don't know but my woman hood grab the nylon legging and wore it and my woman hood only made me to put on the lipstick. I was looking like a hot porn actress and everyone would love to fuck her.

What happened next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)