More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FredWeasleyLives1 FredWeasleyLives1

Do I tell Becca about my dream?

I tell Becca everything

I am sitting next to Becca on her bed and I just do not know if I want to tell her that I had a sex dream about her. Her friendly gaze is making me blush from head to toe. I am almost tempted to run away. The only thing stopping me from taking flight is the fact that Becca has only recently become my friend and I don't want to offend her. She used to be my worst enemy until I found out that she had been mean in the past because of the way her parents neglected her and her sister. I guess maybe I should tell my new friend about my dream, but how do you tell someone about this especially since you are dating someone else. Maybe it would be easier if I moved to the other side of the room.

"Can you tell me about your nightmare?" Becca pleaded. "It might help."

"Well..." I choked out while getting out of my friend's bed.

"Are you leaving?" my former enemy pressed.

"N-no," I squeaked while looking at the various awards that she had on her wall which included a good citizenship award that she had gotten in high school. I never would have guessed.

"Why are you so nervous?" Becca implored as I got as far as I could away from her.

"I want to tell you want happened, but it is hard," I reasoned.

"Why are you having so much trouble telling me about your nightmare?" my friend shot out.

I felt my throat getting dry as I looked at my curious buddy. I could only take a big gulp to get my mouth working again.

"I-I didn't have a nightmare," I stuttered.

"Then what happened?" Becca impatiently questioned. "Maybe I can help."

I closed my eyes and looked like I was being sent to the firing squad. I don't think it would do any good to tell my gal pal about my dream since she is not a lesbian, but I decide to plow through anyway.

"I... I.. h-had a sex dream about you," I cried out.

I looked at my friend with the dirty blonde hair to gauge her reaction. She doesn't seem to have any reaction at all at first. Maybe she is thinking about what I said. I hope that I did not embarrass her since I am embarrassed enough for the both of us. The next thing I know, Becca raises her right eyelash at me as if she was drilling right into my soul.

"I am sorry if I embarrassed you," I apologized. "I know that you are not a lesbian since you used to date Chris."

"I have dated women before so I guess that you could say that I am a bisexual," Becca revealed.

"Oh..." I coughed.

"I want you to know that I am not embarrassed, and I am flattered that you feel that way," Becca let me know.

"That's good to know," I replied as a jittery smile crept across my face. "It's just that I am not sure how I feel right now. Even if I was attracted to you, I would still have to settle things with Kaitlyn first."

"Are you and Kaitlyn having problems?" Becca curiously asked.

"I would like to tell you why I was in the bar tonight," I let out while starting to pace the room. "There was a riot at her concert and she got mad at me when we escaped. I think that she was looking for a scapegoat."

"That was stupid," Becca snorted which caused all of my other problems to come gushing out of me.

"That's not all! Before we started going out, Kaitlyn was nervous about telling me her feelings. She thought could loosen her up so she drank so much that she wound up in a coma. After we decided to become girlfriends, we almost broke up because of the way her parents found out about our relationship. She was shy about coming out when my parents have known about me for years! There are a few annoying things about her as well such as the graphic horror movies she watches! They make me sick! I have tried to be supportive about our differences, but I am tired of all of the hoops Kaitlyn has been making me jump through! I just don't know what to do!"

"Judging by the passion of your voice, it sounds like you have already decided what you want to do," Becca guessed.

"Yes... yes I have," I squeaked as a tear came out of my right eye.

What do I do about Kaitlyn?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)