More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RomRanter RomRanter

How's gonna become a slut?

I talked with Jona and I fucked his girlfriend

I'm going to tell you the story of how I myself fucked María, Jona's girlfriend.

I sent a private message to TogrofXXX where I suggested making his fantasy of infidelities, exchanges and watching someone fuck his girlfriend come true. I proposed the option of having a threesome or fucking his girlfriend myself, since I saw on his profile that he lives in a city that is a few hours from where I live.

I told him what my name was, that I am 27 years old, that I am tall, handsome, that I don't like serious relationships, that at that point I was the opposite of them two, I like to fuck with a lot of girls and what excites me the most is fuck with married women or girls with a boyfriend, always with protection of course. I explained to him that I liked rough sex and that I could fuck his girlfriend however he told me, I had no problem doing it rough or normal.

Since TogrofXXX said that his girlfriend is against open relationships, I told him to think together of a way to convince or trick her. And to make him safer, I told him that I could take a sexually transmitted disease test so he could see that I am healthy.

I ended the message by telling him that I was waiting for his response, even if it was to tell me no, that I was looking forward to making his fantasy come true and turning his girlfriend into my whore.

Did Jona answer my message?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)