More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bu5ty bu5ty

What do I do?

I start to get up to put a stop to this, when Clare ..

.. our neighbor appears in my line of site "Hi Chris" and sits down at my table. Instant panic sets in, my wife is a few feet away acting the slut and here is her nasty friend Clare sat next to me. "ooo hi Clare, I erm" is about all I can manage trying not to look over at Emily so as not to draw her attention to her.

Yer that didn't work, Clare smirks and me and very slowly moves her eyes and head over to where Emily is sitting. She's already seen, oh God .... Clare is a nightmare friend. Twice divorced, kids grown up, 40 something, lives two door down, has plenty of friends, dresses to show off, always trying to get Emily to go out with her. I guess you'd call her a tramp really. I go to get back up again to leave quickly, but suddenly Clare's hand is on my thigh, just under the table, forcefully pushing me down "wait" is all she says but never turns her head away from looking directly at Emily. I look in that direction myself, aware of her hand on my thigh about 3 inches from my cock head.

First of all I notice that the men are all a little closer around her. There's quite a bit of noise coming from them and yup there are now more than 6 men there huddled around her. Between the jossling men there's the odd glimpse of her, she's smiling and giggling, I think very animated, clearly enjoying herself.

"So all this time you and Emily have been players then?" Clare questions. "Players?" I look at her but she's still looking at Emily. "Oh you want to play that game is it Chris." and she turns to look at me. "Your wife Emily." she pauses, looking deep into my eyes and slowly continues "over there with that body" she smiles "quite on display" another pause "with all those men around her."

"I need to get her and leave." but I make no attempt to move. "I don't think you want to leave really. Tell me Chris, what do you really want to happen?" and her hand slides up my leg and a finger, just the side of a finger, finds my cock head through my jeans. It twitches, I twitch, just her finger again strokes it. This time more of a demand.

"Tell me what you want to happen to Emily up there?"

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)