More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What eles do they do with the naked sailor/what other Cfnm stories is there

I see a naked man: the poem

A young lady Amy in her early twenties walked down the street about to walk pass a house and what could she see, a man coming out his house naked as could be.

She look and saw the man naked with a nice inshape body, coming towards her all though, standing there, as she most likely loved and enjoyed seeing his dick betwix his legs swinging toe and fro.

There as he stood about to go for his mail, looking at the young lady, as he saw her staring at his naked body.

When seeing the young lady looking at him and his nude body he then asked her, "hi good morning there young lady, how is everything?," as she's dressed for school replied to him saying, "all good here," as she still kept on staring at his ding-a-ling.

Retreaving his mail, he saw her laughing and pointing at him as he asked her, "why do you laugh?, and what is funny?," as she responed to him saying, "you're standing there naked silly, as I am still staring at your balls & willy."

There the young lady still looked at his penis and giggled as the man said, "stop it girl, are you done embarrassing me, I don't like this," She still laughing and pointing she said, "I don't care, you are naked, and would love for someone man or woman to pass by here and see you naked as well to see this, as they themselves point and laugh as they look and stare at your 4 inch penis."

He covered his dick, he ran in the house telling the young lady, "please go away," knowing she had to go to school she said, "I got to go to school, but you have a very nice looking butt, and would love to stare at it all day."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)