More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ssrd33 Ssrd33

What's next?

I return with Sofia.

Sofia and her penis was the only thing she thought during this time. I lost the hope of seeing her again. It was crazy, but I just looked at the men's pants to see if they reminded me what I felt with that woman. I was very restless and nervous, a week had passed and I only had that thick cock in my head. Every day my penis touched me just for Sofia, it drove me crazy, it was a week of that.

Since I could no longer handle this situation, I took a risk and went directly to his house anyway I had his home address.

This time, a man opened the door ...

Can I help you sir?

Yes, I'm looking for Miss Sofia,

I watched that the man had a ring in his left hand and had a knob that said Vaseline in his back pocket, it seemed intriguing and mysterious.

His house was very elaborate and full of luxurious things. I was sitting nervously in the living room, lost among its luxurious objects and furniture. Curiosity won me and I traveled the place a little. When I am listening a few steps away from there is a small noise. A door between open, I approached and look at the vaseline knob lying on the floor, even opened you could still see a jet of that product ....

Only sounds of pleasure and lust came from that room, my eyes could not stop looking at that work of art. Sofia was fucking the man who had greeted me at the door, as she lashed out against that man's ass. His moans and how he pressed the sheets for the pain that caused him to be fucked by that cock. By that time without realizing it I was just jerking off, just watching Sofia's dick come in and out of that lucky man, why was not it me? said.

Suddenly she was giving him so hard and with so much desire that she came in his ass, when she took it out I saw how the man had the eye of the ass. It was a fucking red pit and full of milk, as milk came out of his ass and all that sticky and lactate between his legs was running ...

As his penis hung between his legs, some drops of milk still dripped.

She suddenly looked back and our eyes met. I ran again but this time I got serious and stayed in the room waiting for her ....

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)