More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dunn811 Dunn811

What's next

I moved to Lateisha House

a few weeks passed, Lateisha decided it was time for me to move into her house. She had a bigger house than I expected and I wondered how she was able to pay all that but she probably got the help of her family. I was thinking about my family who rejected me when I turned lesbian. Lateisha was lucky to have a family that loved her.

One day after school I kissed Lateisha and started sucking her big tits. Lateisha looked sad and distracted. I told her what was going on, she looked at me and started crying a little bit. It was the first time I saw Lateisha not looking powerful. Lateisha told me she wasn't able to continue the payments on her house and she needed money. I told her if I could help or maybe ask her family but she said there was nothing I could do since I was at school and not working. She told me one of her great friends from Texas would come to see her tonight.

Her friend was a big tough looking black woman, lots of piercing on her. No hair. I wasn't naked like I am usually in Lateisha house but I was dressed really sexy. Her name was Regina, she talked about lots of thing with Lateisha but at one time Lateisha opened up about her money problem and Regina told Lateisha she could always dance at the Black spade strip club. Lateisha looked at Regina and said she just couldn't dance. She had no talents in that.

Regina looked at me with hungry eyes and than looked at Lateisha before telling her if I could dance there and make her money instead? Lateisha looked at me and said I could do anything in life. I blushed at those comments. Regina told Lateisha if I could make a demonstration of my dancing skill and I stand up on the table and started dancing before them and stripped. I was ready to do anything to help Lateisha. I loved her so much.

Regina groped my tits and my ass a little bit and throwed me some dollar bills telling me I was a hot white slut. Lateisha was now smiling while looking at me. I smiled back even if I was nervous to be naked before Regina. It was just dancing and stripping anyway. It wasn't cheating or sex. It was to help Lateisha.

Regina hugged me and told me I would be hired and would work tomorrow since she was one of the owners of this club. She left Lateisha house who hugged me back and kissed me on my mouth. She dropped on her knees and started licking my pussy which wasn't something natural from her. She always was more into receiving and fucking.

Before going to sleep that night, Lateisha told me if I wanted to marry her which I replied yes instantly.

What happens at the Black Spade Strip Club?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)