More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tinoking tinoking

Which Disney Story do we see in the Dark Multiverse?

I merged DVV

https://1d4chan.org/images/a/ab/DVVworld7.pngin

this not a world where one villain won but all of them did much like old man Logan it has bin divided between bad guys several movies this world they created

Chernabog the God of Night, Lord of Bald Mountain (Origin: Fantasia)

King - Chernabog, the Wings of Terror, the King of Bald Mountain, but best known as HIM.

Chernabog is an ancient, evil thing, a primordial horror from before the earth was forged. Chernabog's power is essentially unlimited, but HE only expresses it via physical might or foul magic that HE must personally use. Demons from places unknown flock to our world, trying to warm themselves around the fire of our reality like an ocean around a candle, and HE picks and chooses the best of them to let into Earth. HE spends the majority of his time on Bald Mountain unless something requires HIS presence, but when HE moves, all tremble in fear at HIS mighty shadow.

Land - The Bald Mountain

The land ruled by Chernabog is a broken, scarred land generally referred to as Bald Mountain – though the Mountain itself is only in a small section of it. Nothing grows there. No plants, no fungi, and even animals find themselves stunted in growth. Yet no person starves to in Bald Mountain. Instead, they grow thinner and hungrier and thinner and hungrier until there is almost nothing left but a suffering shadow of a person who exists only to hunger and be tormented by the Demons, horrible creatures of twisted flesh, fire, and darkness from other worlds, brought here by his fell power. There is no food. There is no water. Life itself is impossible under HIS shadow, but people are kept alive in their tortured half-life so that they may suffer for HIS pleasure. Visitors to Bald Mountain are generally left alone, for the land itself saps at their life. If they are armed or attempt to help the inhabitants, however, the Demons soon set upon them, rending their flesh and tearing them literally limb from limb as their numbers blot out the sun.

Rule - Don't say his name.

Chernabog will ignore adventurers and heroes unless they attempt to help the 'citizens' of Bald Mountain, or unless they speak his name. Saying “Chernabog” attracts HIS attention. Saying it once merely informs HIM of who said it. Saying it twice lets HIM know where they are. On the third time, HE may come looking for them himself – and that is something that no one has ever survived. Even saying HIS name once will likely get a swarm of Demons sent after the fool, and the people of Bald Mountain will frequently advise against it.

The Horned King of Prydain (Origin: The Black Cauldron)

King - Horned King

Ruthless, truly evil, cruel, cunning, abusive, murderous, insane, dark, power-hungry, misanthropic, hegemonic, megalomaniacal and terrifying. Those are the words that describe the Horned King, ruler of Prydain. Victorious, he sits on his throne, savoring the suffering of his subjects. He takes from the Prydani not for the sake of him having, but for the sake of them NOT having. By pillage and , he has not only hoarded to himself all the weapons, works of art, lore, music and technology of Prydain, but all knowledge of them and the secrets of their making as well. He is both a mighty warrior and a notable sorcerer, though he prefers to let his minions do all the heavy lifting.

Land - Prydain

Thin sickly green haze covers the lands of the Horned King. This emanates from the Black Cauldron, and reanimates anything that dies on the soil as one of the skeletal Cauldron Born. The Cauldron Born feel no pain or fear or mercy, do not need water or food or sleep, and they never question orders because they possess no soul or memory of who they were in life. If 'killed', they will eventually resurrect; an invading army will have to be wary that their dead will only increase the number of foes they must face, and that without Dyrnwyn, those Cauldron Born they have slain will resurrect, slowly encircling them. The mist itself saps the will, dulls the soul and slows healing, causing will points and strikes to be regained at half their natural rates. Empty cairns, dug-up graves and excavation pits dot the landscape, making for something of a trip hazard. Perhaps more importantly, new gravedigging operations are widespread and the living humans of Prydain are terrified of their overlord. Cauldron Born gravediggers will alert their master of the presence of adventurers, and Prydani do not make for trusty secret-keepers without true hope. They will likely find a way to inform the Horned King or Madam Mim of the adventurers' presence. Another thing one will notice is that not only is there hardly anything beautiful to be found in Prydain; but the people have access to little craft: the smiths, hideworkers, carpenters and masons are kept tightly under the Horned King's thumb, and he allows no other crafts to exist. The farmers themselves possess barely enough agricultural technology to feed all the hungry mouths.

Rule - The Horned King's reaction to the players will depend on a number of factors. If they appear to bear nothing of value and be no threat, he will not waste his time with them. If they bring with them anything of great power or value, especially rare or one of a kind items, he will send a dozen Gwythaints to acquire it; those who come bearing technology or knowledge are often 'acquired' themselves. If they have felled so much as a single king or otherwise appear a threat (for instance, by carrying Dyrnwyn or Excalibur), he will likely throw everything he has at them: great armies of Cauldron Born, Mad Madam Mim, human servants seeking his favour, and huge flights of Gwythaints.

Maleficent the Faerie Queen (Origin: Sleeping Beauty)

King - Maleficent the Malevolent, Queen of the Faeries - Mistress of all Evils.

There are few lords are capricious and cruel as Maleficent. In the years since her killing of Prince Phillip, she has expanded her area of influence to much of France and Spain. Whilst many of these lands are theoretically under the rule of the Pontifex Immortalis, apart from the area surrounding her castle and the Kingdom of Thorns, she is more feared than even the dreaded Inquisition. She will kill or torment or alter mortals for little to no reason at all - because they whistled on a Thursday, or they did not leave a space for her at their table, or they mispronounced the name of one of her fellow lords. They may be eaten from the inside out by ants, or have their eyeballs melt and regrow somewhere else, or transform them into a lowly worm in a thrush's nest. She leads hosts of fey in wild hunts of peasants and nobles alike for the slightest crime or imagined insult.

Land - Realm of the Fair and Gentle

The fae lands are surprisingly beautiful, in a wild, feral fashion. The fair folk inhibit progress and encourage nature's growth. Villages and hamlets may be suddenly overgrown in a matter of days because a woodking desired it so. Forests move and hunt down woodcutters. Grass fae swarm like locusts over the unsuspecting. It is a land of ten-thousand dangers. Areas where the Inquisition are strong have less of a fairy presence, but have their own rather obvious problem. The people of the Fae Lands are paranoid and jumpy, have odd speech patterns to avoid obscure words and phrases that may anger the Gentry and are fearful of outsiders.

Rule - ALL THE POWERS OF HELL

Maleficent's reaction to the players will be the same as any other traveller - whimsical evil. She may them as soon as they step into her domain, she may harass them for the smallest slight, or she may not bother them at all until they approach her castle or the Kingdom of Thorns. She may encourage or prevent faerie attacks on them, she might lead a Wild Hunt against them, or set a white stag or questing beast to tire them out in fruitless chase.

Imperial President Lyle Tiberius Rourke of the Imperial Republic of Atlantis (Origin: Atlantis: The Lost Empire)

King - Imperial President Lyle T. Rourke

Though neither Rourke nor any of his subjects posses any magic in the traditional sense, crystals grown from the Heart of Atlantis prove to be an incredible and compact energy source, allowing the Republic to construct devices of complexity far beyond their neighbors.

Land - Imperial Republic of Atlantis.

A thriving island nation modeled in equal parts after the traditional Atlantean style and early 1900s America. The citizens of Atlantis are full of Patriotism and a grand belief in their endeavour. It is difficult for long term visitors not to be caught up in the sense of Manifest Destiny that pervades their society. While citizens are less likely to report any adventurers to the local government than in other Lands, they are similarly more difficult to sway into actual opposition of the Imperial President.

Rule - The Imperial President will take no notice of Heroes without a reputation no matter their activities, provided they are not attempting to incite rebellion against him. Heroes with a reputation (Have deposed one or more Villain leaders) will be invited to an official State reception when they arrive, where Rourke will attempt to use gifts and personal Charisma to sway the heroes into his employ. Should the Heroes be discovered attempting to work against him (or breaking laws generally) the first response will be local police attempting to arrest the party, with the response scaling in accordance with the threat they pose or number of lesser forces they have defeated (EG. Sending in the military if all police forces fail)

Alameda Slim, Sheriff of the Old West (Origin: Home on the Range)

King - Alameda Slim.

A rich desperado with a hypnotic voice, Alameda has used his power over animals and loyal gang of outlaws to con and buy up the vast lands of the mid-west, after dealing with a few rambunctious cows whose heads now deck his fire place. Since then, Slim has been doing a mix of solidifying his claims, ranching cattle to be sold off to other nations, and buying up what ever artifacts he thinks will help his rule. He personally though, has found a great boon, as he has discovered that his Yodeling not only bends the raging buffalo and long horns, but also more bizarre and outlandish beasts, such as imported Dinosaurs and African beasts. In fact, he personally rides a huge Brontosaur around the wastes and prairies. although he prefers the wildness of the west, he recognizes the need of some sort of order as to protect his state. So he formed up his gang and established them as a sort of de-facto police who keep some balance of order across the desserts, shanty towns and ranches, even if that order is simply a tithe of resources in exchange for protection.At the top of the gang are the Rough Riders, slim's personal soldiers who he equips with imported weapons on mounts, whether they be Alantean flying machines or the cold steel weaponry of the huns or even the dreaded creatures of the jungles, such as Hyenas and thunder birds. They are almost entirely fearless, and serve as the backbone of the whole gang, even being so bold as to lead cattle-drives through Elderado, Shadow lands and the boreal to get the scattered out posts of peoples like Virginia, thre Alantean Colonies and the Sunless Empire, in exchange for Gold, Weapons, and potions to help beat or pay off the attacks of the Shadows.

Land - The Old West is the picturesque waste land, with ranches, streams, towns and prairies dotting it. Long migrations of Buffalo and cattle march across the nation, growing huge in numbers, and the huge rail network connects the spread out communities as rail-trains thunder across the plains.

Rule - The Lawless Wastes

As players cross the west, they gain reputation and wealth. The higher this goes, the more people and outlaws are attracted, meaning higher chances of random encounters. More jobs will also be offered as well, such as guards for a cattle runs, couriers for distant towns and other tasks. Depending on how much money you have, you will eventually be contacted by Alameda himself and be hired on as his personal assistants.

Hades of Olympia (Origin: Hercules)

King - Hades, God of the Dead and Freer of the Titans.

Hades is rarely seen by his subjects; he spends most of his time in his new lair on Mount Olympus, that he has redecorated to be more to his tastes. The Underworld is still the prison of the dead, and he is still their ruler; now they are simply left to their own devices. Many consider this an improvement over constantly risking the burning fury of their Lord. But even considering this occasional outbursts, the God of the Dead has always been a smooth operator, second only to Facilier in the art of getting the best out of any deal. Not that he needs to do that often nowadays, as Hades is a content god, not terribly interested in expanding his territory: his real prize has always been his brother’s throne, and he’s got that now. Well, if he could manage to get that tentacle face to come back to Tartarus, where he OUGHT to be…

Land - Monsters’ Playground

Hades employs a relatively small number of departed souls as look-outs and sentinels, they are to inform him of any wannabe hero getting too big for his britches. Most souls are more than willing to leave the torments of the River Styx for some time in the land of the living, and the fact that the Lord of the Dead compensates them with extra time on the surface makes them even more enthusiastic and vigilant. There aren’t as many heroes, nowadays, so the souls resort to denouncing uppity villagers; Hades isn’t as generous with these sort of reports, and the departed risks incineration if he bothers the god with info that’s not worth his time. What’s worse, numberless mythological creatures prowl Hades’ territory, knowing full well that their master considers them far more precious to him than the useless mortals that will end up as his more direct subjects anyway. Galloping centaurs haunt the roads from Epyrus to Sparta, drunk on wine and blood; sea serpents longer than pirate ships grow fat on the flesh and bones of terrified fishermen; and the constant screeching of harpies fills moonless nights. The few times that some brave villagers managed to drive out one of their tormentors, they were visited by Hades’ own monstrous three-headed hound, there to punish them for bothering one of Hades’ loyal servitors. Every day, more villagers resort to sacrificing some of their own to these monsters to avoid both theirs and their master’s wrath. Even Cerberus’ trail of destruction pales in comparison to the primordial horror caused by the Titans. These lumbering quasi-gods, kilometers tall and full of fury, have already made several large swathes of land completely inhabitable, and they seem to simply go as they please, governed by nothing more than their fancy for destruction. When their roaring cries are heard in a village, everyone rounds up their transportable goods and leaves their homes behind, yet another sacrifice to the God of the Dead and his dreaded servants.

Rule - Name's Hades, Lord of the Dead. Hi, how ya doin'?

Should a group of honest-to-good heroes come into his territory, they will more than likely be found out. Luckily, the constant influx of useless reports coming from his ghostly spies has made him unimpressed with their reports, so he’s unlikely to react quickly… unless he has heard of some other King being taken down. If that’s the case, or if one of his more powerful monsters is slain, he will send more and more monsters against them: after a couple of weeks in his territory, the heroes might have to fight almost constantly for their lives. He will also try to steer one of the Titans towards them, which is something to be avoided at all costs, as a direct confrontation with a Titan will likely end in tragedy. The more monsters fail to put an end to the heroes’ menace, the more likely it is that Hades will try his plan B: negotiations. Since the souls of all the dead report to him, he will probably know a fair bit about the characters, and is in such a position of power that he can get them some really nifty stuff. If he feels properly menaced, he might even keep his word. A loved one, back from the dead? Secrets regarding some other villains’ weaknesses? Just plain, old-fashioned gold? Everything is on the table as long as the new Lord of Olympus stays on his throne.

Pontifex Immortalis Frollo of the Grand Archdiocese (Origin: The Hunchback of Notre Dame)

King - Pontifex Immortalis Frollo - The Righteous Man.

A lord driven insane by the conflict of his zealous devotion and his sinful desires, not to mention the whispers of a certain God of Night, the rampages of Maleficent and the ascension of the vile Horned King and the infidel Jafar, Frollo has ascended to the Papacy and has stayed there ever since, transformed by foul magic and darkest alchemy into a skeletal, lich-like being. He sees heresy against his God - who exactly that is is up for debate - in every nook and cranny of his kingdom, and against them he sends his Inquisitors, armed with a weapon of his own invention - Holy Flame, a strange liquid that burns with terrible heat and a blinding white light, can drive away most magic and even disrupt famed of Atlantean technology. The Holy Flame is almost impossible to extinguish once it has been set alight. Frollo has also created a variety of other substances that can send the imbiber into a berserk state, increase susceptibility to commands, grant immunity to pain and many others.

Land - Good Catholics, One and All

The centre of the Archdiocese overlaps entirely with Maleficent's fae realm, and the control of each settlement there is essentially defined by which of the two the locals are more afraid of. A Wild Hunt will drive them towards worshiping the Mistress of all Evils, but a visit from the Inquisition will send them back into the folds of the True Church. Red robes cover shrines to the Gentry, whilst faerie skulls nailed with iron and lit with Holy Flame adorning the omnipresent churches and cathedrals. Patrols of red-robed Inquisitors bearing primitive, hand-cranked flamethrowers, cold iron axes and brazier-lances counter fey attacks and cut down their dwelling-groves. To the south and east, different problems present themselves. The heathens of the Sultanate of Agrabah, the foul pagans and demons under Hades' rule, the vile undead to the north and, worst of all, the heretic Protestants to the east in the Mirror Kingdom. The people of these areas are not as paranoid or twitchy as their fae-land counterparts, but they still fear the Inquisition, who mercilessly root out any semblance of heresy with lots and lots of flame. It is from these areas, mostly, that the brave Knights of Frollo's mad crusades come from whenever he declares that God wills the of them.

Rule: The players will be watched by the eyes of the Inquisition as soon as they enter the Archdiocese, especially if they have established a reputation for themselves. If they show the slightest inkling of heresy in his lands, holy fire shall be brought upon them. The players will likely find little quarter or local help here, so fanatical and fearful are the parishioners.

Empress Yzma of the Sunless Empire (Origin: The Emperor's New Groove)

King - Empress Yzma the First and Last

While Empress Yzma's dominion over the majority of South America would seem to imply that she is doing something right, you might be hard pressed to figure out exactly what that something is. Building on the foundations of narcissism, madness and wild unpopularity laid down by her predecessor and one-time protege Emperor Kuzco, Yzma's reign has so far brought more of the same, making the transition of power a relatively smooth one from the perspective of her jaded subjects. Despite all appearances however, she is much more than just a crazy old lady that's scary beyond all reason. Empress Yzma the First and Last is a consummate mad scientist with an encyclopedic knowledge of chemistry, alchemy, pharmacology and zoology. Even beyond her love of transforming people into bizarre and ridiculous things, she is also well versed in other cartoonishly super-villainous disciplines, such as lever pulling, deathray building, monster ranching, secret laboratory rollercoasting and, her most impressive feat to date: banishing the sun from her Empire. The true threat Yzma poses to would-be adventurers and the world is not what you know she can do, but what you don't know she will do.

Land - The Sunless Empire

The first thing an adventurer would notice about the Sunless Empire is that it does indeed appear to lack a sun, having in its place something very much but not quite like a solar eclipse with a caricature of the Empress' bat-like face at the center. This astronomical eyesore leaves the entirety of Yzma’s Sunless Empire bereft of the daystar’s life-giving rays, but aside from blanketing the land in an eternal twilight it does not seem to have affected things much at all. For reasons Empress Yzma will not or cannot explain, plant and animal life continue to flourish despite the lack of sunshine, leaving the lowlands and tributaries swathed in some of the densest and most untamed jungle the world has ever known. This jungle is crowded with the dangerous mix-and-match beasts and violent vegetation that have flourished there as a result of centuries of magical potion runoff that has flowed downhill from the Empire’s population centers in the Yzmandean Mountains, surrounding the upland-heartlands like a madcap moat and protecting it from the militaristic machinations of most other nations. In the Sunless Empire proper, the upland-heartlands are densely populated and extensively terraced to provide Empress Yzma’s citizens with the room they need to live their lives, farm their land and raise their llamas, or whatever it is that peasants do with all that free time they always seem to have when they aren’t dealing with random transformations, tax-hikes and their Empress’ mad whims. Above them, the peaks of the Yzmandean Mountains themselves have been sculpted into the stylized likenesses of the Empress and carved out into a labyrinthine, cliff-clinging metropolis known as Yzmopolis, an empty city but for all the failed experiments wandering around, built mostly as a monument to Yzma’s vanity. Above even this rambling ghost town is the great golden palace of Empress Yzma the First and Last Herself is perched upon the tallest mountain, craning the necks and rolling the eyes of all below who behold its tackiness.

Rule - Nothing is certain except and taxes. And monsters. And Kronk’s stupidity.

Empress Yzma the First and Last cares just as much about adventurers and their plans as she does about her subjects and their hopes, dreams and aspirations, which is to say she cares nothing at all for any of these things. All Yzma really cares about is her comfort, her vanity, her experimentation and, just maybe, Kronk, and anything the adventurers do, absolutely anything that doesn’t directly impact the Empress or her ego will go completely unnoticed. The Sunless Empire is a strange and intensely magical place after centuries of its ruler’s rampant experimentation, and as a result the majority of its population possesses at least some mix-and-match animal parts, with a fair number among them being fully chimeric creatures. This does not make them bad people, but it has left them completely jaded and used to Empress Yzma’s mad schemes and machinations, making them less inclined to aid adventures in attempts to overthrow the mad scientist. It also suggests that the longer the adventures stay in the Sunless Empire, the higher the chance is that they may wind up with a tiger tail or ram’s horns or something equally outlandish as a result of the high ambient magic levels.

Emperor Shan-Yu of the Hun Dynasty (Origin: Mulan)

King - Emperor Shan Yu, Immortal, Hun Chieftain, The Usurper.

The lands of China are official lands of the Huns, and villages and roads are often under the vigilant eye of at least one group. The huns seek and destroy any altars and old symbols of the old traditions they can find, warding off the spirits with paper seals and charms. They carry Cold Iron blades that renders magic fragile, , and useless.

Land - Hun Dynastic China.

The Land refuses the King that has no right to rule, and as such the spirits of the Twelve Imperial Houses battle for control of the land. The players will inevitably come in contact with them, and they will offer their assistance and power over the land of their ancestors in return for allegiance. The spirits will expect the players to give support to their ancestors and make sure they are put in the throne once Shan Yu is defeated. If no allegiance is picked, the Land will not facilitate the journey in any way, and that is only assuming the spirits will leave the players alone. In the dangerous roads and extensions of China, it is not advisable to risk having to worry about both the living and the dead.

Rule - Corrupted Mandate of Heaven

Shan Yu's reaction will depend on the group's previous deeds. If four or more rulers have been deposed by the party, he will immediately send his Huns to pursue them, ordering capture or . The Spirits will offer their abilities in return for allegiance to their house, and support to their ancestors. The only requirement is that the vow is taken and honored, and the Imperial Houses will aid to the extent of their abilities. The Rooster House will make things clearer, lending the players sight that goes beyond mortal limits. The Ox House shall lend vigor and endurance in battles and journeys, allowing the players to cover greater distances without needing as much rest and supplies. One house for each Zodiac Animal. Beware, however, for those that you do not support might be inclined to stand against you.

Doctor Facilier of the Shadowlands (Origin: The Princess and the Frog)

King - Doctor Facilier, The Shadow Man, Voodoo Bokor

Facilier is rumored to be more than just a man. Supposedly, he was once a simple musician, with a wider than usual third eye. They say a poorly worded deal with a Shadow Demon made the menace most know today. If so, it would explain much of his personality. For of all the Kings and Queens, Facilier is noted for being the most...Human. That isn't to say he doesn't wield fearsome powers, but rather that his persona is the most relatable. Facilier is known for his humor, his cordiality, and his frequent public appearances. He is a man of his people, and his people are the dead, the shadow, and the swamp. When crossed, cheated, or just insulted, he can fly into a towering fury, and when so moved, shadows flit and snatch by his will. Men have been torn in half in the middle of the street, children snatched from distant homes, and secrets spat out that were known by no man living. His power is like a Rot: if you can see it, you're already in trouble. And it goes much deeper than you think.

Land - The Shadowlands

The Shadowlands are, as far as realms go, similar to their master. For the most part, they're simply a vast series of bayous, old-growth forests, caverns, and so on. The land is formed as if it means to hide something from the rest of the world. Shadows are long and dark here, and the sun shines less brightly than you think it should. Beasts and men alike skulk in these shadows, either for protection, or to ambush the unwary. The land is hungry, grasping, and dark. But for all this, it is not innately hostile to life. It just wants a cut of the action.

Rule - Your Word Is Your Bond/Don't Eat Your Words.

Facilier is man of gambles, deals, and bargains. And his land is one too. Where the Rule settles in, people are held to their words. Their EXACT words. The Phrase "Or Die Trying" has ended more than a few adventurers in these lands. If you make a deal, you Keep it. Or you bleed for it.

Grimhilde the Fair Queen of the Mirror Kingdom (Origin: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)

King - Queen Grimhilde, The Evil Queen, The Wicked Queen

Mirror, Mirror, on the wall; Who is the Fairest of them all? The Magic Mirror allows Grimhilde unparalleled insight into happenings worldwide. No other lord can gain information as quickly as she can. Asides from this, she has her ravishing beauty, her legendary charm, a ruthless mind that can handle truly byzantine plots and several lifetimes worth of experience with alchemy to rely on as well.

Land - The Mirror Kingdom.

Your Beloved Queen is Watching. Formed from the lands of the First King, Corona, Weselton and a variety of other Germanic kingdoms and fiefdoms, the Mirror Kingdom is one of the better developed areas in the world. Well-ordered and maintained, its inhabitants live in the knowledge that their queen may be watching and is not fond of laziness. Guarded by the Royal Huntsmen, the Mirrorguard and the Coronan Horse, the Kingdom's soldiers are ruthless, disciplined and well-organised - some of them are even alchemically enhanced. The forests are one of the more mystical areas, and the trees are known to take offence at trespassers. The people are equal parts fearful of their ever-watchful and vain queen, with beautiful men and women known to scar themselves so as not to attract her attention; and thankful for her stalwart efforts in repelling the Wild Hunts of Maleficent, raiders and ice fiends from the north and the hellthings from the east.

Rule - Fair and Courteous.

Over the immeasurable years granted her by Mother Gothel's youth spells, she has become a mistress of courtly intrigue. no villain is as likely as her to invite the heroes to her palace, where she plans to take them out one by one - be it via poison, assassin, seduction, enchantment or weasel words to turn them against each other.

Master Gracey, the Ghost Host of Gracey Manor (Origin: The Haunted Mansion)

King - Master Gracey, The Ghost Host

Master Gracey, ever the polite host in life, continues to haunt his manor in as the all-powerful Ghost Host. Not able to leave the mansion, Gracey locked himself away and took it upon himself to allow other spirits who visit the mansion to share his fate. As the mansion becomes more and more warped day by day, Gracey found himself sympathizing with many of the ghosts who found themselves falling under the way of more scrupulous parties. While he hasn't taken any direct action, due to his being bound to the mansion, he provides a welcoming attitude towards all spirits and ghosts who wish to stay in his mansion for extended periods of time. Whether they be refugees from the Underworld or just newly-deceased spirits on the run, there's a place for them amongst the Happy Haunts. Due to perhaps earning the ire of other soul-collectors, Gracey welcomes humans to his mansion, but actively misdirects them and has the ghosts within the mansion attempt to frighten them as well. Perhaps the most chaotic neutral party, Gracey is a bit wary of much of a stance, but he might be willing to listen if you convince him.

Land - Gracey Manor

An isolated mansion teetering on the edge of The Shadowlands, Gracey Manor was intimidatingly large long before even the rule of the villains. But now that darkness consumes most of the world, Master Gracey doesn't mind allowing that darkness to seep through a bit. It's for the most part unchanged, with the Happy Haunts inside being ignorant of the world around them for the most part. While the spirits don't linger outside the mansion for fear of being recruited by Facilier or even Hades himself, some ghosts are notorious for hitchhiking and tagging along with parties as unwanted guests. The inside is a constant party, with the deceased frolicking and mingling about with each other. The inside is teetering and confusing, to the point where the mansion is capable of serving as a a gateway to other worlds - most notably the Hinterlands. Oogie Boogie is a frequent visitor to the place, as was Jack Skellington before him, and is known to host his own Bug Day parties here before unleashing hell upon the nearby towns - a Haunted Mansion Holiday, if you will.

Rule - Welcome, Foolish Mortals

Gracey is aware of any and all visitors to his manor, and while he doesn't actively attempt dissuade visitors, he does remain in constant contact with them. This means that anyone - whether they be hero or villain, will be subject to the man's banter and constant taunts as they move through the haunted mansion. Consider him a tour guide for the duration of your stay, and he's always willing to make room for permanent residents. This doesn't mean that he's villainous, however, but neither is he good. The ghoul merely loves getting a rise out of foolish mortals.

Kaa the Ancient of the Subjugate of Kaa (Origin: The Jungle Book)

King - Kaa the Majestic.

Kaa is (or is rumored to be, few have seen him and lived and fewer still remember their meeting) a colossal serpent whose gaze is able to overcome the will of those foolish enough to meet it. He is, however, generally uninterested in the world outside his domain.

Land - The Subjugate of Kaa

Almost no animals would dare enter the Subjugate of Kaa, but to those already inside, the idea of leaving is preposterous. It is beautiful here, and peaceful. Almost... uncannily so. There is plenty of food and water, and compared to the surrounding area, it is incredibly safe. So what if you keep getting strange headaches, or suddenly become incredibly anxious if you stray too far? Or if the odd animal suddenly disappears every so often?

Rule - Permeating Hypnosis.

Spending time in Kaa's domain creates a slowly progressing feeling of confusion, lethargy, and euphoria. After a while, it seems preposterous to even consider leaving.

Christopher Robin (Origin: The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh)

King - Christopher Robin

Christopher Robin is a brave lad, and seems to instill bravery in all those who stay close to him. He even finds the land easy to travel, whether by the excitement of adventure, or his confidence in his own abilities.

Land - The Hundred Acre Wood

The Hundred Acre Woodlands are comprising of curly, twisting trees dotted with mud pits, mountains, lakes and the occasional moor, with some regions taken over by Heffalumps or Woozels, and even more being lands of sinister, dark patches of brambles and briars, which are constantly expanding, due to Christopher's absence. Some larger patches even house tall, intimidating stone clusters, with vast underground caves where the Skullasaurs live.

Rule - Bravery.

Christopher is not, by default, a malevolent/evil king. His presence offers boosts to both bravery and morale. However, with his absence, and the constant twisting and tweaking to make the Land fit into the real world, several territories and regions simply vanish, blocking all access to said territory and anything behind it should the territory serve as a bottleneck, only to return later, if at all. And all throughout this, the brambles and skullasaur caves expand, stretch and invade the rest of the land...

The Firebird of the Charred Lands (Origin: Fantasia 2000)

King - The Firebird

The Firebird is the living (though some contest that the beast truly lives) avatar of nature's fury and power. A great bird, formed of lava, smoke, ash, and flame, it serves one purpose: the destruction of all it can reach. When it has spent its fury and power, it slumbers, for weeks, months, years some times. But it always awakens again.

Some characterize the beast as evil, but this is a flawed judgment: destruction is the first basis for creation, as many young heroes would be wise to note. How else can good grow in this world if the Evil is not laid low? All things in nature grow, and all things in nature die. The Firebird is the bringer of that .

Some theorize that this mission is the reason the Firebird's awakenings grow more frequent and violent over time: In a land filled with sorcerors, gods, and undead, the Earth is screaming in fury that these beings will not lay dead, as is the natural order. Savvy (and incredibly brave heroes) might be able to direct the Firebird's fury at such powers.

Land - Everything Burns!

Many think of the Firebird's lands as a scorched, burning wasteland. And that is true, for a time. But those who think they STAY that way forget the old maxim: nature abhors a vacuum. Indeed, there are a wide variety of plants who only grow after they are burned, and wood ash is a strong fertilizer. Within months of the Firebird returning to sleep, its lands are verdant and rich again. There are a very few foolhardy souls who live in these lands, and some that seek to profit from them: That same ash is a powerful alchemical regeant. "Ash-Rakers" spend their lives living as close to the 'burn-zone' as they dare, and rushing in when things seem calm to make their fortune. However, there are no true forest in the land: the Firebird's touch comes too frequently for that. And few beasts call the region home, for the same reason. And at all times, the threat lies heavy in the air, in the strangely soft and gritty earth you tread, in the burnt finger-bones of once mighty trees, in the occasional skeleton found embedded in the earth, blasted their by the scorching fury of this land's master.

One of the more intimidating factors of the Firebird's lands is this: its coming and power is heralded by the eruption of a volcano, and is related to the strength and size of the volcano in question. And all the Ash-rakers agree, there is one mountain that has not blown yet, and it is the largest they've ever seen. They call the mountain "Rain-less", and some Sages predict that if it ever serves as the Firebird's host, the ash could reach as far as the Virginia Colonies.

Rule - ALL Things End.

In this land, life is cheap, bonds of friendship stutter and fail, and trusty tools break and erode. Nothing can endure forever in the Lands of The Firebird, and nothing should. Some say this power can be harnessed for good: that rubbing one's self in Firebird Ash while in his lands can end curses and enchantments. Some posit that obsidian from the area may make a powerful weapon against Gods and Cauldron Born. Unfortunately, to harvest such obsidian would bring one to the mountains and valleys most imbued with the Firebird's fury, and therefore is most likely to provoke him to waking. So far, no Ash-Raker has had the nerve to risk it.

Elsa the Frozen Queen of Arendelle (Origin: Frozen)

King - Elsa, the Snow Queen

Queen Elsa possesses or is perhaps possessed by tremendous power over ice and snow, and it's uncertain what the limits of these powers might be, or if they even exist. While she is best known for conjuring the perpetual snow storms that continue to freeze the nation of Arendelle, her magical potential includes the ability to create as well as to destroy, and she has in the past used her abilities to construct her fantastical ice palace and even imbue sentience, or at least the convincing imitation of sentience, to snowmen and other frozen contructs. Much of what is believed about the Snow Queen in the wide world at large is conjecture however, as no one has seen or spoken with her since the great blizzard began many, many years ago. While Prince Hans of the Southern Isles and many bitter Arrendelle Refugees claim that she sits now on her frigid throne high above the ruins of her former kingdom and surveys her terrible works with satisfaction, others more familiar with Elsa in her youth disagree, believing that her powers bring her only grief and madness and that this maddening grief robs her of any control she once had over them. If the Snow Queen's troubled mind can be soothed and her frozen heart thawed again, our would-be heroes might just find in her a powerful ally against the worse Villains of the world.

Land - Arendelle

The land of Arendelle itself is perhaps the most actively dangerous thing any hero must face if they seek an audience with the Snow Queen. It is a country in the grips of an eldritch winter, where the temperature never rises above Zero and the land is perpetually covered in several feet of snow. Water can only be found by melting the ice, wild game is scarce and wiley, and creating a fire or a source of heat is on occasion too difficult to manage without magical assistance. In some areas, especially surrounding the frozen ruins of Arendelle's capital and the Ice Palace on the mountain above, there is also a terrible ice fog, and to breathe in this white mist is to die a horrible , on frost. Perhaps the most unpredictable of all Arendelle's dangers are the frigid magical constructs of snow and ice that roam the land looking for trespassers and invaders, unbidden by their Queen but none-the-less zealously protecting her self-imposed isolation.

Rule: Snow Queen Elsa doesn't exactly rule the people of Arendelle as, with a few notable exceptions, there is hardly anyone in Arendelle left to rule. After the of her sister, Princess Anna, the cold snap and perpetual blizzard resulting from Elsa's terrible grief and loss of control all her surviving subjects to flee to warmer climes, leaving their nation an abandoned arctic wasteland and their capital of Arendelle an icy mausoleum filled with the flash-frozen bodies of the citizenry that had not been able to escape the cold. It is rumored however, that even as harsh and wintry as Arendelle has become, it isn't entirely devoid of life. The last group of adventurers to return from the snowbound country have said that one especially hale, hearty and hairy merchant family still lives in their hot spring-heated compound, helping supply would-be adventurers for very modest and reasonable prices and claim that some of the Snow Queen's oldest and dearest Snowlems may be capable of rational thought and empathy. It is even whispered that Princess Anna herself still walks the snow-choked streets of the capital as one of her own sister's frozen constructs, flesh and blood turned to pure blue ice and glittering white rime, though most of Arendelle Refugees choose to dismiss these as hurtful rumors.

Scar, King of the Pridelands (Origin: The Lion King)

King - Scar

Prince Taka, or as he appointed himself, King Scar, is an opportunistic and conniving king, having disposed of both his brother by a lucky coincidence, and his nephew by his insidious tongue, he rules over all beasts of the savannah. Technically the rightful ruler, he spares no opportunity to lord his position over others. The lionesses hunt for Scar, tracking what little prey remains while contending with the ravenous hyenas, secretly under Scar's command to drive the huntresses onward. The lionesses hold no love of Scar, and would gladly rebel if evidence were brought forth of his treachery, but there were only two witnesses to the of Mufasa. There is a rumor that the young prince Simba survived the deadly stampede as well, but his whether the rumors are true and where he might actual be are a complete mystery. Despite his fearsome persona as a cunning king, Scar is a slothful ruler, content to rest on the work of his subjects, who are all but devoid of hope of the Pridelands being the paradise they once remembered.

Land - The Pridelands

The once verdant hunting grounds of the lions are grey and barren, the vast majority of animals would rather take their chances in the jungles of Queen La than to risk wasting away. What few animals remain eke out a meager living, and are violently protective of what they do find (although most creatures of the Pridelands are borderline emaciated). Grasses and trees have withered, and the land more resembles the elephant graveyard where the hyenas stage their attacks from. The land itself radiates famine, a deep hunger that can never be satisfied as long as the usurper Scar continues to neglect it. As long as the players remain in the Pridelands, a deep hunger will gnaw away at them. Supplies will dwindle more quickly as food, firewood, even potions are consumed at a double rate. Fresh food is incredibly scarce, and players who do not prepare may find themselves at the mercy of Scar's domain very quickly. Whether the players run out of food or have an obvious oversupply of it, the lionesses and hyenas at Scar's command will quickly find them. If the players have plenty, Scar's minions will demand it all. If the players have nothing, they will instead attempt to take down the players for fresh meat.

Rule: The Decadent King Scar has grown so comfortable that he does not consider many things in his lands a threat. If the players do not prove themselves a physical threat, he will likely ignore all reports of the players' presence. However, he is also paranoid about maintaining his power. Besting even a few hyenas could trigger escalation from Scar. He has long coveted his kingdom and would savagely fight to keep it. Scar cares little about the human lands, but if the players have already defeated one of the other beast kings such as Shere Khan, he will certainly strike first, quickly and ruthlessly. Scar thinks highly of his skills of manipulation, and will gladly meet with the players if they are quick to grovel, and will attempt to get what he can from them. Food, luxuries, an attack against his neighbors, anything to prove his own superiority without moving a muscle. Beast players will be expected to serve Scar utterly, though dinosaurs are viewed with caution by the lion king, due to the difficulties in slaying them versus the average beast.

The Coachman of Pleasure Island (Origin: Pinocchio)

King - The Coachman, The Shadow Man of the Old World

The Coachman is anything but a recluse. He will come to your village on his grand carriage and invite men and women to his fantastic escape from terrifying everyday life. No money? No problem! No ride? He'll take you there himself! The Coachman is one of the jolliest people you'll meet, as long as you stay on his good side. Be warned, it's said The Coachman is a devil of a man when you anger him. They call him the Shadow Man of the Old World for a reason.

He has another thing in common with the Shadow Man of the New World. While Dr. Facilier has inhumanly long fingers, the Coachman only has three fingers and a thumb on each hand. As with Facilier, nobody knows if this is a result of whatever deals he may have made or if it is a clue to an inhuman origin.

Land - Pleasure Island

The lights and sounds of Pleasure Island can be heard from the shore. Though the old Pleasure Island was built like an amusement park, the New Pleasure Island has been renovated to match it's new audience. Bars, brothels, casinos and dens line the streets like carnival stalls. Most of the fantastic things you hear about Pleasure Island are second hand: It's so great, nobody leaves!

And it is to those poor souls that the true horror of the island is revealed: those who stay for too long in the island become animals, befitting their vices. Once, when the Coachman's hapless clientele consisted entirely of children, all of the victims became asses. But when the Coachman diversified, the truth became clearer. 'Donkey' is, after all, an Italian term for a child who doesn't do well in school (or is merely stupid). The island seems to be infused with the power of wordplay. Sexy young women are turned into vixens, for example, and sexy older women who chase after young men turn into cougars. Transformed clients with standing debts and no money will be sold into slavery (those who make asses of themselves still get sold into labor like in the old days, but the more exotic victims have caused the Elite Global Huntsmen's Club to emerge as a lucrative new client, releasing them onto their hunting grounds), much to the joy of the Coachman. Pleasure comes with a price.

The island's effects go even further than those taken advantage of by the Coachman - strange effects once ignored by giddy children and now ignored by drunk, horny adults. Nervous people may burp up butterflies, daydreamers may find themselves floating toward the clouds, and if someone dies, their foot will probably make contact with a bucket in the process. This suggests that the island's curse, although likely caused by the Coachman, is not entirely in his control.

The only way on and off the islands is by boat, where you can still see the rusted roller coasters sticking out from the shadows. Indeed, due to the island's relative isolation, many remnants of its past have simply been left to decay.

Rule - Make Asses of Yourselves

The only rules of Pleasure Island are fornication, opiates, and puppet theater. It's an eternal party that's so strong, Frollo's stooges and Maleficent's cronies couldn't stop it if they tried. Though many question why they haven't stopped The Coachman yet, these questions and more will be waved away as you enter the grounds. If you have money, you can afford the Deluxe Treatment, which gives you even more privilege to party like none other. The Coachman doesn't take kindly to people ruining the Pleasure Island experience, so any attempts to do so will catch his eye.

Ratigan of the Under-Empire (Origin: The Great Mouse Detective)

King - Padraic Ratigan I, King of All Mousedom, World's Greatest Criminal Mind

Once the Napoleon of Crime, Ratigan's overwhelming success in his final caper set him as the king of mice worldwide. Ratigan is extremely egotistical and adores the grandeur and ceremony of being royalty, particularly the groveling and fearful begging he forces upon his subjects. Despite all the posturing, Ratigan is not afraid to do his own dirty work, though he much prefers to watch. Intimidation is his greatest tool and joy, and the Mouse King has a dagger at the throat of each citizen one way or another, inspiring absolute (though bitter) loyalty. Ratigan knows that he is not beloved and his reign could be undone if his citizens were given proper inspiration, and he takes a very hands-on approach in squelching any hint of hope, defiance or rebellion. Most of Ratigan's minions are mice who have no qualms in betraying their brethren, though Ratigan commands a few non-mouse minions such as his chief henchman Fidget the bat and his monstrous trump card, the pampered cat Felicia. If somehow matters get out of hand, Ratigan snaps into a much more feral persona, discarding his manners in favor of berserk strength, though he is still just as cunning while enraged. Ratigan is extremely dangerous to any mouse-sized foe.

Land - The Underworld

Unlike the other kingdoms, Ratigan's domain ignores the boundaries so violently fought over by the great humans and beasts. He owns the sewers, cellars, attics, and all hidden places scattered throughout the kingdoms, as well as the small mouse towns that have grown inside them. For a normal-sized player, accessing the Underworld is nearly impossible, only transformation (whether it be a hint of Fae magic, an Yzmic animal potion, or a bottle of Wonderland's infamous Drink Me) can get humans and large beasts down to visiting size. Ratigan himself has crafted an isolated palace for himself in Prydain, mechanically filtered to ignore the cauldron mists of the Horned King. The palace is well-guarded and completely self-sufficient thanks to the inventions of Hiram Flaversham (who still forcibly works for Ratigan to keep his daughter Olivia safe), though Ratigan still invites his subjects to worship him frequently in his glorious audience hall. Despite his power, not all holdings in mousedom belong to Ratigan. The refurbished Rescue Aid Society (now the Rescue and Truth Society) have cells of resistance scattered throughout the world and actively seek to counteract Ratigan and end his cruel reign. Another consistent thorn in Ratigan's paw is one J. Thaddeus Toad, whose worsening manias cause him to rampage wildly through the Underworld, careless enough to wreak widespread havoc yet clever enough to evade capture every time. Coordinating the chaos is perhaps the only way to liberate the Underworld of its tyrant.

Rule - The Rats in the Walls

The only real export of Ratigan's domain is information. No matter where the players travel within the Underworld, their movements are watched and passed along the great chain of information to whoever can profit best from it. Every citizen of mousedom is required to give the information, willingly or not, and most comply out of fear of Ratigan's vicious punishments. No matter how the players help, save, bribe, beg or intimidate, the mice must ultimately tell their secrets. Stealth is all but impossible, disguise and deceit must be laid to the slightest detail because any plan not perfectly-guarded will undoubtedly reach Ratigan's ears in due time. Ratigan wastes no scrap of information, however trivial. If the players have no reputation and have no toppled any kingdoms, Ratigan will attempt to press-gang them into his information network by whatever means he can (usually threatening the innocent mice in hopes of altruism winning out). If the players have defeated even a single king, however, Ratigan will soon find out and pass the information along to any other kings, strengthening them against any future heroics. Ratigan can't resist theatrics however, and if the players seem a sufficient threat, he will more likely try to lure them into a trap than attack them head-on.

High Priest Tzekel-Kan (Origin: The Road to El Dorado)

King - High Priest Tzekel-Kan - The Bloody-Handed.

Though Kan isn't the ruler on paper, the Chiefs he appoints to rule in name have no real power. Countless sacrifices has given him unnaturally long life, and he has convinced himself firmly of his own immortality, even considering himself one of the gods. He is a cruel and capricious ruler, and he does not take challenges lightly. Though his faith is fanatical, he is no fool; he'll use any advantage if it means getting a leg up on his enemies. He doesn't usually rule directly, counting instead on the vast numbers of fanatical followers beneath him to sort things out. However, if things get out of hand, he will waste no time in burying the problem in giant rock snakes.

Land - El Dorado

El Dorado, as the Spaniards called it, has expanded greatly from its humble origins as a single city. With millions of inhabitants all raised on Tzekel-Kan's blood faith, El Dorado is not the kind place it once was. Tzekel-Kan's distrust of foreigners has developed into a general view - if someone you don't recognize visits your village, they're probably a spy and should be dealt with accordingly. The jungles are almost safer than the cities, as Tzekel-Kan's standard for sacrificing a person have become increasingly loose over the years. Tzekel-Kan's xenophobia have held back technology to some degree; many of the muskets they use were once in Spanish hands.

Rule - Xenophobia.

People of El Dorado are highly suspicious of outsiders, particularly anyone who looks like they're not from the region. Unless you've got a damn good disguise, a visit to a village will likely end at a sacrificial altar. Tzekel-Kan is unlikely to have heard of the PCs unless they've done things in El Dorado itself. If they do enter, and do pose a threat, he will not be patient with them. The last time he was patient with mysterious foreigners, it didn't work out so well.

Sorcerer-Sultan Jafar of Agrabah (Origin: Aladdin)

King - Caliph Jafar

Jafar, the Sultan of Agrabah and all its domains, is undoubtedly the most powerful human sorcerer in the world. His knowledge of magic is absolute, and despite his fantastic strength, Jafar is a shrewd man who never underestimates his opponents, and prepares for any contingency. Jafar's magic has secured his position as Sultan, swayed the loyalty of the people, augmented his guards and, perhaps his crowning achievement, enslaved the Genie of the Lamp. Though his first wish is spent, Jafar keeps the other two in reserve until he can discover a way to rewrite the Genie's rules to allow him unlimited wishes of any kind. For now, he is content to bolster his own magical power with ancient tomes and etchings from the far corners of his empire. The sorcerer-king keeps the princess Jasmine as his consort, both for his own pleasure and for legal dominion over the Caliphate (the previous sultan mysteriously vanished shortly after the wedding). Jafar is arrogant of his abilities, though still shrewd enough not to underestimate his opponents, a lesson well-learnt from dealing with the street rat. He is quick to anger, and will overwhelm any opponents who directly challenge him via his hypnotic staff or any number of magical spells (he tries not to use the same spell twice in the same combat to prove his wide mastery of magic).

Land - The Caliphate of Agrabah

The domain of Agrabah nearly encircles the Mediterranean Sea and lays claim to the deserts of northern Africa and western Asia. Despite its wide range, the roads filling the space between cities are well-maintained. For allies or servants of Jafar, travelling his roads is perhaps the safest method of travel, albeit long and usually hot. The Caliphate deals in more goods than any other Kingdom except the widespread East India Trading Company, products ranging from gold to silk to spices. The expansive territory allows for more cultural blending than most other places in the world, and it is common to see travelers from any kingdom Jafar is currently not warring with. Despite the wealth and commerce, Agrabah is a hotbed of sins, hosting everything from dens of debauchery to the largest market in the world. Bandits roam the deserts, eager to prey upon less-guarded caravans for loot and slaves. The people will gladly side with Jafar if asked, though a great many miss the more benevolent Sultans of ages past, for Jafar is an aloof and occasionally cruel monarch.

Rule - Ancient Curiosity

In Jafar's quest to utterly command the Genie's powers, he has set up magical detectors in each major city to seek out any new sources. As far as he is concerned, all magic belongs to him, and any magical items must be appropriated on the chance that they could further his goal. If the players carry any magical items with them, Jafar's guards will be quick to seek them out and take the items as a travelers' tax. Additionally, Jafar allows higher-ranking guards to make use of magical trinkets that have no use to him, such as an amulet that toughens the skin or a bracelet that gives the user the strength of ten men (such trinkets are often misused and neglected, making them risky for both the guards and players to use). Should the PCs possess no magic, however, he will likely pay no attention, unless they begin making widespread trouble inside the city of Agrabah itself. If the players have defeated several kings, Jafar will observe them closely, but is unlikely to act unless magic is involved. Should the PCs defeat any magic-infused guards or openly discuss magical matters, Jafar will order their arrest to glean any new details he can.

Governor Ratcliffe the Third of the Royal Colony of Virginia (Origin: Pocahontas)

King - Ratcliffe the the Third

Long ago, before the destruction wrought by Chernabog, the royal monarchy of England caught wind of a new continent discovered by the Spaniards. Seeking to claim this land for themselves, they court ordered Lord Ratcliffe to travel to the new world and set up their own colony. Once landing there, the expedition found the lands inhabited by the Powhatta tribe. The situation turned from cold to steaming hot, as tensions exploded after the execution of John Smith, one of Ratcliffe's most trusted officers. The first colonists of what would become Virginia quickly over ran and slaughtered most of the tribes, sending them fleeing. But their victory was soon cut short, as contact with the mainlands was lost, and all messengers came back speaking of walking dead. Ever the opportunist, Governor Ratcliffe prepared for conquest, and summoning up the spirit of Ponce De Leon, gathered up his men and took over a great deal of land. Eventually, the Royal Colony of Virginia was born, and Ratcliffe took to the throne.

So far in his reign, Ratcliffe the Third has proven to be a much more cool headed ruler. Although not a cruel man himself, Ratcliffe the Third is still a strict and highly charismatic leader. He holds all the power of Virginia is his hand, and often uses it when ever applicable. But he is much more compassionate and caring then many leaders, even his own father. He genuinely cares about the welfare of his people, but in a sort of twisted and skewed way. He knows his rule is based on his own people, so he continues to wage war after war to keep his people under control.

Land -

The Land of Virginia is very much like our current one. Lush forests and mountain ranges dominate the lands, while cities grow larger and larger. Due to high proportion of Refugees from around the world, Virginia is host to a myriad of peoples and cities that can vary from one to another. Refugees from Olympus, China and Agrabah can all be found here here. The land also acts as one of the chief suppliers of food and crops as well, working very much with other kingdoms when applicable. Due to this, an Atlantean Diplomatic Office can be found here.

Rule - The Drums of War! -

One of the most populated nations in the entire world, Virginia is a filled with a uncountable population, and to keep these people under his control, Ratcliffe the Third uses every trick in the book to keep his people in line. Like his fore-bearers, there is nothing better to keep his people in beat than the call of war and plunder. If the players actively attack and cause riots and disrupt Ratcliffe's chaffing rule, they will have to answer to the uncountable army of Virginia, the largest living army in the world. Although mainly made up of militia with a few select auxiliaries, its strength comes through numbers alone.

Oogie Boogie of Boogie Town. (Origin: The Nightmare Before Christmas.)

King - Oogie Boogie

Jovial and sardonic, the Oogie Boogie Man is a swaggering loud-mouthed gambler who isn't afraid of cheating. This stitched-up monster is made of thousands of crawling wriggling bugs that add to his grotesque mass, furthering increasing his physical and mental powers. After having killed Jack during their last encounter, Oogie has made himself the "Bug Day King". Oogie runs Boogie Town with a strict hand, subjecting his people to a mixture of twisted games and random encounters. His ambitions have grown to control all the Holiday Worlds and then move on to the rest of the world. Oogie is unlikely to engage in a physical confrontation, and should he be cornered, he's never caught without a thousand deadly traps.

Oogie is very much interested in only one holiday - Bug Day. When this holiday rolls around, make sure to lock your windows. Oogie leaves from one of the doorways (i.e. the ones in Virginia or Gracey Manor), patrols Virginia, the Old West and wherever he can get to. In his path, he and an army of bugs lay waste to everything in sight.

Land - Boogie Town

Halloween Town's spooky nature hasn't changed much with the transfer of power from Jack to Oogie Boogie. The Mayor, still a figurehead more than ever, tries to keep the town's spirits up as the weight of Oogie's ambitions to control all of the holiday worlds weighs on them. Many of the townsfolk have been sent out to do horrible things by order of their ghastly new Pumpkin King. The Land itself has twisted to reflect Oogie's mind, a labyrinthine mixture of deadly traps and gambling hall.

Rule - The Oogie Boogie Song

Oogie Boogie is always interested in trespassers in his land, but never so much to leave his comfortable den. Players are more than likely going to be spotted by Lock, Shock, and Barrel before they find any other member of the Halloween Town. The trio's walking bathtub can be spotted from far away, but has been upgraded by Dr. Finklestein's unwilling work to a much faster and more agile device. Escaping them will be hard. Should players cause too much of a disturbance, the trio will be set upon them in an attempt to capture them. Should they fail, other members of Boogie Town will pursue them doggedly. Oogie will attempt to use his now well-trapped Boogie Town, as all traps lead to the Oogie Boogie Man's clutches.

Mor'du of the Land of the Bear (Origin: Brave)

King - Mor'du the Terrible

Once the eldest son of a mighty chieftain, Mor'du's lust for power led him to drink a potion that transformed him into a colossal bear, slaughtering his brothers and his armies in a blind rage. As the ages wore on, Mor'du's mind slowly slipped away, and all that now remains is feral instinct inside a giant juggernaut. His rampages grew ever more fierce, leading to the unfortunate slaughter of the cursed queen Elinor. The clans rallied to end the beast for its atrocities, but they too were cut down in droves. The massacre of the four clans within the great ring of stones deepened Mor'du's curse, and the ghostly warriors now haunt the great bear constantly, driving it further into a berserk rampage. Mor'du is a frightening opponent, for he recognizes no allies, employs no tactics and never relents. He never tires and shrugs off most wounds, spurred on by the ghosts that plague him, his rampages can last for days on end.

Land - The Land of the Bear

The realm of Mor'du is a wild and untamed land, smattered with ruined castles and ancient edifices of the people long-dead. Most humans have abandoned the land due to the fear of Mor'du's random attacks, though a staunch few remain. Rugged clansmen eke out a living hunting the wild animals of the Scottish highlands, always on the move and ready for Mor'du to appear. Though it was thought to be a complete massacre, there were few survivors of the slaughter of the stone circle. King Fergus suffered grievous injuries, but limped away to nurse for the of his beloved family and clan. He sought out the Elite Global Huntsmen, and secured membership through his mastery of the hunt. Fergus awaits impatiently for the other huntsmen to finalize plans for the Scotland expedition, eager to bring down the beast no matter the cost. Another survivor was the princess Merida, unbeknownst to her father. She fled into the woods during the slaughter, though she lives in constant guilt and self-hatred due to her involvement in the fiasco. Merida searches desperately for a way to undo the damage, though she dreads that there may be no such way.

Rule - The Will of the Wisps

Of all the kings, Mor'du has the least direct control of his realm. He wanders without direction at the whims of the ancient magic that flows through the land. Evidence of this power lies in the moss-covered altars and ancient runic stones that dot the country, though none can decipher their purpose. The wisps pull at the fates of those within the land, and those who follow them will have their lives changed for good or ill. The spirits seek rest immediately, and will often their victims to cross paths with Mor'du in hopes that they can slay the bear, never considering whether they are capable of such an act or not. Players traveling through the land of the bear have random encounters with increasing frequency, for even if they choose not to follow the wisps, others may follow the wisps to get to the players.

Ursula of the Sea (Origin: The Little Mermaid)

King - Ursula the Sea Witch

The once outcast Ursula realized her true power after she manipulated King Triton into surrendering his trident to her, multiplying her magic exponentially. Her command of the seas was challenged by the sea goddess Calypso, who jealously kept the same domain, and the two fought in a catastrophic battle that raged for days. Ursula emerged victorious, though no one knows for sure what happened to Calypso as she has not been seen since. With no one else able or willing to oppose her might, Ursula quickly dominated the oceans and seas of the world. In contrast to the vast power she now possesses, Ursula is still more comfortable in the role of manipulator than wrathful god. She is relatively reasonable and entertains offers and alliances if she believes there is something to be gained. She was alerted to the possibilities of other worlds after discovering the magical potential of the dreamer Wendy Darling, who had walked the plank out of Neverland and into her clutches. Ursula has been wary of the interference of land-dwellers since her rise to power, and the possibility of other worlds has made her ever more suspicious of their scheming.

Land - The Seas and Oceans

Ursula's seas share more borders than any other kingdom in the world, and she sends her agents to police the shallows of more enterprising nations constantly. She only welcomes ships which have entered into agreements with her, and quickly attacks those who sail uninvited over her waves. Any travelers on the sea must either bargain with the witch or find some other safe method of travel. The East India Trading Company has entered into one such agreement with Ursula, and the players may purchase passage with the company for a modest fee. For those seeking to openly defy the sea witch, the flying fleet of Captain Hook and the Atlantean submarine armada are perhaps their best hopes of travel. Other forces like Davy Jones and the Kraken challenge Ursula's rule of the sea without much fear of her powers. The deep oceans hold many secrets, and despite Ursula's widespread knowledge, there are mysteries that even she has not yet discovered.

Rule - The Wind and Tides

The sea and storm bend to the will of the sea witch, as well as the myriad creatures of the deep. Each time a new ship embarks, news travels to Ursula within the hour, and she then decides how best to treat it, depending on her deals. Her control of the ocean is vast, though she is not always able to control the greater part of the world. The witch herself moves through the ocean at her leisure, heralded by a massive storm and the sudden appearance of riptides and whirlpools. For any threats she is too far away to deal with, she can command legions of sea creatures to attack in her stead. If the players make a deal with Ursula, she will likely ignore them, as she is arrogant enough to assume they are no threat if they are under her thumb. If the players do defy Ursula however, she will send sea creatures to them depending on how threatening she thinks they are. If the players have defeated relatively few kings, the attackers will be average predators, though if the players have a reputation as kingslayers, she will send sea monsters and storms, if not appearing in person to nip any possible threat in the bud. Traveling the seas unaided is inadvisable at best.

Cutler Beckett of the East India Trade Company (Origin: Pirates of the Caribbean)

King - Lord Cutler Beckett

Cutler Beckett's goal of a civilized and law-abiding world was nearly realized when Davy Jones destroyed the Black Pearl with all hands aboard (Jack, Elizabeth, Will, etc.). With no to rally the pirates of the world, his extermination of piracy continued unhindered. Before he could enforce this new order, however, the world changed, and chaos reigned across the globe. Starting again from square one, Beckett immediately sought out the sea witch Ursula, and made a bargain with her to sail the seas without conflict from her. Despite the deal, Beckett is loath to be at anyone's disadvantage, and is actively seeking a way to wrest control of the seas from Ursula. Beckett himself is not a powerful man, he relies on his money and laws to keep people in line, though he never backs down from conflict. His first tactic is usually to offer deals to any hostile parties, though unlike the deals of Facilier or Hades, every part of the agreement is in black and white (though he depends heavily on legal jargon to confuse his victims instead). If conflict is inevitable, Beckett relies on his ruthless bodyguard Mercer, as well as the vast amount of troops and naval power at his command. He is never far from his flagship the Endeavour, and personally commands it in any major battle. Beckett is relentless in his dealings, and will not rest until the world complies with the laws of the East India Trading Company.

Land - East India and the Trade Empire

The East India Trading Company is the most widespread network of commerce and communication in the world. Beckett has few direct enemies, and his trade is often the only way that two other kingdoms can keep any relations whatsoever. Lord Beckett's shrewd diplomacy and negotiations have allowed him access to regions that no other has dared, such as Hunnic China or the Land of the Red Flower. This mastery of trade allows Beckett to outfit his ships with the finest materials available, from Agraban silk sails to Hunnic steel cannons and Atlantean lightning rifles, in rare cases. It is also common to see travelers from nearly any country aboard East India vessels, even normally isolated groups such as Frollo's missionaries or Virginian miners. Fighting between these parties is strictly prohibited in the company's territory, though it is often unavoidable. Players traveling through the ports and on the ships of the company can expect expenses to build up quickly, as the company charges heavily for the security they provide.

Rule - It's Just Good Business

Beckett's company runs a tight ship, and there are laws in place to govern the lives of his citizens. Paperwork and permits, subsections and miniscule portions of the law keep people to the lives that Beckett wants them in. Offenders are rarely shown leniency, fines are common though harsher penalties are just as common. The laws are designed so that once a citizen violates once, it becomes easier to make their next mistake, because Beckett knows the value of desperation. Take away a man's opportunities and he will gladly do whatever you ask him to make a living. The company's most dangerous expeditions are almost always manned by former criminals with nothing left to lose. Beckett prefers to let the local authorities deal with criminals, though if the players prove themselves more than his basic troops can handle, he will seek them out in hopes of drafting them. Beckett does not take chances when it comes to law and order, and if the players have toppled even one kingdom, he will handle them with caution. The more kings that the players have defeated, the more likely Beckett is to manipulate the laws to put them in his debt so he can send them off to be destroyed by proxy.

King Louis of Kingdom of the Red Flower (Origin: The Jungle Book)

King- Chakravartin Louis Agni

Emperor Louis of the Red Flower is a beast corrupted by the temptations of Man. Discovering an abandoned temple of Agni revealed a firepiston made out of mysterious horn, which he still keeps around his neck to this very day. Though he did not fully understand fire, he was able to make an "eternal bonfire" in front of his subjects, and finally declared himself a human. His madness deepened to the point where he started dressing in clothes and learning human writing. Soon, he was starting on his real plan- conquering the scattered villages of the jungle and forcing them to live side-by-side with the monkeys and apes. His own individual strength is not as powerful as his 'swing' music, which can change the opinions of others easily. Those who resist the King's music are seen as potential threats, and he at first pretends to retreat to his inner sanctum- then uses his power over Man's Fire to light gunpowder bombs, slung recklessly and far with his long and muscular arms. As a last resort, a hand-crank flamethrower taken from an Inquisitor is in his personal chambers.

Land- The Kingdom of The Red Flower

The Kingdom of the Red Flower is under constant threat from outside forces and internal pressures. Many Apes and Monkeys seek a return to nature, and would rather just demand tribute from the captured territories. Their disinterest in dealing with Louis' vision of life is especially evident in those beasts that rule over the human settlements- who usually do little more than enforce the laws concerning cruelty to apes. The lush jungle is constantly under an agressive slash-and-burn policy under Louis Agni, who envisions his country as the world's source of grain. These destructive farming practices did much to attract the attention of The East India Trading Company, who officially recognize Louis as a human in exchange for access to trade with his country. Their promises and demands only make Louis more hungry to take advantage of his fertile land. Beasts from the Free Creatures often make raids to release farm animals and humans in menageries; Shere Khan's ape cronies impersonate Louis' subjects and raid docked ships to damage his relations.

Rule- Tired of Monkeyin' Around

Apes and monkeys are the first-class citizens of the region, though this does not extend at all to other beasts. Louis encourages his animal subjects to go on hunts, slaughter and eat meat, and all the other things that humans do to animals. Though they were initially repulsed by such practises, the beasts adapted well and are just as ruthless as the humans they live side by side with. Any beast that threatens the supremacy of "humans"- whether by giant strength or being part of the hated Rescue Aid Society- will most likely be hunted by a mixed group of humans and apes. Any human that questions the way things are run, or that is cruel to an ape, will quickly find themselves facing the local Captain. Hunters that go to seek out the mad Emporer often find themselves becoming his human ambassadors to their homelands; those who never return are said to be kept in the Emperor's menagerie, where they can earn freedom by revealing technological secrets. Fortunately, nothing more advanced than gunpowder has become a part of Louis' arsenal- yet.

The Aurora of the Spirit Realm (Origin: Brother Bear)

King - The Aurora Borealis

The Aurora Borealis does not exert a physical presence on the world – it is instead a primordial of balance and nature, a shining spirit in the sky. No one is quite sure what the Aurora actually is or how it makes itself known, and theories range from the shining winter lights being anything from a collective mass of souls to the actual manifestation of balance in the universe. Regardless, the Aurora can certainly make its will heard, and all the earth responds to its cry.

Land - The Spirit Realm

The Spirit Realm is largely deserted, the colonists and ill-meaning driven back by the collective of all the earth itself. The only humans that remain on the land are those who keep in harmony with the earth, taking only as they need to survive and living simple lives in simple villages. These humans hear the call of the Aurora just as all other forces of nature do, and communicate most often through a tribal shaman, that of the village who has the strongest connection to the earth. The land of the Aurora is one free of Chernabog’s influence, but hardly a safe haven – Anything that the Aurora does not wish to be on the land will not stay there for long. The Spirit Realm is one totally cut off from the rest of the world, as there is no true ‘government’ to speak of. The actual land itself is an immensely prosperous one, with each and every species living there thriving as much as they can while in total balance.

Rule - The of Nature

Those the Aurora wishes gone find the entire world around them hostile – food is impossible to find, temperatures become unbearable, tomahawk-bearing natives attack, finding one’s way becomes impossible and lightning strikes more than should be possible. Those that come to the land of the Great Spirit seeking advice or peace find their journey largely unhindered, paths opening up and there always being a safe space to rest in.

Bagheera of the Free Creatures (Origin: The Jungle Book)

King - Bagheera

Unlike the other kings of the world, Bagheera does not consider himself a king. He stalks the jungles alone, and while he does protect other creatures from outside harm, the panther does not wish to be revered. Quite the opposite, in fact, Bagheera considers himself worthy of scorn for failing to protect the man-cub Mowgli and allowing Shere Khan to slay his close friend Baloo. Since the Day That Man Fell, the panther has dedicated himself wholly to keeping as much of the jungle safe from the tyrannical tiger, as well as the scheming snake Kaa and the unpredictable King Louie. Bagheera is suspicious of all humans, though he is willing to give them a fair chance to prove themselves friends of the free creatures. Should he or the other creatures of the jungle be threatened though, Bagheera will immediately fade into the jungle to stalk his opponents, pouncing only when the time is right with savage fang and claw.

Land - The Land of the Free Creatures

The jungles and valleys that Bagheera roams are densely populated with wildlife of all kinds. The normal jungle-dwellers are mixed with refugee animals from such other realms as the Pridelands, Hunnic China and Agrabah, as it is the one place not completely hostile to them. Despite Bagheera's solitary actions, the other animals have become more aggressive to help defend their brethren. Akela's wolf pack acts as a swift border guard, while Hathi's elephant troupe works as a rampaging cavalry against any unwelcome trespassers. The borders of the land are not well-defined, leading to many border skirmishes with Shere Khan and King Louie's monkey scouts, as well as the unfortunate fate of those who wander into Kaa's hypnotic realm unknowingly. There are no cities or man-made shelters within Bagheera's domain, only rugged terrain and a few long-abandoned temples scattered throughout. Players traveling through the land must make painfully clear that they are friend to the animals while living off the land as best as they can. Torches and campfires are strongly discouraged due to the risk of attracting King Louie's obsessive attention.

Rule - The Law of the Jungle

Because of the law of the jungle, killing other animals is only admissible for survival only. If the players kill for more meat than they need, they may be marked as a danger to be eliminated. Should they kill out of annoyance, for sport or for profit, they will be shunned by the entire jungle as murderers. Word spreads faster than fire through the land, and word will inevitably reach Bagheera, who will take it upon himself to kill any aggressors. As well as the creatures, the land itself is protected by the law of the jungle. Unless desperation merits it, destruction of trees, mountains, rivers and all other parts of the land is strictly prohibited. Those who wish to use fire within the jungle must only take dead branches and other fallen material only. Bagheera is less strict about the jungles than the animals, but if the players carve a path of destruction through the jungle, he will strike against them to preserve the last great bastion of animals. Human players with no means of communicating with animals must be very cautious of their actions, for they will be unlikely to receive any warning of the law of the jungle, or of the intentions of its denizens.

The Huntsmen of the Elite Global Huntsmen Club (Origin: Various)

King - The Elite Global Huntsmen's Club

The Elite Global Huntsmen's Club is exactly what it sounds like: an organization of accomplished hunters and trackers who seek only the toughest challenges for their guns. There is some dispute as to whom is in charge of the club, as no one can agree to what criteria leadership requires. Clayton is most suited to leading expeditions, McLeach is the best tracker, Gaston sports the most impressive kill of the group, and Charles Muntz is the most senior member. Other newer recruits like Buldeo, Amos Slade and the exiled king Fergus have joined on the merit of their skills, though each hungers for a different prize. Additionally, the socialite Cruella DeVille associates freely with the club, making luxurious clothing and accessories from any parts of beasts that aren't taxidermied. The club holds no allegiances to any other kingdoms, though they are often hailed as monster-slayers throughout the world (apart from the beast kingdoms where they are universally reviled). Players who take a stand against the rampant killing of the club will soon find themselves involved in the most dangerous game.

Rumors abound about the founder of the club, who has come to be known only as The Man. Among those beast-people and intelligent animals who have come to hate humanity, The Man is seen as the living personification of everything wrong with the human race. But the fact that The Man seems to play little if any part in the politics of the club hints at his possible true nature: that he is an average person who did not realize the true effects of his actions until it was too late. So perhaps he does personify humanity after all. You discover one continent, you use one fossil fuel, you shoot one doe...

Land - Worldwide Hunting Grounds

The EGHC lays claim to Australia and many scattered locations around the world where they maintain hunting lodges. The true headquarters of the club is Muntz's zeppelin, a mobile base that is well-supplied and decadently furnished, a mansion in the sky. The zeppelin is defended by every trigger-happy hand aboard, giving even Captain Hook's marauding sky pirates reason to avoid attacking them. Even with no current prizes, the airship is always on the move due to the challenge posed by their permanent guest, Alice. Constantly pursued by unimaginable creatures sent from Wonderland by the Queen of Hearts, she has taken refuge with the club who gladly defend the girl for the sport of gunning down her attackers. Despite their promise of safeguarding her, the hunters use the girl as bait more often than not, netting the most fantastic kills of these strange beasts in a new locale every time. There is a small chance of persuading Alice to return to face her fears in Wonderland, though the club will most certainly not allow their greatest source of game to leave. Most of the club's standing lodges are staffed by a few token servants, though trespassing on club property is strictly prohibited. Players who wish access to the airship must prove themselves to the lodge stewards before they can earn the honor of meeting the inner circle.

Rule - Make Quota

Only club members are allowed in the lands staked out by the EGHC. Those who have joined up with the hunters are expected to contribute consistently to their trophy wall, both to prove their loyalty and to sate Cruella's incessant demand for furs and skins. Players can earn this upkeep by killing a beast that is sufficiently big, dangerous or unique, or by killing a large quantity of lesser creatures for the tanners. Failure to deliver enough times can result in immediate termination of membership. Additionally, the club can expunge membership on members who refuse to hunt, as such action is viewed as weak, cowardly and unbefitting the EGHC name. Rivalries are common within the club, and sabotage by other hunters is frequent, as a means of lowering others' positions in the hierarchy. Direct interference is frowned upon, and directly intervening in a hunt may be viewed as blatant protection of targets, intentional or not. Prestige and luxuries await those who prove themselves capable and clever. Termination is the only reward for the weak, foolish or unsportsmanlike.

Shere Khan of the Shere Khanate (Origin: The Jungle Book)

King - Shere Khan, King of Tigers and Maharajahdhiraj of India

Powerful, sophisticated and full of vigour, Shere Khan is the very image of a tiger and a ruler. Once contented with being the most feared and respected predator in the jungle, his lust for power awakened after he killed the arrogant man-cub who dared to challenge him and his bear protector Baloo. Realizing now there was nothing to stop him, he declared himself lord and master of the entire jungle and turned most of the Indian sub-continent in his personal hunting grounds by claw and fear. Legends tell that before his fall from grace the First Tiger was appointed by Tha, Father of Elephants, as the Master and Judge of all animals; the Dread King has fully embraced the title of his ancestor and personally enforces his laws with sudden, swift and brutal . Except for this he has no taste for the endless paperwork and formalities of government, leaving the animals to do what they will. If he needs something done he can't be bothered to do himself and he doesn't need to hunt down an individual with particular skills for it, he'll grab whoever is closest at hand (usually Tabaqui the Hyena) and "persuade" them into doing it.

Land - The Shere Khanate

Not much has changed under the rule of Shere Khan. Predators still stalk and hunt, prey still flees or hides. The bears still scratch their backs on trees, and deer still clash their antlers in the mating season. The real difference is that whatever fear the animals felt towards Shere Khan before, it has magnified at least tenfold. Now they fear to even speak his name lest they attract his attention; do so yourself or or in any way appear to be plotting against him and the animals will, depending on species and personal temperament, either flee or try to kill you. You'll find that the humans are much more reasonable; while their stockades and other fortifications can't realistically keep Shere Khan out, their constructions, community and other hallmarks of civilization somehow disgust him in much the same way as a rotting buffalo carcass would disgust a man.

Rule - In the Forest of the Night

In villages and communities a veneer of civilization still holds, but in the deepest jungle, Shere Khan's real kingdom, there is no noise. Not the sound of monkeys, chirping of birds or the sound of paws; every animal is stuck in the darkest dread. The party will always feel as if they are being watched by something that could kill them at that very moment, and every noise they make sounds, to them, as if they had just blasted a warhorn and called....it. What is it? You don't know, and you want to find out even less. If you don't find a way to keep your courage up, you might yourself fall to the paralyzing fear.

Queen La of the Kingdom of the Leopard (Origin: Tarzan, the Animated Series)

King - Queen La

La's origins are slightly murky. She will tell you that she was simply a girl who was raised by the Leopardmen and 'knows a few tricks.' The surviving tribals will say that she's an evil spirit that has been moving from host to host for generations. Others will look at the body of Queen La, and note her skin tone, eyes, and use of crystals and wonder if Opar was once a sister city to Atlantis. Whatever the truth is, La rules, and La is. She demands that any and all bow to her, and if she has a desire, then it WILL be fulfilled. She does not tolerate rejection, dissent, or failure. That said, she has very little interest as to what happens inside her kingdom, if it doesn't concern her.

Land - The Lost City of Opar

The Lands of the Leopard could be considered to be the opposite of the Pridelands. Where the Pridelands are overhunted, the Leopard lands run wild with animals, most of them hostile to intruders and each other. Where there is bare earth in Scar's domain, La's realm has vegetation everywhere, and that too can be hostile. The one exception is the Great City of Opar. Where La lives, waited on by her army of Leopardmen. It is a great city of stone and bronze.

Rule - Kneel before your Queen

La really won't notice if someone has entered into her realm. The one exception being Prideland Lions hunting for food, she views them as 'pests' and loves to turn them into the hunted. La respects strength, she'd actually be impressed if someone was able to fight through her deathtrap of a kingdom and get to Opar. More so if they have a reputation of defeating others that somehow reaches her. Such a person might receive a welcome to be part of her kingdom, her guard, or more. It would not end well if you refused. If she is angered, La will send her army of Leopardmen, and other beasts, after the offender. She's canny though, and people can discover themselves falling to 'accidents' as well.

The Other Side (Origin: The Princess and the Frog)

King - The Friends

Facilier's Friends are voodoo spirits of terrible power and vicious cunning, though they are bound by eternal unbreakable rules. The Friends operate through deals, and even for those who make their unfortunate way to the Other Side, they can only claim the souls of those they have dealt with. Should a pure soul find itself on the Other Side, the Friends will do anything they can to it into a deal. The Friends have a strict hierarchy, ranking them based on the deals they've made. The more deals, the more souls they can harvest, more power they have, and subsequently the bigger the masks get. Friends often combine their powers for greater effects, sharing the credit of deals when necessary, though they are all ultimately aiming to be the biggest and most powerful Friend. The current largest and most powerful Friend is Facilier's personal agent, and it would be incredibly upset if anyone were to put an end to such a profitable deal. Attracting the attention of the Friends is inevitable on the Other Side, and players traveling through this realm must prepare accordingly through voodoo counter-charms or any other blessings they can find.

Land - The Other Side

The Other Side is a mixture of equal parts chaos and order. Wherever the Friends are welcomed into the material world, a stable mini-world is created, a shadow of the room or chamber where their masks hang. Outside these hovels however is a swirling colorful mess of primal energy, a massive endless voodoo storm. Through breaks in the clouds, one can see the real world bleeding through wherever shadows creep. Players can walk through these cloud gaps as easily as they could in the real world, though the terrain is always shifting. Navigating the semi-formed world is challenging at best, and anyone caught in the chaotic clouds could fall victim to transformation, curses or worse. Additionally, other clouds comprised of pure shadow flow through the storm, blanketing everything they pass through in brief but complete darkness. Due to the mixture of voodoo storm glow and shifting shadows, visibility is a large concern on the Other Side, and players must rely on their senses of smell and hearing to safely navigate in cases.. The Friends tend to congregate in areas where their mortal agents operate, due to the higher odds of getting a deal, though they often travel to keep tabs on debtors who might fail them.

Rule - New Deal

The Friends travel with ease, unaffected by the chaos, and seek out new opportunities constantly. If they encounter players, the Friends will attempt to the players into a deal by enticing them with visions of their deepest fantasies. Failing that, they will use their servants to frighten their targets, forcing them into the voodoo storm and into a position where they'll have to deal to get out. The only rule is that the Friends cannot directly attack or curse anyone who is not in their debt, and will try any sort of trickery to a deal. Anyone who has unsettled debts with the Friends can have their soul extracted by any of the spirits; traveling through to the Other Side under such conditions is suicidal. Additionally, the Other Side is literally crawling with the shadow servants of the Friends, a great many of them created from the shadows of harvested debtors. These shadows follow the orders of the Friends who originally claimed their souls, and are the most common tool for trapping the players into deals. Light is the easiest way to dispel the shadows, though also the easiest way to attract the attention of more Friends. The most common way to access the Other Side is through Dr. Facilier and his network of witch doctors offering deals to the unwary or . Players can get through to the Other Side via other voodoo rituals or by making a deal with one of the voodoo masks in the material world, though the latter would doom any foolish enough to do so.

Wonderland (Origin: Alice in Wonderland)

King - The Queen of Hearts

The Queen of Hearts is the single most vain and short-tempered person within Wonderland, to say nothing of her brutality and bloodthirstiness. Before, the nature of Wonderland prevented anything from coming of her violent outbursts, but since Alice abandoned it, things have grown very dismal indeed. The Queen's domain now encompasses the entire realm, and her card guards patrol constantly to enforce her flippant rules with deadly . She expects complete compliance with every rule, especially those that contradict each other because it gives her an excuse to drag people off to the chopping block anyway. The Queen of Hearts enjoys trials and executions almost as much as she enjoys winning at games or being flattered. The only way to be overlooked is to suck up to the Queen as much as possible. The amount of subjects has been dwindling, however, and the Queen is getting tired of beheading flowers for loitering or fish for jaywalking. Even she has realized that Wonderland is dependent on Alice, and she is sending card guards and bizarre beasts out to the real world to retrieve her. Should Alice be recaptured, the Queen of Hearts intends to her to repopulate Wonderland with careless subjects to continue her beheading binge.

Land - Wonderland

Wonderland is a land of wonders, of course, and there is no realm with as much variation. Great forests, endless beaches and seas, corridors and mazes of all kinds, all of which tend to move around when nobody's looking. Navigating through Wonderland becomes nearly impossible to anyone without a guide of some kind. Its inhabitants still scrape by, living the lives they more or less did before, most oblivious of how horrible the Queen of Hearts can be. The Caterpillar is perhaps the only one directly opposed to the Queen's rule, though he is too lazy to do anything about it. The Mad Hatter and the March Hare are annoyed by the Queen as well due to the difficulty in organizing tea time under the new rules, though they are still too engrossed in their own affairs. Others like the Dodo, the Griffin or the Mock Turtle could be helpful if only they cared, but Wonderland is neglected as much by its mad inhabitants as it is by the Queen herself. Entering the land is a tricky business as well. The Rabbit Hole is the one stable portal to Wonderland, though the White Rabbit has no more time or opportunity to stray outside anymore, since he is constantly busy heralding every new command of the Queen. The only other link is the Cheshire Cat, who can pass between worlds as he pleases, but only appears when he cares to, and is notoriously difficult to work with. Alice knows where the Rabbit Hole is, but she has sworn never to return to such an insane place ever again.

Rule - Every Which Way

Despite the more gruesome changes, Wonderland remains as unpredictable as ever. The landscape twists and shrinks and blooms with no rhyme or reason, and can rearranged itself in an instant. Straight roads can send you back the way you came and twisting paths regularly defy gravity. Doors lead to nowhere and everywhere, hedge mazes operate on Escher physics and some other inhabitants of Wonderland can whisk you off to an even stranger area if you answer a question you didn't even know had been asked. Size is an inconstant factor as well, and players would do well to stock up on Eat Me and Drink Me to stay the appropriate size while traveling through the many strange parts of Wonderland. Players may find themselves caught up in the regular lives of the Wonderland citizens, through obliviousness more than anything, but they can cause unneeded delays. On top of all this madness, the Queen's card guards are bound to run into the players eventually, and they will be quick to arrest the players for violating nonsensical rules, or to apprehend Alice if she is with them. There are few precautions the players can make, only to keep in mind that Wonderland by its nature messes with the head, and only the slightly mad can get by.

Generalissimo Santa Anna of the Imperial Empire of Grand Mexico (Origin: The Alamo)

King - His Most Serene Highness President-for-Life Antonio de Padua María Severino López de Santa Anna y Pérez de Lebrón, Napoleon of the West, Generalísimo of the Imperial Mexican Army, and Conqueror of the Alamo.

A military genius and skilled orator, President Santa Anna expanded much of his nation's territory through superior tactics and diplomacy. His most famous victory over the Texan fort the Alamo is a badge he wears with great pride, most notably because of his personal triumph over the famous frontier marksman Davy Crockett. Santa Anna is a man of style and ceremony, and spares no moment to flaunt his grandeur, every affair must be addressed with lavish and extravagant formality. Over the years, his ego has grown impossibly huge, and he has made himself an irritation to his neighbors with his constant boasting and peacocking. Of course, his regal lifestyle requires some hefty taxes to maintain, and so he maintains a firm grip on his territory to enforce it. Those who wish to put a halt to Santa Anna's antics must keep in mind that he is a very dangerous foe to contend with. His military experience is on par with President Rourke, his bureaucratic mastery as refined as Cutler Beckett, and his conceit a rival to Empress Yzma. With the imperial army at his beck and call, the entire country would likely have to fall before Santa Anna would.

Land - The Empire of Mexico

The Empire of Mexico is surrounded by enemies, and Santa Anna trains his troops to combat all manner of threats from voodoo shadows to Aztec golems. No matter where the players travel in Mexico, they will find the citizens very well-armed and trained to kill. Whether their loyalties lie with the President or with famous outlaws like Zorro vary wildly, triggering family feuds, divided towns or full-blown miniature civil wars. Even the heartiest adventure would be at a loss to face half a country, and as such must proceed with either caution or deceit. Outside the scattered cities and towns is a wilderness, sometimes fertile, sometimes barren, but crawling with outlaws either way. There is no shared morality or sentiments between the various bandit groups, and fights between outlaws are just as common as the regular urban feuding. The more noble outlaws will be helpful to those who demonstrate their hatred of Santa Anna, while the opportunistic ones are simply out for themselves, no matter the target. Bandits can be avoided by travelling via the locomotive rail lines constructed by the empire, as they are heavily guarded by imperial troops to safeguard the equipment and travelers on board. Nothing is guaranteed, however, and the most banditos may dabble in shadow deals or blood magic to overpower the local military.

Rule - The Grandeur of the Empire

The might and splendor of Santa Anna extend throughout the country, influencing every aspect of life. Style and fashion are dictated by the imperial court periodically, and those who wish to mingle with the Mexican upper class must keep up-to-date. Construction is a regular sight in the many towns, though the function of the building is secondary to the fact that President Santa Anna decreed that something must be build. Monuments, government buildings, charitable institutions, all built to the glory of Mexico, and paid for out of the pockets of Mexico. The people are taxed to afford these luxuries (an issue that deeply divides the people), and the players are no exception. Any non-natives will be expected to pay exorbitant fees for passports, visas and bribes for various government officials who may not like their faces. Players would be advised to keep records of their recent taxes to prove that they have both paid their dues and are loyal contributors to the great empire. For those who cannot pay in Mexican currency, their entire inventory is subject to tithing, which both deters outsiders and brings in curios for government use.

The Warring States of Japan (Origin: Princess Mononoke)

King - ???

Depending on how you look at it, there's either one King, many Kings, or no King at all. The Huns conquered the ruling clan in the name of the Shan-Yu. Kuala is the Pirate Lord closest to Japanese waters. Ursula flooded some regions and attacks anyone passing through. Atlantis and the Trading Company both insist that they hold exclusive rights to the island. The local spirits, recognizing no human as their King, kill any man that enters the wilderness. Lastly, there is Lady Eboshi, an ambitious woman who governs the neutral city of Irontown. Eboshi, who has managed to secure treaties with foreigners and fend off the monsters on her own, is believed to be in the running as well. Besides these groups, a headless giant has been spotted some nights, but any who stare too long or step in it's footsteps die before the rising sun.

Land - The Land of the Setting Sun

It's safe to say that you can't walk a mile in Japan without running into a battle between one of the many factions fighting over it. The Huns are attacked by sea monsters, who are blown up by Atlantean subs, who are ambushed by Kuala's junks, who are chased off by Trading Co warships, who are vexed by angry spirits, who are in turn warded off by even angrier Huns. It's an endless cycle of hatred and , where everyone is at each other's throats and no one wants to back down when it would mean they forfeit their claim to the island. The largest and most stable settlement on the island is Irontown, a large city and trade hub that functions as neutral ground for anyone even slightly willing to negotiate. It has tall walls to keep out invaders and a workforce of whores and lepers that keep the weapon factories running night and day.

Rule - Sengoku Jidai

Depending on the their allies, actions, or notoriety, heroes can easily find themselves press-ganged by one faction or another and thrown into the war as cannon fodder. Higher tier heroes may be seen as useful tools to tip the war in a group's favor, but tools nonetheless. Human heroes attempting to travel through the Spirit World will face the Aurora Borealis at it's fiercest; Shinto Gods will them, the land will barrage them with storms, and capricious Yokai will spirit away those who break their obscure and oftentimes nonsensical laws. While not particularly welcoming, the people of Irontown do not turn down travelers and will be happy to sell supplies to them. The laws of Irontown are strict, but not unfair given the situation, and any characters willing to lend a helping hand are likely to be helped in kind.

The Fifth Brethren Court (Origin: Various)

Kings - The Fifth Brethren Court

With the world in a general state of chaos, anarchy, and disarray, there's never been a better time to be a pirate. To manage the teeming masses of pirates in the water, a governing body needed to be formed. The Fifth Brethren Court is that body, a loose confederation of the greatest pirates from across the seven seas. It's members are the Pirate Lords, seven rogues and scoundrels hand-picked by Davy Jones, Pirate King, to protect the interests of pirates from the Sea Witch, the East India Trading Company, and any landlubber governments from which they plunder. When the fleets of the Brethren Court are united, they form an armada that no navy on Earth could withstand. Though they champion freedom and democracy, the Pirate Lords are more often than not at each other's throats, cooperating only when the Pirate King brings them together.

Davy Jones, Pirate King and Pirate Lord of the South Atlantic Ocean (Origin: Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, 2006)

Davy Jones is the supernatural captain of the Flying Dutchman, long-feared by the bravest of sailors as the ferryman of souls lost at sea. He was also the lover of Calypso, whose betrayal caused him to carve his own heart out and become the most terrible pirate to ever set sail. He rejected his role as psychopomp, seizing the title of Pirate King so that the whole world could feel his wrath. His abominable ghost ship is crewed drowned men who made a deal with Davy Jones to avoid their final judgement aboard his vessel. The heathen goddess Calypso is now an ally against Ursula, protecting her worshipers from Ursula's hexes when it strikes her fickle fancy. Even without his ship, crew, or Calypso, Jones is a terror in single combat, knowing full well that no one can slay him so long as his still-beating heart remains hidden away.

Captain Nemo, Pirate Lord of the Pacific Ocean (Origin: 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, 1954)

Captain Nemo is a passionate man with a passionate hatred for mankind. A visionary scientist, Nemo lost his family to the arrogance and greed of a nation not unlike Beckett's Trading Company and the Atlantean Republic. To punish them and their imperialistic drives, Nemo's submarine fleets lash out at any ships traveling through Pacific waters. His sailors are consummate survivors who hunt, farm, and plunder everything they need from the depths of the ocean rather than land ashore to resupply. They have no use for treasure, save as a ballast. Nemo's personal submarine, the Nautilus, is a self-made marvel that makes the work of the Atlanteans pale in comparison. He accepted the title of Pirate Lord out of practicality; though he holds no love for Davy Jones, the enemy of his enemies can be an ally of convenience.

Hector Barbossa, Pirate Lord of the Caspian Sea and Keeper of the Code (Origin: Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, 2003)

Of the Pirate Lords of the Fourth Brethren Court, Hector Barbossa was the only one among them to survive their destruction by Cutler Beckett's anti-pirate armada and subsequent crackdowns. For his decades of experience in all matters of piracy and privateering, Barbossa was elected as the Keeper of the Code for the most recent generation of the Brethren Court. Though older than many of his peers, Barbossa is a veteran pirate that has seen more perilous adventure and supernatural phenomena in his lifetime than the average man could imagine. His knowledge of the Pirate's Code is unmatched, granting him authority over disputes between pirates and oftentimes allows him to twist the letter of the Code to his own benefit. To discount a man with his influence and record because of his age would be a grave (and likely a fatal) mistake.

Jack the Monkey, Pirate Lord of the Indian Ocean (Origin: Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, 2003)

Looking back, nobody's quite sure whose idea it was to give a monkey a pirate ship. Some say that a certain pirate noticed his pet monkey was unusually long-lived for its species, and bought the little scoundrel his own galleon when he discovered that the simian turned itself into a deathless abomination by through 'virtue' of cursed Aztec gold. Others say that Jack stole a ship when he heard of the opportunities to be found in the the Beast Kingdoms of India. Nowadays, Jack the Monkey is known for his cunning and cruelty the Pirate Lord of the Indian Ocean. Jack's crew is also notable -- all beasts, for Jack rarely interacts with humans unless the money is good. For business and pleasure, Jack delights in making fools out of huntsmen, sailors, and even other animals that make for amusing targets of his creative schemes.

Captain Hook, the Pirate Lord of the North Atlantic Ocean (Origin: Peter Pan, 1953)

An overeducated, self-important fop of a pirate, James Bartholomew Hook was thought to have been killed when he vanished from the pirate circuit years ago. That changed when Hook made his shocking comeback, cutting a bloody swath through the North Atlantic with a warship and crew that were enchanted to fly. Though he remained an egoistic dandy, Captain Hook had become name to be feared. His flying pirates always hold the high ground in combat, and cannot be hexed by the Sea Witch when they sail the cloudy sea. Along with his flying ship, James now sports an appropriate hook on his left hand, questions about which he typically answers with a blunderbuss to the face. While Lord Hook is willing to play second fiddle to the Pirate King for now, it is not known for how long he will suffer this indignity to his pirate pride.

Kuala, the Pirate Lord of the China Seas (Origin: Swiss Family Robinson, 1960)

The successor to Sao Feng, Kuala and his junks were operating in the East Indies when the purges of the Trading Company drove them to Chinese waters. Not only fortunate to survive the EITC, Kuala found little resistance from the Huns when he took control of the South China Seas for himself. Kuala's fleet is a ragtag assemblage of Wokou, Hun deserters, and displaced peoples from conquered homelands, their junks armed with cold iron, firework cannons, and the local brand of ruthlessness. Pirate Lord Kuala fears no man or monster, having survived both Beckett's efforts to arrest him and frequent raids by the Kakamora, minuscule monsters with coconuts for bodies and empty shells for hearts. His greatest treasure is the Heart of Te Fiti, which causes the Ocean to shipwreck attacking vessels but mysteriously draws his ship towards the Pacific...

Long John Silver, the Pirate Lord of the Caribbean Sea (Origin: Muppet Treasure Island, 1996)

Amongst the pirates of the Caribbean, Long John Silver is known as the ideal pirate made flesh. He loots, he plunders, he demands tribute; you name it, Barbecue (as he's known among his crew) has done it at least three times this week. Silver sails across the Caribbean with a crew of cutthroat corsairs, brash buccaneers, and malcontent muppets, the combined riches from Captain Flint's treasure and Rizzo's pleasure cruises allowing him to field the largest pirate fleets around. His flagship, the Hispaniola, has been 'tricked out' over the years, armed to the bilge with weapons stolen from Atlantis and the Shadowlands. He's said to be ridiculously charismatic and deviously deceptive; Tricky as they come, and well aware of it. If he wants something, he'll get it, even if he needs to kill or bribe and then kill someone to get it.

Sinbad, the Pirate Lord of the Mediterranean Ocean (Origin: Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas, 2003)

Not counting the monkey, Sinbad the Sailor is the youngest member of the Fifth Brethren Court, an impetuous swashbuckler who's mastered the Mediterranean Sea. A menace to sea trade in Agrabah, the reward for Sinbad's head worth more than an elephant's weight in ivory. Having become destitute since Hades' tenure as boss of Olympus began, the Grecians rarely encounter Sinbad's ship, save for when he goes into hiding. His rebellious attitude and perchance for witticisms reminds Davy Jones all too much of another pirate from his past, making relations between the Pirate Lord and Pirate King strained at best. He's said to have stolen the fabled Book of Peace from the fallen city of Syracuse, though what he did with it and who he sold it to is unknown. In spite of his faults, Sinbad is possibly the only 'good' man among the infamous Pirate Lords.

Land - The Pirate Kingdoms

While there are many 'pirate-friendly' ports and coastal cities scattered across the world, a true pirate feels most at home with their boat in the water and their sea legs at work. The sea can be downright merciless for those that choose to set sail in search of their fortune, for it is teeming with wicked monsters who catch and eat sailors like seafood. Many of the monsters that live in deep blue sea are servants of the Sea Witch, who sees pirates as meddlesome trespasses on her property. It's more than the sea monsters you need to watch out for, as warships backed by global powers patrol for pirates to make examples out of. Feuds between rival pirates occur when two or more cutthroats are after the same booty. Lawlessness runs rampant out in the water, and the only thing you can have faith in is that you'll find trouble if you go searching for it.

Rule - More of What You'd Call "Guidelines" Than Actual Rules

Though the Pirate Code is known to pirates worldwide, how strictly a pirate follows it depends on their Pirate Lord; While Hook obsesses over 'Good Form' and will shoot a man for showing 'Bad Form', Kuala only plays lip service to the Code when he thinks his reputation will take a hit if he doesn't. Non-pirates, while not held to the laws of the Pirate Code, are not protected by them either. Pirate heroes with a record of keeping to the Code may gain the respect of other pirate characters, while pirates who regularly hang the Code will find their reputations (and themselves) floating dead in the water. In addition to the Code, individual ship captains may draft contracts for their crewmen to adhere to while serving on their ship. Breaking a captain's laws after signing on can have harsh and often fatal consequences all their own.

Te Kā, Taker of Life (Origin: Moana)

King - Te Kā

Te Fiti was once the of life for all the peoples of the Pacific, benefactor of the many islanders and clans who looked to her to provide their lands with food and safety. Then, according to legends, someone stole her heart. Without this, Te Fiti was lain low, and in her place rose the dark god Te Kā. Wrathful and without mercy, Te Kā began to spread their power across the Pacific. Reaching across the waters, the beast began to kill the life across the islands. Ash began to overtake the islands, turning the coconuts rotten and driving the fish far from the shoals. to leave their lands and once more take to the seas that they had abandoned for centuries, the clans and families now live from one island to the next, barely staying one step ahead of the wrath of Te Kā.

Land - Ring of Fire

Te Kā rules the islands of the Pacific with an iron grip, though not because it maintains watch on their territory. Te Kā is a of nature, pure destruction no matter the state of the life around it. The corruption is slow at first, farmers and fishermen report that their bounties are dwindling. Then the more obvious signs appear, of black ash creeping onto the islands like infested veins. Fruits and coconuts rot from the inside, and the fish flee in the face of . Those who dare to return to islands where Te Kā has taken hold find only barren piles of ash in the waters, devoid of life even in the seas. Coral is dead, not even algae grows. The land lies barren, only rocks and sands remain.

Rule: Return the Heart

Te Kā isn’t an active ruler, in fact none have actually seen them in person. Even the survivors who have somehow managed to flee from the shadows of Bald Mountain tell tales of the terrible might of him. Te Kā’s island is unknown to all, a secret held in the heart of the ocean. Worse, Te Kā is a spreading corruption. Unlike in the Pridelands where Scar’s rule ends at the borders, Te Kā’s ashes travel across the Pacific on an unending trail of destruction. Survival is paramount, and those who can’t are often left behind in order to preserve the remaining survivors of whatever group they have joined to survive the harsh and vast distances of the Pacific. All anyone knows for sure is that if someone could return Te Fiti’s heart to her, they would stand a chance at reversing the destruction across the oceans and return at least one land to peace.

The Nome King (Origin: Return to Oz)

King: Nome King

The Nomes are a grotesque race of stone demons that live underground, far beneath the distant land of Oz. The largest and most terrible of the Nomes is the Nome King, a miserly tyrant that rules with an enchanted pair of Ruby Slippers and a solitary heart of stone. After discovering them atop his mountain one day, the Nome King used the Ruby Slippers to demolish the Emerald City and plunder it of its precious gems. The Nome King is dominated by greed and wrath, justifying his monopoly on the wealth of Oz by virtue of owning all that is buried and turning anyone that would argue against him to stone. He resents the surface-dwellers and anyone from beyond Oz altogether. The Nome King left the surface of Oz to the witch Mombi and her psychotic band of Wheelers, who enchanted the Princess Ozma so that she could not interfere in their plans.

Land: Oz

On a far-off continent lies the land of Oz. Though a magic and dreamlike land where animals can speak, Oz has become a nightmare under the oppressive heel of the Nome King. The four countries of Oz have been ransacked of their valuables by the Nomes and bullied into submission by the head-swapping witch, Mombi. The glittering Emerald City has been reduced to ruins patrolled by the Wheelers, a warning to anyone else that would 'steal' from the Nome King. Oz still remains a wondrous world to outsiders, even if much of that wonder has been replaced with terror. Being isolated from the rest of the world by vast oceans and a Deadly Desert, the only way to reach Oz is by being swept there by a freak tornado or magical intervention. Magic and air travel are also the only ways out of Oz, resulting in many people being stranded.

Rule: You're Not in Kansas Anymore!

As the ruler of all that is below, the Nome King will ruthlessly pursue anyone harboring gems, precious metals, or chickens in the land of Oz. Whenever an outsider is transported to Oz by a foul wind or the wandering spirit of Ozma, the Nome King's spies are quick to leer from the stones and report back to their master. As the Nome King lies beyond the Deadly Desert, heroes would need to find a way around it to face him. Mombi enjoys her status and fears the Nome King's wrath, so she would not work against him lightly. The Nome King's true form is that of a brimstone monster, but he will present himself as humanoid, courteous, and gentlemanly to guests he believes present no threat. The Nome King will toy and play with his opponents, but an unexpected loss will transform him into the cruel, sadistic monster he is on the inside.

this is based on table top game home-brewed on 4 Chan

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)