More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FornicationStation FornicationStation

Question is, what am I going to do about it?

I have to stop by the lab (fantasy route)

I looked up at the clock. 2:00 pm. Sadly, I didn't have any more time to mope around and be horny. Part of being a college student, almost graduate, meant having responsibilities. In this case, it was a job I had to go to. But, I suppose I'm lucky. Instead of working at a restaurant or bar or bookstore, I got to work at a super interesting pharmacological lab. The professor there is super laid back and chill, and it's part of my job to help develop new and medications.

What kind of medications? Well, the professor specializes in reproductive medications. Everything from reversible male birth control to experimental aphrodisiacs to even stranger medications that I'm not even allowed to know about yet. Things stay interesting.

As an undergrad, I don't really get to do much. Just check on the animals, or move vials around into different incubators at times. It started off being a job I was interested in, but at this point, I'm so close to graduating, I'm just in this for the money. And it does pay suspiciously well.

Anyway, I need to start heading to the lab now. Probably to do some more grunt work. Maybe if I work fast enough, I'd be able to leave early. I sighed at the thought. Wouldn't that be nice? But of course, it'd also be nice if things were spiced up at the lab every now and again. Instead of watching fruit flies have sex, I'd get to see something actually benefiting humans.

Crap, it's 2:05. I continued to waste time moping and being horny. I had to run!

Who was waiting for me at the lab?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)