More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tcorbett691 tcorbett691

Do I get a response?

I get too many

The next day, I opened my e-mail and was shocked at how many responses I got! "Holy shit! Stacy!"

Stacy came running in. "What's wrong?"

"Look at this!" She looked over my shoulder as I scrolled through my e-mail.

"Jesus. There's a lot of dirty old men who want to fuck you!"

"God, don't put it like that!"

"Well, looks like you've got a lot of reading to do. Good luck!" I sighed and opened the first one.

Now, I expected this to be older guys. At 21, I figured most of these would be old enough to be my dad. I didn't expect guys old enough to be my grandfather! In fact, these guys were older than my dad! The thought of geriatric dick made me gag. Finally, I found one who wasn't THAT old named John. He was 42, so still twice my age. But his pic was a rather handsome black man with light-skin, short black hair, and a beard that had just a touch of grey in it. "Oooh, he's cute," Stacy said as she came back into my room. "I'm surprised you're looking at a black guy, though."

"He's the first one that doesn't look like a grandpa. And he seems nice enough. After all, he sent a pic of him in a suit instead of a dick pic."

"They say black guys have really big cocks."

"I'm sure that's just what porn wants us to think." My old boyfriend's dick was around 6 inches. He was the only one I had gone all the way with but a drunken mistake at a party involved me sucking a guy off who was bigger. Maybe 8 inches? Either way, it was the biggest one I had seen in person. "He doesn't live far away and suggests that we meet at a coffee shop to talk things over."

"That's smart. Public location so that you feel safer. Are you going to go?"

I sat there for a moment thinking. "You know what? I will."

"Okay, I'll be there, too, nearby just in case. If you need help, just text me."

I sent him a reply agreeing to meet him later today. Then, I spent a long time trying to decide what to wear before coming to the conclusion that since he had already seen me naked that it didn't matter what I wore. So, I just tossed on a green t-shirt and some jeans.


I had agreed to meet him at 3 o'clock. I got to the coffee shop at 2:30 so that Stacy could position herself nearby without it looking like she came with me. That half hour took forever! I was so nervous! I passed the time messing on my phone. Opening up my e-mail, I saw that even more men had replied! After the 10th dick pic with gray hair in it, I said to myself, "Oh god, I need to get off of that site!"

"Off of what site?" I looked up and there was John. I hadn't noticed his approach. He looked just like his picture, though dressed more casually in a black t-shirt and jeans. "I assume you mean the 'dating' site we met on."

"Oh, yeah. I didn't mean to say that out loud." I laughed nervously "You must be John." I offered my hand to shake but instead he took it and kissed it.

"And you must be Krissy. A pleasure to meet you." As he sat down, I couldn't help but wonder why someone this handsome and charming would be on a site where he was using his money to get girls. "So, why is such a beautiful young lady on a site like that?"

I actually blushed. "Well, you see, I'm in some serious financial trouble. My scholarship fell through last minute and I need to pay for the semester by the end of the month. A friend of mine suggested that this might be a good way to earn money fast."

"So you don't do this sort of thing normally?"

"No, not at all. I didn't even date anyone last semester. I was too focused on my classes."

"How much is your tuition?"

"Well..." I was too embarrassed to say the amount out load so I handed him the bill. As he read it, my nervousness peaked. "This was such a stupid idea! There's no way that someone would pay that much for...for..."

"I'll pay it. But let's go back to my place so we can talk out the details in private."

"O-oh, okay..." He got up and offered me his hand. As he lead me out, I glanced over to Stacy who was sitting at a nearby table. I thought about sending her an SOS but decided against it. Instead, I let John take me to his rather expensive looking car. I didn't know anything about cars but it was blue, Japanese, and rather fast!

On the way to his house, we had some small talk about my classes. But then, he asked me what was really on his mind. "So if you don't mind me asking, how many sexual partners have you had?"

I was immediately embarrassed but I answered truthfully. "Just one to be honest. ..unless blowjobs count."

He chuckled. "Let's not worry about that. Tell me about the one who counts."

"He was my boyfriend back in high school. We dated senior year and eventually he convinced me to have sex with him."

"This is your junior year coming up, right? Did you keep dating him?"

"No, we broke up. We tried the distance thing freshman year but at the start of Fall semester last year, he broke up with me."

"So you haven't had sex all year?"

"That's not true exactly. When I went home for Winter break, we ended up sleeping together. But he had no intention of us actually getting back together."

"I see. And you didn't have sex the whole semester after that? That's surprising."

"Well, I never made a big deal about sex. I mean, it felt good but I don't get why some people are so crazy about it. Like my roommate Stacy. She's always having sex." With that, he grew quiet as if deep in thought. Before I tried to fill the silence with more small talk, we pulled up on his house. "Oh, wow."

John's house wasn't a mansion but it was still a nice and rather large two-story house. We pulled into the garage and then he lead me inside. "Welcome to my home," he said with a smile. As I looked around, an old, white woman with grey hair in a maid uniform appeared from no where.

"Welcome back, sir," she said. She was smiling, too, till she saw me.

"Hello Marsha. This is Krissy. She'll be our guest today."

"Very well, sir."

"We'll be in my study for the time being, I'll call if I need you."

"Very well, sir." With one more disapproving glance at me, she left.

"That's Marsha, my maid and cook. Don't worry about her." With that, he lead me to his study. It was a small room with bookshelves, a desk, a very comfy looking chair, and a computer. He sat at the desk and started typing up something. I looked at the books on the shelves for awhile. They were mostly novels. After a few minutes, he printed something out and turned the chair to face me.

"I've decided that I will pay your tuition. However, you have to agree to the terms of this contract." He handed me the contract and I looked it over.

"I, John Jefferson, further referred to as the Master, agree to pay all expenses of the undersigned, including tuition, until the end of the semester. The undersigned will have to fulfill these conditions:

1) You would have to move in and live her for the duration of the contract.

2) While you are free to come and go as you please, you must make yourself available to the Master at all times.

2a) EXCEPTION: The Master will not interfere with any of your classes or other school related activities.

3) You must always obey the Master and hereby consent to anything that he does.

Failure to meet these conditions will result in a breach of contract in which the undersigned will have to repay all expenses. At the end of the semester, the contract will be up for review and renewal."

Do I sign the contract?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)