More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jbman69 jbman69

What will (or should)I do?

I froze.

“Are you my new mailman or just a substitute?” she asked and waited for a response.

I wasn’t sure if I had the ability to talk. “Ahmmm……I’m your…a…new mailman.” Her question had distracted me from trying to escape.

“What is your name?” She asked. “I try to get to know my mailmen. I want you to feel comfortable here. I’m not going to bite you.” Trying to calm me down I’m sure. “Do you want some coffee or a drink or something?”

All I could do was just stand there with my face hanging out and my penis trying to it’s way through my shorts. I didn’t say anything.

She looked at my crotch and stepped closer to me. Then she put her hand on the bulge in my pants. “It looks like you are happy to see me.” Then she rubbed my penis through my shorts. “This little guy really wants to come out and play don’t you think?” and she began to undo my pants. I moved to stop her. “Oh, we’re a little shy are we? Well here, why don’t you touch these.” With that she placed my hand on her breast and then moved closer to me rubbing her pussy over my shorts covered penis. I was about to wet myself and I couldn’t move. She reached around and grabbed my butt and thrust our crotches together. “What should I call you honey?” she whispered seductively in my ear. Still I said nothing. “Cat got your tongue?” she said. “Lets see.” With that she stuck her tongue out and touched my lips with the tip. She didn’t try to herself into my mouth she just licked my lips slowly. My heart was beating out of my chest and I couldn’t get enough oxygen through my nose. She kept grinding herself into me with her pelvis, pressing her breast into my chest. My hand was still there and I couldn’t keep my mind off thinking about where it was and what she was doing to me. My lips parted so I could breath and her tongue slipped between my lips and teeth and found my tongue. I had lost the ability to control myself and I found myself kissing her back. “Mmmmmmmm…..you horny hunk.” She moaned. This time she moved her hands to my belt buckle and I didn’t resist. Deftly she undid my belt and pulled down my zipper. My shorts fell to the floor. She pulled my boxers down and my hard penis fell out. She grabbed it and moved the glanz of my penis through her pubic hair and then lower over her pussy. She was so wet my glanz was covered with slippery goo. I began to jerk involuntarily. “Oh my, I think you are about to cum. We can’t have that just yet” she kneeled down in front of me and stuffed my cock into her mouth and gently massaged it with her lips and tongue. I was getting so weak in the knees I thought I was going to fall down.

“Lady, I’ve got to sit down.” I said weakly.

“You can call me Sylvia. Why don’t you follow me and we can get more comfortable.” She stood and I stepped out of my shorts. She led me into a bedroom and sat me down on the edge. She then unbuttoned my shirt and took it off. She pulled my undershirt over my head and then laid me back into the bed. She undid my boots and took them off, and my socks. She crawled on top of me straddling my thighs her wet pussy inches away from my hard throbbing penis. She leaned forward and massaged my chest with her hands. “You can do the same if you’d like” she said.

My mind was on fire. I had already given in and was lost. It was easy to justify that I might as well enjoy myself and so I reached up and took her breasts into my hands, kneading them. Damn, they felt good. Her nipples were hard and erect. I rubbed them and she moaned. “Sylvia, you can call me John.” I said. I then reached into her crotch with my right hand and opened her pussy thrusting my finger into her love box. My hand was instantly covered with her juices. I found her clitoris. It was swollen and hard. I rubbed it until she started to buck. “Let me fuck you.” I said. She grabbed my cock and guided it into her and then sat down pushing me deep inside her. Then she began to ride me. It wasn’t a long ride because I spent my wad almost as soon as she started to pump. My cock remained hard so she kept riding it until it went limp.

“You’ve got to make me cum baby. You can’t leave me like this.” She pleaded.

“Ok Sylvia” I responded. She laid on her back with her knees bent and legs open. I’d never done oral sex before. My wife wouldn’t let me, but I had always fantasized about it. Now was my chance to see what it was like. I tentatively approached her muff. It was covered with my cum and her juices. The smell was hypnotic. I began to lick her pussy lips. The taste was interesting. It must be one of those acquired tastes. It wasn’t bad and so I continued to explore her sex with my tongue and lips. The object of getting her to cum was her clitoris and so I focused my attention on that. I licked it and sucked it. She reached down and tried to help me, positioning my head where she wanted it and letting me know I was in the right place by moaning and tilting her pelvis. Eventually she tightened up and when she came she clamped my head between her thighs. I kept on licking and sucking while she screamed. I finally quit and she relinquished her hold.

“Oh John, you are the best mailman I have ever had. I’ve never cum like that with any of the others. You will definitely have to come back.” She said breathlessly.

“I’ve really got to go Sylvia.” I went into her bathroom and washed my face, hands and penis. I hurriedly got dressed, grabbed my clip board off the table, took a deep breath and calmly walked out of her house. I got back in my vehicle and began to drive off. I looked up her driveway and got a quick glimpse of her looking out her front window. She was still naked and she was waving to me. It was hard for me to finish my route that day. Next time I would be ready for her. I wouldn’t allow myself to let her get me into the house. I promised myself that I would never go into anyone’s house again. It was just too dangerous with my marriage and with my job.

What will John do the next time he sees Sylvia?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)