More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakelyon jakelyon

What happens next?

I don’t let on

I zipped up and went back out the door wiping the sticky cum on my hand on the bushes by the front stoop. I opened the front door, much more loudly this time headed towards the room where my wife had been enjoying her illicit tryst just moments before. "Steve, is that you?" I heard her call in a strained voice.

"Yeah, I?m home a little early today." I purposely walked slowly down the hallway towards the kitchen/family room area. I could imagine the frantic actions of the two of them getting cleaned up and dressed in a hurry.

"I had an appointment out this way and didn't see the point in heading back to the office." I turned the corner in time to see my wife back into her bikini, and pool cover. The young stud was dressed too, though he was sweating like a beast of burden. I looked at him for a moment and I could see him turn red under my gaze. I enjoyed the feeling of power that it gave me, even though he had just been fucking my wife.

My wife ended this little stare down by saying, "Steve this is Jared, he cuts the grass for us. I was just paying him."

I almost burst out laughing at that, but instead I said, "Good to meet you," I said nodding at him. I did not want to shake his cum covered hand, the one that he had just used to jack his load all over my wife's sexy tits. I wondered what my wife had used to wipe his jizz off of her tits and I noticed a towel over by the couch that was no doubt soaked with his cum. She watched my gaze and I enjoyed seeing her squirm as she worried about me finding the cum soaked towel.

Jared got the hell out the door saying, "See you next week Ann." He nodded to me and was gone.

My wife was so nervous it was almost comical. I moved closer to her and gave her a big kiss. My cock was a hard pole in my slacks and I said, "As long as I am home a little early how about we fuck. You look sexy as hell in your bikini and I think I would like to take you right now."

She squirmed away out of my grasp, "I'm all sweaty from lying out in the sun. Let me take a shower and then we can." She gave me a big smile as she said, "Just let me get cleaned up a bit and I will make it worth your while."

Do I let her get cleaned up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)