More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by storywriter2018 storywriter2018

Should I go with him to his place?

I decide to go...

"Tell me why I should trust that I can go to your place and you're going to be a good boy." I said.

"Who says I'm going to be a good boy?" Joe came back with pretty quickly with a giant smile. "But, really, why are you so worried? At the end of the day, we're just friends. I have 420 and some wine. Why not hang out for a bit. No expectations... Come one... for an hour. Let's smoke and talk. Besides, I need your advice with my latest girlfriend. She reminds me of you and I think you can help me figure out how to take my relationship to the next level."

I thought about what he said. I loved the fact that he wanted my advice. I had a few hours so... I decided to go.

"You know what? Sure. You did it. But only for an hour. I'll follow you."

I got into the car and followed him home. On the way I thought of all kinds of scenarios that might go down and what I would say to get out of them. But I was getting wet the whole way there and had a bad feeling I might give in to something I shouldn't. I parked where he showed me and walked up. It was a nice place. It was a mobile home in a nice neighborhood. As soon as I got there, he came out with a nice joint that we enjoyed. Then he started telling me about his new girlfriend.

"So I met this girl but I feel like she's a little out of this league. I know she's interested and has hung out with me a few times but I can't seem to nail it down. What do you think I could do to get her to understand how much I want her?"

"Um, sounds like you find yourself in quite the predicament" I joked.

"No, seriously. What do you think I should do?" he said.

"I think you should just be yourself. You're nice and funny and interesting. Most girls will respond to that and it's easier for you. Just do what you feel."

As soon as I finished, he leaned in to kiss me.

I stopped and backed up. "Whoa. What are you doing?"

"I thought.... I mean... I thought you wanted... anyway... no... I mean... you said to do what I feel, right? I mean... never mind. I was about to ask if you want to hit a blunt with me?" he said awkwardly.

"I guess. Yes. But you have to stop trying so hard. It's weird. Listen, I see what you're doing and I'm trying to tell you as nicely ass I can that it's not going to happen. So just please stop trying. You can be nice and flirty and fun and I will respond. I don't respond to outright advances. One more and I'm out of here. OK?" I was a little upset.

He was obviously a little sad. "Yes, I get it."

I felt better. "OK, then let's hit that blunt and just hang out for an hour."

We sat on the couch and enjoyed the blunt. It was very good stuff. Now that we were both more relaxed the conversation was much better.

"So, tell me more about this mystery girl of yours. What does he look like? What does she do? How old is she?"

"Her name is Kim. She's about your age and has a kid. She is married but they are getting a divorce. She really seems to like talking but I really want to enjoy the sex."

I chimed in... "Wait, she's married? And you've already had sex with her or not?"

He came back quickly with "No. I mean. Not really. She's going through a divorce so they haven't been together in more than a year. And we haven't had sex yet but I can tell she would be great if I could just get her in bed with me."

"So you met her online? On what website?

"Plenty of Fish. I've met a few girls on there. We went for coffee and I offered for her to come home with me but she turned me down. Now she keeps writing me that she wants to hang out again but I think she just wants somebody to talk to."

I chimed in again. "Hold on. So, you've only met her once and already tried to get her back to yur room. Man, I am trying to tell you that most women want something a little more mysterious. You can't just keep putting it out there. You have to have some finesse."

"Well, maybe you could teach me? We could meet every week and you can show me how to be better at this. What do you think about that?" He asked.

"I think it's a bad idea. As funas it sounds, there's no way I can meet you every week. How about I just give you some pointers today that you can try and we can talk again in about a month?"I asked.

"No, I think it would be much better if we met weekly at first. Come on. Say yes!" He was getting excited.

"This is what I'm talking about. You have no finesse!" I said.

"Thats' why I need you every week. Come on! Please!" he begged.

Weekly lessons or Monthly talks?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)