More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by storywriter2018 storywriter2018

Should I go with him to his place?

I decide NOT to go

"No, I really have to go!"

I got in my car and drove off as fast as I could. It's not that I didn't "want" to go, but I knew better. I knew if I went to his place and had some fun I might find myself in trouble. I knew he turned me on in a weird way. I didn't think he was that cute but I loved that this young guy was into me and I kept wondering how long he could fuck. My hubby is fantastic but he only lasts twenty minutes at most. It was usually more than enough but I wondered if I could handle what a young guy could give now that I was older and more wise with my own body. I was getting wet just thinking about being pounded very hard for a long time. I wanted to be fucked.

On my way home he texted me again. "See you next week. Same time and place?"

My first thought was "no" but I was intrigued so I texted "Sure, see you then :)"

I knew I shouldn't but it was too fun to flirt.

That night I was thinking about him all night. I decided to make it a fun night with my husband and see if I could get him to fuck me like a girlfriend instead of a wife. I made a great dinner and flirted with him all night. Near the end of the night, I took a shower and got on his favorite sexy lingerie. I was ready to be fucked. I hoped he was in the same mood.

How did the night go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)