More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FredWeasleyLives1 FredWeasleyLives1

Do I tell Becca about my dream?

I can't tell Becca anything

My name is Portia and I have had a sex dream about Becca who just happened to be sleeping next to me. There are two things are weird about this dream. Becca used to be my worst enemy at Hartfeld and I am already going out with Kaitlyn Lao. I have never been in such a panic in my life. I don't know what I would do if Becca or even Kaitlyn found out what happened. The worst part is that my dream woke up Becca and she is asking what happened. I get out of bed because I can't face my new friend. I think my eyes are starting to get moist. I don't want to cry in front of Becca. I think college life is about to get a lot more complicated for me.

"Are you okay?" Becca asks while patting the bed to get me to sit down and talk which of course I don't. "I'd like to help you with your problem since you helped me with mine."

"I'm f-fine," I stutter.

"You are lying!" Becca accuses me. "Your heart is beating out of control and you look like you are about to cry! Please sit down!"

I can't take this any longer. I leave the room like it is on fire only to bump into Madison Eckhart as soon as the door closes. Madison is Becca's best friend even though they are as different as night and day. Madison has blonde hair and would give anybody the shirt off of her back if they needed it. Her bubbling personality could almost cheer up a mourner at a funeral. I think that she must have been up for a late night snack and decided to investigate my screams into the night instead.

"Where's the fire, Portia?" Madison insists just before noticing how upset I am. "What's wrong?"

I am not sure if I want to talk to Madison either since she is so close with Becca.

"Want to talk about it in my room?" Madison offers while reaching out her left hand.

I feel like that I have to talk to someone so I put my hand in Madison's and let her lead me. While we walk through the living room, I wonder if only rich girls are allowed in the sorority since only the most extravagant of furniture is used. Once I get into Madison's room, I notice that it is the typical girl's room since it is neat and there is a shelf on the wall with several stuffed animals on it. I don't notice much about the room since I have just now started to cry.

"Hey, take it easy," Madison implores while helping me to sit on her bed and handing me a tissue box.

I take one of the tissues and blow my nose which doesn't seem to help much at the moment.

"I've got an idea!" Madison blurts out while handing me one of her grey teddy bears. "This is Ernie. He always helps me when I am upset."

I put my arms around Ernie and hug him. He surprisingly helps me and I stop crying within two minutes.

"Thank you," I squeak.

"My pleasure," Madison accepts while sitting next to me. "How about we talk now?"

I open my mouth and about to tell Madison what my problem is when someone knocks on her door.

"Madison, is Portia in there?" Becca asks which causes my eyes to bug out.

Does Madison spill the beans?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)