More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Doctor or patient?

I am the doctor with a new patient

Valerie was brought in by her husband for the proper treatment, while he was over in out other clininc for augmentation.

Valerie was in her mid forties, still very good looking, 34A-28-36, brown hair and blue eyes. She was led to an exam room by a nurse who helped Valerie undress and then put her in stirrups. The nurse took a blood sample and also injected her with a new that enhanced feelings but lessened inhibitions. She would feel everything but not resist.

I walk in. There she was on the table in the stirrups. Her vagina naturally opened up about 2 inches. I stepped up and introduced myself. "Hello I am Dr. Motherfucker. I see that you are here for the procedure."

"Yes, doctor," Valerie answered quite perkily.

I fitted Valerie with a speculum ring that I slowly opened up to three inches. "How do you feel?" I asked.

"It hurts," Valerie answered.

I clipped a small electrode to her clitoris and then opened her up to 4 inches. "Feel free to tell me what you are feeling," I said as I turned the elctrode on, stimulating her clitoris.

Valerie jumped a little. "It hirts so...so......good....Oh, it hurts." The drugwas beginning to take effect.

I opened her up to six inches, turned up the elctrode and clipped similar electrodes
to her nipples.

She began to squirm and cry. "It hurts so ...fuck....it feels so....I feel so open...."She was really confused by the combination of pain of her open vagina yet the sexual stimulation.of her clitoris and nipples.

I push a paper to her. "Sign here for your treatment. You will be a wonderful girl for your husband." I handed her a pen and she scrawled her name.

I let her stay that way for anither 15 minutes until she had orgasmed twice and the slowly I closed up her vagina. She was completely spent abd she was led to her cell by the nurse.

What is her next step in treatment?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)