More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by AudreyDupuy AudreyDupuy

What do I do?

I accept my fate at school

I spent the whole day lying in bed re-watching the video that was posted, every time I was getting more and more turned on. Reading all the comments about me made me so wet. I was enjoying this way too much. I loved how many messages I was getting as well. Alot of black guys sent me pics and I loved it. I would respond how I wanted to suck them off so badly. BBC made me into such a naughty girl.

Maybe I could use this video to my advantage at school, I could get whatever I wanted.

...

The next day I found the tightest white dress I own for my first day of work. It showed off my tight slim figure. I won't be needing any panties since i'm already soaked from my dreams about big black cock last night. The black boys are absolutely going to love me, I might as well appease to what they want.

Driving up to the school parking lot my heart began to race. This was truly a run down poor black school. I had second thoughts about what I was actually doing. I could see in the distance to the left near the front doors there was a heard of black students outside and they appeared to be smoking. On my right was the staff parking lot, where I could also see a few adults smoking together.

Which way do I go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)