More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The-Drunken-Bandit The-Drunken-Bandit

Which company would you like to join?

I.R.O.N.

International Reliable Operatives Network or I.R.O.N for short is a henchman company that has its roots placed in the first world war and has since been a staple of reliable henchmen across the multiverse. Constantly keeping up with the advancement of technology and having deep ties with the united states government, has established a far more modern equipment style. While at the same time keeping true to its 1920's roots in terms of style, giving I.R.O.N a unique style of modern combat equipment and art deco flourish.

I.R.O.N specialized in combat operations and detective work but was not limited to such fields as they had a thriving field of scientific exploration. As well as the exploration of the far more... esoteric fields. That said some elements that may seem far more outdated, were perfected under I.R.O.N's influence.

I.R.O.N has been called and referred to as "Dieselpunk" by customers and outsiders. This is rather understandable considering I.R.O.N's penchant for reliable and effective weapons of a heavy metal variety that could take any amount of punishment and keep going. As well as the unique style and outfit design for its henchmen, that when combined with the highest level of professionalism. Makes I.R.O.N one of, if not the, best Henchmen companies on the market.

If you want class, If you want professionalism, and if you want results from Henchmen who get the job done.

Hire your I.R.O.N henchman today.

I.R.O.N Applicant choices.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)