More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by omer925 omer925

Do you let Melissa suck your cock or do you go on your way to class?

I Let Melissa Give Me A Blowjob.

"Ya Sure, of course!" I accept. Then Melissa proceeds to turn off the bathtub. I still continue to brush my teeth as she gets on her knees right in front of me.

She looks up at me smiling and says "Maybe I can use a thing or two from my Dick Sucking Class".

I chuckle as she rubs my cock for a few seconds and licks it to give her mouth some leeway. She then wraps her nice pink lips around my cock. It felt amazing...

"Those classes taught you well" I said as I put down my toothbrush and wash my mouth from paste.

As my cock was in her mouth she also licked the bottom of the head and twisted her head giving even more stimulation. As she kept going a couple minutes later i came all over inside her mouth.

"Thanks I needed that." I said

Melissa laughed as she still had cum in her mouth and some on her lips. She gulped down the rest of the cum inside the mouth but ignored the cum on her lips.

"I love the taste of cum in the morning, I needed that as well!" Melissa said as she smiled and stood up and went bath to taking a bath. As she left I gave her right butt cheek a squeeze and she smiled back at me.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)