More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by horny4love horny4love

Which story do you want to read?

I Am Groot

Don't judge a book by its cover and a Groot by his size. After spending a lot of time with the Horny Guardians of The Fucking Galaxy, Groot had mastered the perverted ways of man. His role model being the sleazy Starlord. In his original form Groot was huge, scary and intimidating. But then during the events of the first Guardians of the Galaxy movie he faked his . Following the dance-off, Rocket planting a twig in soil was part of Groot's plan. It was a necessary next step of his evolution.

The 'Baby Groot' identity was a fabrication. Nothing about that was as it appeared. The new born living sapling possessed the organic biology and the mind of 106 years old full grown man-tree. Further in this next step of evolution his vocabulary was not limited to 'I', 'am' and 'Groot'. He knew more languages than any of the Guardians on The Milano. His intelligence was far superior than Rocket, Tony Stark, Shuri and Bruce Banner combined. Still he retained his cute tiny figure and limited the words he spoke to, "I am Groot" exclusively in that order for a very simple perverted reason.

All the women were naturally attracted to this Baby Groot identity. None of them hesitated from being more revealing in front of him. This is what Groot wanted. If you check the footage captured by Groot with his microscopic eye-lens camera you will find a huge library of clips of MCU women in changing room and in shower; he has countless footage of Natasha Romanoff, Pepper Pots, Wanda Maximoff, Nebula (and her robotic pussy), Gamora (old and new), Valkyrie, Jane Foster (in her Lady Thor form), Darcey Lewis and Carol Danvers. The list goes on.

You might be wondering what's his plan here? Groot does not have a dick to masturbate watching the footage. Perhaps that's the best part. Since he cannot ejaculate his brain is horny all the time non-stop. Romour is that Groot sells these videos on Galaxy's dark web in exchange for six-figure Units (Galactic currency). With that money he plans to buy the entire Earth where he can live as the Terra king after he retires from the Guardians of the Galaxy.

Whether he will succeed in doing that only time will tell. What you will read here are just a few of his perverted adventures.

Note: A human is a human because of its humanoid figure and intelligent brain. Consider all the species of these stories to be humanoid and possessing at least human equivalent (if not more) intelligent brain and are consenting adults of above 18 years.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)