More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dunn811 Dunn811

What's the next move of Isabelle?

I'm waiting for Carmen to returned

All naked in my room with that pink collar where you could read the word white on it. My shy temperaments me to stay in that room even if I wanted to know what's really happening in there? I just couldn't believe it was something really that big here. The DAALS? What kind of organisation was that?

I wish Carmen could comeback faster. I looked through the window and saw lot of black woman. They looked so good. I started masturbating at the idea of serving them. Why would i do that? i stopped masturbating and stopped checking through the window. Yes I had a really strong sexual appetite for black woman but it grew on me with what happened yesterday. Maybe... maybe... maybe I was born to serve them. Oh god, I'm so silly. It was not something ok!

Carmen returned with a few groceries bag. She hugged me right away and told me again how sorry she was. We kissed and made sex right after. Finally I could eat some of her sweet delicious black pussy.

After a night of hot sex and watching the TV, i wondered if i should talk to her or just wait until she's gone and find about the truth myself.

What's the next move of Isabelle?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)