More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Musictaker Musictaker

Does he take her up on her offer? How?

I'm clearly dreaming

And since I'm clearly dreaming why the hell shouldn't I enjoy myself?

I walk around the counter with a wolfish grin undoing my belt as I go and laying it beside my groceries, followed by my shirt. It was a warm day out after all.

The nice mocha skinned beauty was waiting with a bored and mildly expectant face turning to face me as I walked around the counter. I admired her long curl hair that had been done up halfway between a bun and a ponytail, her face done with simple makeup. I bit of eyeliner and some dark lipstick gave her face a shadowed beauty.

"So am I eating your ass, or will you be fucking mine?"

Holy shit.

"Hello? I have other customers waiting so I can't take all day sir. Will you be fucking my ass, or will I be eating yours?" After a brief pause. "Or what about me sucking your nuts? To help with your dizzy spell?"

My grin only got wider as she listed off her questions, still only looking bored and interested in getting on with her shift.

Let me help you into position.

I reached out, grabbing her shoulder to turn her back to the till and her customer. She gasped and made some noise about my being 'so straight forward' and 'clearly knowing what I want.' I was already working on the button and zipper on the side of her skirt.

As I dropped to my knees to pull down her skirt and then her thong with my teeth, she moved my clothes and groceries to the side to start helping the next people in line. As she greeted her next customers I was greeted by the sight of her thick brown butt, a pair of gravid cheeks that still managed to sit up, though from running or injections it was hard to tell. Though she clearly had the legs of someone who worked out I thought admiring her thick thighs, bands of muscle clearly visible under the cellulose. Strong thick legs and a fat fuckable ass. I'm either dreaming or dead.

She managed to only make a small eeeking noise when she felt my tongue and lips start probing her bum. Once she was finished with her customers, a nice elderly couple, she looked over her shoulder at me to say 'thanks for personally lubing up her ass' with a chuckle before going back to work.

I chuckled with her, even as I pushed my face between her thick cheeks to stick my tongue up against her butthole. As I felt her cheeks pressing against mine and began to explore the lines and ridges of her puckered hole, I considered trying to get my dick in with nothing but spit and courage, but...

Should I?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)