More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DMBFFF DMBFFF

Who are you

I'm a guy who likes to see lots o' pretty women with pretty feet bared.

The city I live in is a little stuck-up, even with the pro-topless decision and I don't want to get any women, including any pretty women, in trouble, at least not legally in big trouble, so the script I work on is relatively tame at first.

My first marks were good ones: six young attractive women in high heels.

"Hi ladies."

They mutter their hi's.

"You know ladies, you shouldn't be wearing shoes if you can help it and high heels are particularly bad. They'll mess up your feet before you turn forty. If you’re barefoot most of your life, you’ll walk well most of your life. Such is particularly true if you're female."

"But guys like them and we do it because it's in fashion."

"Yeah, in fashion for companies and gay scriptwriters for Sex in the City. I think your feet are too pretty for shoes, and especially too pretty for high heels, and lots of guys—at least the heterosexual ones—would agree; though some women like it too."

That last few things I said were mostly true: most of them had nice feet.

"Besides, barefooting is healthy, particularly for women. Nudity is best of all, but the laws don't permit it, and there are some guys who'd take it as permission to you. Still, you should be as naked as possible—save for odd adornments like bracelets, anklets, necklaces, bellychains, stuff like that, maybe some BDSM stuff. But barefooting? Women who do it could get away with lots of stuff their shod sisters can't"

Again some truth.

"Generally the only attention you'll attract are foot pervs, and they're mostly harmless. Who knows: Quetin Tarantino might spot you and give you parts!"

"But don't they..., high heels..., you know..., lift up our rears? Something men like?" asks one.

"So anytime you see a guy, walk in your tip-toes. As for the ass thing, hey, a few of you have nice asses already. Maybe you can take off your belts, use some string as suspenders to hold your pants up, and put on your belts like they were belly chains. You'll get a lot of guys’ attention with that."

Again, some more truth here.

"You might also cut holes in the pants to show your butt cheeks, maybe line them with thinner fabric if you're too prudish."

"I don't know." said one woman.

"Do it as a group if you're a little worried. You're in public, but you're not alone. Strength in numbers and all of that. Likely no better time than now. I'm telling you, cars will slow down and if you don't have enough money to buy stuff, guy clerks will likely give you free merchandise. If you took off those high heels and dropped them in the garbage in front of a lot of people, I betcha in an hour some guy will fish them out, bag them, and take them home. You can check the garbage bin in an hour later."

"I betcha that guy would be you," laughs one of the girls.

"Not me: again, I hate high heels, but some would. As nice as your breasts are—and they're nice—your feet are even prettier. You should flaunt them."

She blushes.

More truth.

"Anyway, I'm going to stay with you girls for a few minutes more, and then I'll leave. I intend no harm."

Within a few minutes, a few take off their shoes and bag them.

"Nice feet. Again, you should show them off more. If you go to church, you should do it barefoot—some early Christians would support you."

"I'm going to a wedding."

"All the more reason to go barefoot: better to catch the brides bouquet."

Ask one: "You think it's okay if I take off my bra, but keep my shirt on, but open?"

"Sure. It's legal. If guys can do it, so can you.

"Anyway, nice chatting with you gals." You hand them business cards. "Send me pics of yourselves, particularly your foot pics, and even nude and sexual stuff. I promise not to share them until I got 1000 pics from 100 women."

So much truth in my BS.

“The better to jerk off to them, you perv,” says another.

“Oh yeah: your feet are that good.” I return. “You gals are beautiful. Let your beauty show.” as I walk away.

A while later, I see another woman. She's alone, , and a little apprehensive as I approach her.

"Don't worry sexy girl, I ain't going to hurt you. In fact, you might enjoy the talk I'll be initiating with you."

Her apprehension turns into a smile.

"What's it about?" she asks.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)