More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by HURRRDURRR HURRRDURRR

What is your answer?

I'll take a spin on the Line Up.

Ah, the Line Up, truly a marvel of human engineering. Actually, the idea was dead simple, but it's hard to imagine how it could realistically be improved. The Line Up was a actually a large circular apparatus, consisting of exactly 100 breeding units. Each unit was a small apartment, housing one woman. They were provided with the usual modern conveniences for the duration of their stay. These women were not prisoners, in principle they can choose to exit the Line Up whenever they want, although no one in their right mind would do this. A spot in the Line Up, like many Breeding activities in the complex, was chosen via a lottery system. After each one of your sessions in the Line Up, bred women are replaced with qualified applicants chosen randomly from the current pool. Since the women in the Line Up are not employees, the application prerequisites other than the standard medical checkup are somewhat relaxed - in fact any adult woman can apply and graduation from Breeding School is not required. It's really the best way to get a nice diverse sample of the population. The governing body appreciates the efficiency of the system so, really, everybody wins here. It just happens to be the case that you win a bit more since you're knocking up dozens of women at a time in a consequence-free way.

Melissa smiles. "Of course sir. I'll let them know you're on your way." She fiddles with the small device in her hands. You know that a message is being broadcast to the women in the Line Up, advising them to assume the required positions for an impending Breeding event. Failure to do this results in immediate replacement. "Will that be all, sir?" Melissa asks cheerfully. Your eyes drift down from her face to her hips. "No, actually, I need you to turn around." Melissa does as you instruct, her huge, perky ass recoiling slightly as she twists her body. With a dramatic wind up, you smack the closest cheek as hard as you can, the sound echoing throughout your room. The shockwave of your strike causes her massive ass to shake for several moments, visible even through her uniform. You can't help but notice Melissa lean into the reverberations slightly to make them last that much longer. She didn't go to Breeding School for nothing, you consider bending her over right there, but you've got a job to do. Plus, you'd bred her before and it was time to give someone else a chance.

"Okay, you can go now, thanks Melissa." She turns to face you, beaming from your violent signal of appreciation of her butt. "Very good sir," she chirps. You watch her walk away, hips swaying exaggeratedly. Good old Melissa. You finally swing your legs off the side of the bed and stand up, completely naked. You look down again at your cock, you're sporting half an erection thanks to your secretary's body. It was time for a full cleaning. You walk, still naked, to the door marked "Line Up" and step through. Immediately in front of you is a small elevator attended by a woman in a white uniform. As a class D employee, she was not allowed to address you directly, much less request a breeding with you. "Take me down," you order, sitting your bare ass on the comfortable chair in the elevator. The woman presses a button, and fiddles with her device - another reminder that your presence was imminent. The elevator was really a high speed tube system that connected the various buildings. You never needed to go outside, although you could if you wanted. The room lurched forward as you accelerated towards your destination, the donut-shaped building visible in the distance. You be there in less than a minute.

You eye the attendant in the room with you, her eyes still fixed on her device. Rank D employees generally handled the custodial affairs of the Breeding Complex. In fact, such employees make up the bulk of the workforce since a great many jobs are considered "custodial," even those requiring technical knowledge. Such employees have rarely attended Breeding School. You could expect all communication between you and the woman now standing beside your bed to be relatively one-sided. Still, the prospect of waiting a literal minute without a woman on your cock seemed especially unappealing, given that you were backed up and increasingly horny. You stand up and approach the attendant. You place your hands on your shoulders and push her down. "Get on your knees," you order. The attendants face immediately lights up in a mixture of surprise and excitement. You almost never bred class D employees, could this be her lucky day? She allows herself to be pushed to the ground, her eyes immediately darting to your massive, hardening cock.

You really had nothing against class D women, but you needed to save your load for the Line Up, and at this point you were extremely horny. You issue another order, "Open up." Her mouth is already open, but you pretend it was your idea anyway. Instead of grabbing your dick, you take your giant ballsack and shove it into her mouth. "Warm up my balls, slut, I need to get ready to shoot loads in the Line Up." Surprisingly, both of your balls fit inside her mouth, albeit snugly. You realize that she has taken one testicle all the way to the back of her throat and is struggling not to on it. "Massage them with your tongue." You can feel her tongue feebly trying to circle your balls, her lack of training now apparent. Any class C employee would surely be giving an expert tongue bath, but on the other hand you know that this isn't really her job. You flop your cock across her face, the tip easily past her forehead. The attendant crosses her eyes, struggling to look at it. Just as you consider giving her what she wants, the elevator grinds to a halt and the door to the Line Up reception area opens. "Thanks for keeping them warm, slut," you say, popping your sack out of her mouth. The attendant takes a deep breath, her airway no longer obstructed by your valuable testicles. Feeling a shred of empathy, you position your cock in front of your lips. "You can kiss it." Immediately your ball-warmer plants a wet smooch on the opening of your urethra, a slight smile playing on her lips. You turn around, swinging your fully hard rod towards the entrance to the Line Up, and pass through the entrance.

Time to get down to business.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)