More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fierbali111 Fierbali111

What race are you

Huth(jellyfish)

"Interesting specimens," Uthon observed, watching the humans through the glass of his shuttle with translucent eyes.

His jellyfish like appendages fluttered as they neared the platform, thinking of the possibilities to come.

A cultural exchange, that's what they proposed.

The truth was the huth weren't here at all for an exchange, however they had been interested in humanity for some time.

The huth's were slavers, believing themselves superior to all races. Being rather weak and frail they evolved the incredible ability to merge with the nervous systems of any living being they came in contact with. To the huth it gave them the power to control minds on contact, but it went far beyond that, everything that the subject experienced, the huth felt too.

"Delectable, aren't they?" uthon mentioned once to his subordinate, watching a large vid screen of a human porno broadcasted from the 1980s. His tentacles fluttering with his breath as he observed the humans orafices contracting and expanding, their moans pouring over the delicious fluids that flowed from their hairy, swoolen genitals.

This would be a profitable venture indeed.

The ship landed with a shudder as Uthuon descended to the landing ramp, floating with a soft hum from his levatator to meet the members of his cultural exchange group.

Who do you meet?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)