More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lover Lover

With whom you would like to see her

Husbands best friend

Rahul was Tripti's husband's best friend he was always been helpful and had a good behavior . He was the one who used to dropped Tripti back home in some evenings after her work. She always made him to stay over for dinner as he was divorced and lived as a bachelor.

This closeness through the days between them had been on a very innocent level and Rahul has always been a gentleman.

One day as it was a Barcelona match day Tripti and her husband decided to call over Rahul to their flat at night and planned to watch the play together, Rahul accepted their invitation and also bought some beers along with him. As the match started they all started drinking including Tripti, They watched the first half all together but during the second half her husband was dosed off with all the beers he had. Rahul and Tripti continued watching the match they were silent during the second half until Barcelona scored a goal. Tripti started jumping from the couch as she was a huge Barcelona fan and also she was pretty drunk. After her celebration she jumbed back aiming the couch but she fell into Rahul's lap unexpectedly she didn't try to getup as she felt comfort sitting in his lap she asked Rahul "would you mind me sitting on your lap?" Rahul was feeling her pussy's hotness through her shorts. He nodded his head and said "No.. " Tripti smiled at him and put her arms around Rahul's neck as for a support.

Tripti sat like that till the match ended. Rahul was busy messaging some one and when Tripti asked who it was he said it was his friend and he was calling him to pick him up. But Tripti said to Rahul that he can stay there for the night he nodded and said ok. And as Tripti was trying getting up from his lap he pulled her waist and she falled back to his lap Tripti felt his hard cock throbbing towards her ass hole she suddenly flinched by letting a loud moan "Aaah" By getting startled she looked looked over him.

Rahul was a pervert?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)