More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by obieblu_tumblr obieblu_tumblr

What's next?

Hurry to Havensport.

“We need to get out of here, now!” you urge Kheden.

Talvin realizes he's clinging to you. He relaxes, but doesn't let go, yet. He looks up into your eyes, seemingly overwhelmed with emotion. “I-is it over?”

You realize you're nearly cradling him. “Maybe, but we can't be sure,” you release your hold on him, but he doesn't relax his grip on you. You squeeze his upper arms reassuringly, “We need to go. Fast. Can you ride like the wind?”

Talvin sobers up and takes a step back, standing up straight. “I can,” he says with a determined expression, then proceeds to mount his horse.

You mount as well, seeing Kheden looking over the bodies of the dead bandits with an annoyed expression. “I doubt they had much, anyways.” You offer him a shrug of lament, then urge your horse forward.

In moments, all three of you are galloping towards Havensport. The rest of the short ride is thankfully uneventful. You report to the gate guard where you were attacked and left the bandits. He sends a messenger to report to his captain. You tell him that you and Kheden will be staying at the local inn for at least a couple days if they need anything else, then ask Talvin to lead you to his home.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)