More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Disneyvillainfan Disneyvillainfan

So what race are you

Human

Yes, you the most common species in the kingdom. And the most sought after according to gossip and rumors . There been whisper of female traveller alone and being taken by radars, Dark Elves and Orcs.

Nonetheless, you have dismissed them as none have been officially report and slavery has been banned for centuries.

Your day was long, hard but rewarding as you saw how many people enjoyed your food. It also helps to pay the bills.

You hum as you nearly finished baking a new cake for your customer. It was then you took it out ”Here you go” you said. The women nodded and paid.

You sat down on your chair, your house was tiny and there wasn’t much to it - in fact the biggest thing in your house was a small bed.

Your heard the door open and saw Aileen. Aileen was your best friend since you were children. She ran the a small dress shop ”Busy day?”.

You nodded ”Well, you in luck, I’m your final customer. So you can have a break”.

You smiled ”Thanks, I appreciate it”.

”Any time, just make sure you're careful okay?”

”I will be,” you said as stood up to refresh your self for your break.

What do you on your break?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)