More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by grievous grievous

Who are you?

How the game works

Firstly fill out the customize page to your liken in order to have your own personalized story. This allows your story to feel more unique especially with the replay ability I plan on giving it.

Second, character choice. There are three main characters that you can choose from. Each character will have their own way of playing and distinct possibilities.

Third, the variables. This section gets a little more complex as it will affect all of your choices. There are different things such as your sexuality (straight, bi, lesbian) and your virginity. If you're straight you're more unlikely to sleep with women, of course there will be options even when you take the straight path clearly or vice versa. Virgins are more likely to take it slow and be seduced rather than doing the seducing. Other variables will lead to more destinct choices.

Arousal: the more flirty and slutty or more flattered and pushed on your arousal will go up. You are more likely to sleep with someone if your arousal is higher, you are also more likely to give in to temptation if you hold out on your arousal.

Alcoholism: this is obvious, the more you consume the more easy going you are. This will get you seduced more easily the drunker you are.

Pregnancy risk: also very obvious, sleep without taking precautions can lead to getting knocked up, this might affect the story or ultimately end it. Tread carefully.

Exibitionism: this goes with alcoholism and arousal Hand in hand. However this also means if you take a slutty route early on you might find yourself banging behind buildings or in other public situations often.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)