More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Erandil Erandil

Begin the story.

How it all began...

One day, I was very tired and decided to go out for a drink. All the time I kept thinking about my brother, about his little ass and his mouth. I kept imagining his dick and just how unbelievably great and satisfying it would be to fuck him good. I never knew if he was heterosexual or gay, or both maybe. He never brought back any girls home, but he never brought guys neither. He never even talked about guys or girls and for all I know he's never been on porn sites either. His sexuality was an actual mystery to me. It had been three months since I saw him masturbating in the shower and I still couldn't get him out of my mind. Around eleven o'clock I decided to go back home. On my way, I saw couples making out and groping each other... It was unbearable. I couldn't take it anymore, so I thought I'd do my little brother that night. If anything had gone wrong I would have blamed it on the to get his forgiveness.

I got home around eleven thirty and found all the lights off. When I got into the living room I found Andrew lumped over the sofa, face down, wearing only a t-shirt and a pair of boxers. I knew my little brother was a heavy sleeper so I was pretty sure I could strip him naked without waking him, so I began. His t-shirt came off easily and Andy didn't even twitch in his sleep. I stopped a second to admire his skinny, youthful body and proceeded to his boxers. These too slipped without trouble and my little cutie of a brother was now stark naked on my couch, sleeping.

I went to the bathroom, where I stripped and took some lube and a rubber. I went back to the living room and was pleased to see he didn't move, not even an inch. I caressed his firm butt and began to apply the lube on his little rosebud. As I did he shivered a little and I found myself taken over by a sexual urge I had never experienced before. My cock immediately got hard like hell and began dripping precum, so I slipped in my condom and lied on my brother's warm body. The newly added weight of my own body made him move a little, trying to adjust himself, but he still didn't wake up. The urge was now way too much to resist. I slid my dick between his ass cheeks and began rubbing it a little before aligning it with his hole, then I gave the first push. He shifted uncomfortably under me, but I kept going and I kept applying pressure on his virgin asshole until it finally allowed the tip of my prick to squeeze itself inside him. Driven wild by that little intrusion, I forgot all about trying not to wake him up and shifted my weight so I could slam my rod as deep in his bowels as I could.

That single hard thrust woke him, sending waves of pain through his body. Maybe if I had used more lube, or if I had been more gentle... but then we wouldn't be here today, would we? I felt his body tense up and try to fight my intrusion in his rectum, for a second it made me wonder what was I doing, but then the animal urge to fuck that hot piece of meat took over my mind again and I just pinned him in the couch with all my strength. I outweighed him by a good forty pounds, so there wasn't much he could do. As I was pumping in and out of his ass, he managed to look back at his . When he saw my face he immediately began to yell at me. He was outraged and looked like he wanted to kill me right there, but all of his energy and will to fight just drove me crazier and I increased the rhythm of my thrusts. When he spoke to me it was only to insult me and try to either threaten me or bargain with me so I would stop and leave him alone. Newfound sadism had awoken inside me and I couldn't help but twist his left arm so he would shut up and cooperate. After about twenty minutes of the roughest fucking I ever gave anyone, Andrew had surrendered. He was as limp as a rag doll and was abundantly crying, his face buried in the couch and held there by my left hand.

When I finally came he held still, face down, even as I withdrew my hard member from his burning ass and emptied the content of my condom on his gaping asshole. My cum dribbled both in his sore rectum and down his balls and on the couch. I took out my cellphone and took a couple of pictures without him noticing. Then I went to my room and quickly fell asleep, spent by the intense fucking I just gave my little brother.

The next morning.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)